Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Family Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

The Family Plot Empty
PostSubject: The Family Plot   The Family Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Okay, hi.  This is basically where you can take a quick look at my characters to see if you'd like to rp.  And if you have any plotting ideas you can suggest them down below.  It's also a way for me to keep track of the topics I'm posting in.

A N N A / M A Y / S H A U K // Z E U S
http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauks_dressy_outfit/set?id=52537642
http://www.polyvore.com/annabelle_anna_may_shauks_swim/set?id=52547338

*Seventeen
*Single (Dibbable)
*Anna has grown very closed off and distant since the death of her cousin and other people she cared about
*If you cross Anna, you're going to be in trouble.
*Anna can be really nice, caring, and helpful once she opens up to you.  The beginning of any relationship with Anna is the difficult part.
*Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow

Z I N A H / G R A C E / B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E

*Seventeen
*Single (Dibbable)
*Ever since Zinah has been confused about who really killed her sister, she's been getting an occasional hallucination.  These hallucinations bring her to tiny fits of unstableness.
*Zinah loves dancing.  Dancing is her life.
*Zinah is really outgoing and flirty.  She always seems to have something to say
*Weapon of Choice:  Dagger
Back to top Go down

The Family Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: