Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

kenzie does the thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

kenzie does the thing Empty
PostSubject: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:42 pm

kenzie does the thing Tumblr_m2lh06KDG61r0wijlo1_500

kenzie's plot topic
hi losers. this is my new, and kind of organized, plotting thread. basically, all my characters are new and have little to no friends so, they need friends. i have a tumblr dedicated to roleplay refs and plot ideas so, you can check that out if you want. please post with this code when requesting a plot/topic:

Code:
<div style="width: 240px; text-size: 12px; text-align: justify">
[size=18]you characters name here & my characters name here[/size]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]god parent:[/b]
[b]sexuality:[/b] only fill in if requesting to dib a character
[b]plot/topic idea:[/b]

Last edited by kenzie on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:20 pm

kenzie does the thing Tumblr11

cassie mchale
this is cassie arwen mchale
she's sixteen, a daughter of morpheus, and bisexual
cassie's prominent traits are: artistic, paranoid, kind, gentle, funny, anxious, and worrisome
she's currently open for any plot right now

kenzie does the thing Sky_fe10

lou reed
this is louise marie reed
she's eighteen, a daughter of enyo, and heterosexual
louise's prominent traits are: charismatic, confident, natural-born leader, dominent, relentless, unforgiving, and determined
lou has been questioning her sexuality lately, and i'd like for a girl to come along and sweep her off her feet

kenzie does the thing Tumblr13

baz vaslek
this is basil marcellus vaslek
he's seventeen, a son of zeus, and a panromantic asexual
baz's prominent traits are: energetic, funny, risk-taker, laid-back, fun-loving, carefree, and spontaneous
he's currently open for any plot right now

kenzie does the thing Dashas10

aya ross
this is aya meredith ross
she's eighteen, a daughter of demeter, and homosexual
aya's prominent traits are: timid, gentle, kind, down-to-earth, and compassionate

kenzie does the thing Kit10

kit webster
this is calvin kit webster, but he goes by kit
he's eighteen, a son of thaumas, and heterosexual
kit's prominent traits are: altruistic, loyal, optimistic, caring, empathetic, and affectionate
he's in a complicated but, good spot with anna shauk right now and needs to focus all his attention on that for a while [closed to rps]

kenzie does the thing Sabb11

sab renaud
this is sabine felicia renaud
she's seventeen, a daughter of hephaestus, and bisexual
sab's most prominent traits are: creative, friendly, physical, calm, permissive, curious, risk-taker
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:14 pm

elijah & whoever you think would fit bby
god parent: psyche
sexuality: ~~~~
plot/topic idea: well my bby eli is sort of going through a rough patch rn (he did kinda like a person who has since left and etc) and i remember we were gonna do something with him and one of your characters before so here he is<3 i was thinking he and one of your bby's could become good friends but it'd be cute bc if you had a character who could sort of... cheer him up even tho he doesn't rly wanna be cheered up? xD

i will do more of my charries the next day kay<33
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:21 pm

elijah & cassie
cassie is totally the pick-me-up kind of person. she's really excitable and just really appreciates life so, i think that her and elijah could be really good friends. she's up for anything really, and is always up for trying new things so it really doesn't matter if they have different or similar interests.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Belle & Louise
god parent: Khione
sexuality: --
plot/topic idea: Ya so you suggested this, but Belle and Louise could be friends because, let's face it, Belle has no friends. It seems like her and Lou share a few personality traits, and I think they could be friendses.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:20 pm

samuel & sabine
age: he's like eighteen which is too young for the fc but oops
god parent: Hephaestus
sexuality:---
plot/topic idea: well Sam is the cabin leader so it's always good for him to get to know his siblings? idk something related to that I guess? not sure really oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kenzie does the thing   kenzie does the thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kenzie does the thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: