Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dogs and litters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm

A wolfpack

no I mean literally. One day, several people are running around in the woods, or walking or just hanging out for some reason or another and they come across several baby direwolves in the woods. They're motherless and cold and the children adopt them as their own. But these direwolves have a strong sense of family and drag the children together, until they're forced to become a pack of a kind. They learn to fight together and eventually become friends.

My character Cas doesn't have that many friends and when i say that i mean none, so being forced to make some would be good for her. There would be around 4-6 wolves in the pack and they'd start out very small. You'd have to have the pet perk to do this, but if you are in dire need of drachmas, I can lend you some.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: Re: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm

I'll join this yo, with I think Xavier? Idk yeah I want to join.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: Re: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 pm

yo imma join and i think either cas or nik is gonna be in it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: Re: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 pm

I think I will complete the satanic trio of modship and join, but should I use Scott or Oliver?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: Re: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 pm

haha dire need of drachmas did you do that on purpose haha

can fallon join? she's very friendly but doesn't have enough friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dogs and litters Empty
PostSubject: Re: dogs and litters   dogs and litters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dogs and litters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: