Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have we met?? (vulpes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Have we met?? (vulpes) Empty
PostSubject: Have we met?? (vulpes)   Have we met?? (vulpes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan was done with his workout and cheering for the day, so he got in the shower. He put on his shampoo in his hair and rinsed himself off. After he was done and dried himself and putting his clothes on. He looked in the mirror and smiled. He was wearing his favorite shirt which said Fries before Guys. People would sometimes even go up to him and give him fries and of course he would take. Who wouldn't take free fries that were fresh. His sisters also loved his shirt and they wanted one, but they could never find one. And Dylan wouldn't tell them where he got it because this was his shirt only. He opened the door seeing one of his sisters waiting. "It's about time Dylan. Geez taken forever." she said with sarcasm. Dylan and his sister laughed "Oh honey you know you're going to take longer." he laughed as she closed the door. Dylan walked to his bed and sat on it.

He called to his dog Amadour " Amadour, come here girl." he then heard footsteps and she came running jumping on Dylan's bed. He smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead the started to pet her. He then sat up and walked around his cabin. He grabbed a bag of cashews and put them back down. He really wasn't hungry. He really wanted some fries, but he didn't want to leave his cabin. He was feeling lazy, maybe to lazy. Dylan walked back to his bed laying down. He looked to his side seeing that the bed across from him had bags and all that other stuff on it. He sat up and walked over. Who's bed was this? How have I not seen this person before? he thought to himself. He then started to see if he could find a name. No luck so he waited to see if this person would show. So he started to decorate the room. He hung some things that said welcome in baby blue and he sat down waiting to introduce himself to his brother.
WORDS: 350 | OUTFIT| OOC: HI!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Have we met?? (vulpes)   Have we met?? (vulpes) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 pm

baby I've been, I've been losing sleep

Groaning as he heard the blaring alarm went off on his phone, Oakley groaned and literally rolled from his bed, falling on the floor with a thump. 5:30 A.M. While mumbling soundless words to himself, he got up and made his bed of boring white sheets and a dark blue quilt. Then after rolling his shoulders a bit Oakley grabbed a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt and his running shoes before walking into the bathroom and splashing cold water on his face and changing. In the final step to his early morning, Oakley jogged into his room again while being extra quiet and took his iPod off the charger and put his headphones in before opening and shutting the door to the cabin behind him and beginning his morning run.

With a light grunt as he stepped into the door of cabin 10, Oakley panted as he placed his hands on his knees for a moment. Then he shook his head, drops of sweat flying onto the wall near him. With a sigh, he began pulling his headphones out of his ears and iPod, and throwing them on his bunk bed before heading to the showers with one of his favorite set of clothes. Who doesn't love the Joker and cargo jeans? Best combo ever. Also he brought a pair of maroon high-tops, also one of his favorites. After showering thoroughly, like any child of Aphrodite, he stepped out and shaved whatever beard he had been growing before dressing himself. To be generous, he just grabbed his comb and shoes and stepped out of the bathroom to allow the next person time to enter.

Entering his room, he threw his shoes on the floor beside his bed and combed his hair in his uniform manner that he always knew just how to comb. After reaching into his bag and tossing a piece of spearmint gum into his mouth and while chewing it up, he left the room to go make sure everyone hadn't killed each other over the showers. But also just felt like getting out of the room for a second. Then he walked back inside of his room, almost jumping in surprise when he saw the other young man in the room. So he held onto the silence for a moment before he spoke. "Well hello there." With his trademark of a smile, he chuckled, "I'm Oakley."

OUTFIT: [x] ~ NOTES: n/a ~ WORDS: 404
THANKS KAY

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Have we met?? (vulpes)   Have we met?? (vulpes) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:41 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan didn't know who to except that was going to walk into his room. Yes, Dylan still saw it as his because he has been here longer than whoever is his roommate. Usually Ty would make the rules in the cabin, but Dylan would also have to make rules in this room. If this guy is girl crazy Dylan would not allow any girls in this room. He would also respect that Dylan is gay, so Dylan wouldn't bring any other guys in here. Dylan hated the fact that there had to be rules, but if not then this room would be crazy. And Dylan liked to sleep so that was another reason. He still waited and he put Amadour on his bed just to make sure that this guy didn't have an animal. If he did then Amadour would either have a friend or an enemy. Dylan was excited because not only was he getting to know his roommate, but he also is going shopping later. Dylan laid on his bed still waiting. Maybe he won't come back till night or maybe it was just someone putting their items on the bed. Dylan thought for along time.

Dylan th heard footsteps and he sat up looking at the boy. Dylan smiled and opened his arms yelling "Welcome! I'm Dylan and you are?" Dylan asked. The boy then spoke his name and Dylan held his hand out for a hand shake. "So this is my side and that's your side. So rules. No looking through my stuff I ont look through yours: and no girls at night. You can not bring girls I wont bring my guys. Okay? Okay". Dylan said since the my back down.
WORDS: ///| OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have we met?? (vulpes)   Have we met?? (vulpes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have we met?? (vulpes)
Page 1 of 1