Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

vulpes's cast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

vulpes's cast Empty
PostSubject: vulpes's cast   vulpes's cast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 pm

~~WELCOME~~

Hello Guest, welcome to my humble character topic, or theater. Below will be the biographies of my lovely characters, I quite love them so I'll attempt to make them as detailed as possible. Feel free to browse through them, actually please do! I'm always open to suggestions on improvements grammar and role-play wise. Speaking of role-playing, if you every see one of these characters that you would like to role-play with, just shoot me a PM. I will answer as quick as possible. Plus if you just was to chat just PM me, or try to catch me on the chatbox.

Very Happy Have a nice day! Very Happy

Face-Claims
|males|
ackles, jensen [inactive]
clayton, gerrett [oakley, son of aphrodite]
coombes, torrance [inactive]
dooling, brendan [inactive]
keynes, skandar [inactive]
lynch, ross [alaric, son of apollo]
moseley, william [inactive]
regbo, toby [inactive]
somerhalder, ian [inactive]
till, lucas [inactive]
|females|
cameron, dove [inactive]
henley, georgie [inactive]
kendrick, anna [inactive]
osment, emily [inactive]
popplewell, anna [inactive]
ryan, debby [inactive]

Last edited by Vulpes on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

vulpes's cast Empty
PostSubject: Oakley Beaux Quinlee   vulpes's cast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 pm

I don't want easy, I want crazy

YOU WITH ME BABY? LET'S BE CRAZY
Name:
"I'm Oakley, or anyone else."
Oakley {oak-lee} Beaux {bow} Quinlee {quin-ley}

Nickname(s):
"I don't care, why don't you pick one?"
Oak, Oaky-Beaux, Beaux-Boy, or anything someone comes up with.

Male

Date of Birth/Age:
"I was born on October 6th, now I'm sixteen."
Oct. 6th, 1998/16 years old.

Sexuality:
"I don't swing that way guys, I like girls."
Heterosexual

Godly Parent:
"Isn't it obvious? The oh-so high Aphrodite."
Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

Claimed?:
"Oh yeah, that...never mind. She claimed me fast."
Yes

Years at Camp:
"I've been here I while."
Five years

Time at Camp:
"I'm here 24/7."
Year-Round

Mortal Family:
"My dad sucks, beginning and end of story."
Walter Quinlee {Father}:

Walter Quinlee...where do you start? As a child Walter's parents always fought, ALWAYS, and it would turn on him. This turning to being severely abused by his father, being defenseless all he knew was to just learn from it. As Walter grew up into a handsome young man, he was what everyone thought he looked like, captain of the football team with all the girls fawning over him. Until one day, when his father came home one night being drunker than ever before and angry. While coming at his son he screamed random things, blaming Walter for his mother leaving them. Then the man gripped a piece of rope from the couch and made his intentions known, he was going to kill Walter. So the teenager freaked out and grabbed the thing nearest to him, a knife. As his father came at him, he stabbed forward with the knife and was greeted by the sickening own of his fathers dying gasp. Somehow, by a freakish accident, he had pierced the heart. Over the next few months, Walter went through numerous investigations until the final court came to a verdict of self-defense. But when he returned back to school, everything was different. Everyone avoided him, scared that he might hurt them. So after about a month of this, having no friends and getting kicked off the football team, he dropped out of high school with three months left in his senior year.

Being a high school drop out, the best job Walter could get with his reputation was a waiter. So he worked here for a while, maybe five years until he finally got fed up with the small town he lived in. Walter packed up, sold the house and used the money to buy himself a decent house in New York City. The twenty-three year old moved to the big city and almost instantly found the peace he had yearned for, no one knew his name and he could become anyone he wanted. So over time he worked at lower class restaurants until he was about twenty-seven, then he moved up to one of the nicest places in New York. This is where he met the goddess of love, the picture of beauty and the soon-to-be mother of his child, Aphrodite.

The night had begun normally, just a slow night with mainly old people he was serving. Until the absolute picture of beauty showed up, making almost every man in the five-star place stone still as they admired her. But Walter was the one that had the guts to be her server, he followed classic protocol and served her wine and took her order. As the woman's order was being made though, he couldn't help but flirt. The thing that caught him by surprise was she was flirting right back at him, so sometime between her getting her food and her leaving, Walter got her number. Over the next few months, they shared numerous dates and spent a lot of time together. But Walter became frightened when he found out that she was expecting a child. This was when he true nature began to unravel. He started have terrible temper fits, yelling and screaming at everything, one time he actually slapped Aphrodite. Which he paid for dearly, but immediately groveled for forgiveness which was foolishly given. But when she finally had the child, she changed. More stubborn and courageous. After almost a year of this, they got in a major fight with their one year old sleeping in the next room. In his rage, he balled his fist and slugged her across the face. That was the final straw. Within maybe fifteen minutes, she had kissed her baby goodbye while crying over the baby boy in the thought of leaving, then she was gone.

Over Oakley's lifetime living with him, Walter was a abusive man, always treating his son as a slave, never giving the poor boy a break. And when the boy disobeyed he beat him, badly. Until Oakley ran away. Now, Walter lives alone in his house with his alcohol and  any woman he can get, but still had kept up his abusive ways. But he still yearns for the part in his Aphrodite used to fill.

History:
"Okay, getting close to crossing the line now."
Even for a normal person, growing up without a mother is hard but for a demigod, it's ten times worse. With Oakley's father it was almost even worse, being constantly blamed for his mother leaving them, but he never who what Walter was actually talking about. So he had to deal every single day with the wrath of his father, serving the man like a slave in his own home. This whole time of the first ten years of his life were a complete and utter hell. Everyday that went by he would wake up to a drunk father and usually one of the women he had been with that night waking up, so Oakley would run and hide in a closet until the woman left. Being that Walter never told the girls that he had a son, but even Oakley knew that his father hated him. The bad thing was that he didn't even know why.

On his eleventh birthday Oakley was holding on to the hope that his mother would appear and take him away, just like he did everyday and especially every birthday he had. But it was anything other than that on this birthday. His father was waiting in the living room, drinking a whole bottle of liquor, with a metal rod. With hesitant steps, the eleven-year-old inched towards his father, hoping that it was for something other than him. But he was very, very wrong. Right as he got close enough, Walter swung, missing the boy by half a hair.  He started yelling, "You will not find out what your mother was!" While Oakley also yelled, begging for Walter to stop, he finally met his fathers eyes. Then it stopped, seeming like his father was fighting to keep trying to hit the boy but he couldn't bring himself to for that moment. So Oakley ran, forgetting to bring anything at all. This was the first time he had run away, and he wasn't turning back.

After he ran off, he didn't stop. Running through New York City like a lost puppy, always fearing something would pop out of the dark and hurt him. Soon after he ran off though, he was cornered in an alley by a tall young man with...goat legs. Oakley was told that he needed to come to a mysterious camp, and other jumbled words the goat-man said. Later to learn along the car ride to this, Camp Half-Blood, Oakley learned that this man was a satyr like in Greek mythology. He also was given a possibility that his mother was a Greek goddess! Being eleven this was hard to grasp on to, so he left the car ride silent until they arrived at Half-Blood Hill. And this is where his camp life started.

Appearance:
"Do you think I'm handsome? Charming maybe?"
When you look at Oakley, you see a perfect mix between a father and mother. He earned his fathers hazel eyes with hints of his mothers blue tinting their edges. With his always silky smooth hair, he completely got the goddess's. It is a milk chocolate brown that never, ever is less than perfect. Another trait for him from Aphrodite, he knows how to do hi hair right and he is a perfectionist. The young mans skin is a light tan, usually pale but after he's been in the sun for a while it dyes itself. Under that skin, is  heavily muscled man from his workouts to maintain in perfect condition. Every morning you'll see him out running along the border of camp, his sword thumping at his side with his headphones to keep him busy.

His smile is perfect, not a speck of yellow on his perfectly straight teeth, hygiene being a big thing for him. Oakley stands proud at 6 feet even, and weighing out at around 203 pounds of pure muscles and beauty. Like his mother, he is almost impossible to think ugly. Or even less than beautiful.

Personality:
"I'm a bit mixed up..."
As Oakley says, he is a very mixed up young man. He is, in fact, bipolar so it really isn't his fault. When it comes to women, or girls in this case, he is always very polite and charming but never attempts to use any ability he has control over on them. Surprisingly, he has only had a couple girlfriends in his life, most in secret because of his father. Once he turned fifteen though he stopped trying to get a girl, especially since he was at camp. Those girls were hard to get! Especially those Athena ones. But either way, his attitude flips when he is with guys. He is a complete idiot at times, he jokes around and acts as much of a slob a son of Aphrodite can. Being the out-going young man he is, he always flips between the groups of friends he hangs out with from day to day. For example, one day he'll be hanging out with a group of Hephaestus kids and the next day some Ares kids. But Ares kids don't particularly like him. Because of his temper. Oh, his temper. Oakley earned this terrible trait from his father, being able to be set off in the blink of an eye. And Ares kids and their liking to rough house and fight, well even they don't like it when Oakley blows up. It gets bad, let's leave it at that. Another thing is he holds no liking of his mother, and he's not afraid to show it. Mentally he always plays out scenarios of what he would say to her if he got the chance, almost begging for her to show up everyday. But even through all this, all he has ever wanted was a real mother, and deep inside of him a shred of him hopes that Aphrodite just might actually be a good one. But the sane part of him knew that it would and could never happen.

Worst Flaw:
"Are you sure I have any?"
The worst flaw Oakley probably has is the ability he has to hold grudges. Especially one that burns on even today, the hatred he has fro his mother for leaving him with Walter. After coming to camp and having the story his father spoke of confirmed, Oakley hated the goddess. If she had to choose between leaving her child with an abusive father or taking more of her precious time she chose to leave. He holds the hatred, but also the sorrow in his heart for this.

Talents/Abilities:
"I have a few."

• Languages: As a demigod, Oakley is always fluent in Ancient Greek, but being a son of Aphrodite he is also fluent in French like all of his half-siblings.

• Giving Away Beauty: On demand, Oakley can make someone else seem absolutely beautiful like himself. But he always radiates beauty, one of the only perks from his mother.

Weapon(s):
"Ha, ha, stay away form my sword."
On his belt, Oakley almost always carries his three 1/2 foot celestial bronze sword, the blade covered in a hard leather sheath. The blade always gleams from his excessive cleaning, always picky about his blade having to be in pristine condition. Usually he polishes the blade until the light will reflect of the bronze like a light. Then he always keeps the grip padded, with the sword hilt being molded to his hand only it helps to make it comfortable. Also he has named the blade Love Killer, as a pun for his godly parent, Aphrodite.

Face-Claim:
Garrett Clayton

Text Color:
#40e0d0=turqoise

Theme Song:
Bring Me to Life|Evanescene

coded by sapphire

Last edited by Vulpes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

vulpes's cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: vulpes's cast   vulpes's cast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 am

Oakley Beaux Quinlee
Is Accepted!
Happy roleplaying. Don't forget to sign up in you cabin! We should rp sometime!
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

vulpes's cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: vulpes's cast   vulpes's cast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:24 pm

WIP

That's why I'm 'gon take a good girl

I KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW YOU WANT IT
Name:
"Hey there, I'm Alaric."
Alaric Taylor Earnest

Nickname(s):
"Make 'em up."
Ric, or anything you give him.

Male

Date of Birth/Age:
"I'm eighteen."