Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

kicking and screaming (wicked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

kicking and screaming (wicked) Empty
PostSubject: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOREVER
BUT I CAN BE TONIGHT

Dylan walked in with his dog, Amadour after a morning jog. He had a grey tank top on with some running shorts that were a bit above his knee. He also had his Nike running shoes on that were no dirty from running in the dirt, and stepping in a puddle of water. How did water come over of no where? He suspects it was a child of Poseidon because he was by their cabin when he stepped in a puddle. Dylan walked over to his bunk and watched as Amadour walked right to her bed. Dylan had brought her bed from home. It was a nice fluffy white beds and it was comfortable. Dylan smiled remembering when he actually slept in that bed because Amadour was in his bed. He cleaned around a small area because he still wanted to do a small workout.

Dylan did like five pushups and twenty five sit ups. Dylan then started to stretch his legs. He knew he was already flexible,but he like to see if he could do the extreme and be really really flexible. Dylan stood up and grabbed his kegs picking it all the way up and he did a bow and arrow. He held it for a minute and put his leg down. He the set up to do a hitch kick. He counted in his head doing a hitch kick and when he kicked he felt as if he kicked someone. Dylan then saw that he had kicked his brother in the face. And not just any brother. His brother, the cabin leader,  Tiberius Winters. Dylan covered his mouth finally seeing who it was he kicked, but where? "Holy shit! Try! I'm sorry." Dylan hoped that Tiberius wasn't going ban dancing in the cabin.

Dylan finally saw he had kicked him in the nose. "It's not broken. I didn't kick you hard enough. And it doesn't look broken." Dylan sad looking at his nose. Dylan ran to the bathroom and grabbed some tissues and ran back to Tibs. He handed them to him and Dylan sat him down on his bed. Amadour jumped on the bed "Down girl." Dylan commanded Amadour and she listened laying back on her bed. "I am so sorry. I should've kicked away from the door to my bunk. I didn't hear you at all." Dylan told Tibs. Dylan was worried right now because he might get in trouble today.
# OF WORDS: //
Outfit: coming soon
NOTES: Wicked! Maybe cheering in the cabins is a bad idea
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 am

kicking and screaming (wicked) Tumblr_lx5alhzIyC1r8kupho1_500
Tiberius Winters

It was a nice day. The sun was shining through the glazed windows of the impeccably clean cabin, bouncing off of the reflective tables in the living room and the hallways that connected to the bedroom. Quite a lot of them were open, letting the early morning breeze carry off the scents of hundreds of perfumes. Tiberius didn’t like the girly smell of the cabin, it made him feel small and weak and closer to Aphrodite. He really didn’t like his birth mother, who had left him after just a couple of months with his overbearing father. Although the boy never showed any hate towards her, you could see it in his eyes, how they hardened and cooled like igneous rocks at the slightest mentions towards her. It was very ironic that he was running the cabin for her, but someone had to make sure his siblings grew up to be respectful demigods. TY was dressed in a white collared shirt, black pants, and thin grey suspenders. The outfit showed off the paleness of his skin, the whiteness shining like a cold aura. You could practically see the bones in his body he was so thin, although there was a considerable amount of muscle that Tibs had procured over the months that he had trained and fought. The cabin leader passed by a mirror and stopped to look at his reflection. Try as he may, he couldn’t resist the urge to fawn over himself once in a while.

He looked handsome, almost ruggedly handsome, but Tiberius could never pull off the bad boy look. Leather jackets and studded vests and muscle shirts just weren’t his thing, and the boy absolutely detested sagging. The black hair that he was born with was like a birds nest, sticking every which way with no method to the madness. Tibs noted to himself to get a trim, mostly because his on/off girlfriend didn’t like it when it was past the ears, and now it was almost to his neck. But it looked good on him, no matter what Tiberius did to himself it always looked good. His eyes today were green, like a bottle green that you held up to a cloudy grey sky, checking to see if there was a letter. Usually his irises changed colour depending on his emotions, but Ty wasn’t angry or sad or confused, just content. He ran his hands through his dark hair, messing it up ever more and walked away from the mirror, walking slowly past a doorway, softly whistling Vivaldi’s Winter. I really should play some classical music around here sometimes. Tibs thought to himself fondly as he walked by a bedroom. 

Then there came a sharp pain in his nose, momentarily spreading white across the whole of Tiberius’ range of vision. The cabin leader stumbled backward, smacking into a corner of the wall, and he was too preoccupied with holding his bleeding nose to notice the hard plaster digging into the soft skin between his two shoulder blades. “Ow!” The boy said, eyes starting to water. He’d experienced worse, counting the time where he’d fought off Kronos’ followers and gotten many cuts and scratches and bruises and death threats than he could count. Tibs opened his eyes to a boy who was profusely apologising. Clearly it was an accident, and so Tiberius wasn’t mad. It dulled the pain a little to know that this wasn’t an act of revenge. He waved off the apology. “It is quite alright. I know it was a minor mishap.” 

When the boy went to get some paper towels for Ty, the cabin leader nodded his thanks, holding them up to his bleeding nose. His hands were warm and sticky with blood, the lines on his palm painted a crimson red. “Don’t worry, if it was broken I would not be able to make a coherent sentence.” Tiberius’ pain tolerance wasn’t great, although in battle the adrenaline did help. The boy walked him to his bed, where Tiberius sat down, stars still dancing in his line of vision. He was fine, of course he was fine. “I’m not angry, Dylan. I won’t punish you.” Tibs said, pressing the tissues harder to his ever bleeding nose, trying not to get the red drops on the duvet.
pumps through your veins

Last edited by Crowley on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:04 pm

BUT I CAN BE TONIGHT

Dylan was happy that he wasn't angry with him. If Dylan were kicked he would be mad. Tiberius was a nice and understading brother. He wasn't like Dylan though. Dylan actually liked the smell of the perfume and the girl ways of being an Aphrodite child. Dylan loved the different kinds of clothes and colors, and the makeup. Dylan didn't wear makeup, but he knew how to put makeup on people. Maybe when Ty's nose goe purple and bruised he can find his complexion and hide his bruise. "Yes very minor." Dylan agreed with Tiberius.

"Thanks, your the best." Dylan said. He looked at Tibs seeing he was dressed really nice. Dylan wasn't dressed nice right now because, he had to take his jog. Maybe,  to make up for what he did he could take Tiberius shopping. They could go look at clothes, and maybe find themselves some friends on the outside world and all that other stuff.Dylan looked over at Amadour seeing she was asleep, and maybe he could buy her some more dog food and treats. "To make up for what I did, we can go shopping! We can go look for clothes, and I heard you like books. We can buy books and clothes." Dylan clapped his hands together getting excited.
NOTES: shopping for two??
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

NOTES: shopping for two??
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Tiberius Winters

For a couple of minutes, the cabin leader gently pushed on his nose, barely even wincing. If this incident had happened a couple of months ago, Ty would have cried at the pain and probably pouted about it for weeks. But things had happened to him, things that were unspoken of, things that the boy tried more often than not to forget, because to remember would be a crime in itself. Those things had taught him to welcome pain like an old friend unseen for many years, and so his pain tolerance now was extremely high. Right now, his sprained nose was at about a 4.6, whereas before it would have been a 9.2. Tiberius didn’t care how bruised it looked at all. Really the only thing he was worried about regarding this injury was the amount of attention he would draw to himself. All of the girls sort of flocked to him, all goggly eyes and lips aflutter with proclamations of devotion and adoration. Needless to say Tiberius turned them all down. Ty already had someone. Or he thought he had someone, it was somewhat hard to perceive what he and his on/off girlfriend were at the moment. Ty wondered if Dylan had the same problem, with campers chasing him down like hounds to a deer. He looked curiously at his half brother, green eyes trying to see past this facade of apologies, and there wasn’t. Tibs found most of his siblings to either be afraid of him or completely, annoyingly loyal to him. Ty nodded as he agreed with him, still prodding at his nose. 

But then Tibs shook his head. “No no no I’m not. I’m most undoubtedly not the best.” It was true. Ty didn’t do anything for the Aphrodite cabin except play classical music through the marbled halls and try to air out the millions of mixed perfume, which on good days the demigod could not stand at best. When he came down with migraines, however, the smell was unbearable and make him throw up, so Tibs had forbidden any of those girly scents around his room. However, in Dylan’s room, which was shared by the other boys, the perfume was prominent. Tiberius looked at his hands, which had long since stopped playing with his nose and now were classed, thumbs twiddling around each other like they were dancing.

When Dylan mentioned shopping, Ty sat up a little straighter. Shopping? Shopping? This was something the young and frankly detached cabin leader hadn’t done in such a long while, he couldn’t even remember the newest item in his wardrobe or bookshelf. “You… you want to be seen in public? With me? Tiberius questioned his half brother, startled at what he knew the answer was going to be. Usually people besides his only friend would want to go out with him to the city, and even that was stretching it. There was only so much a person could handle, Tiberius knew, before they pushed him away, uninterested and unreachable. “I mean, I accept, of course. There are some Shakespeare plays that I have been wanting to acquire for quite some time now…” Ty smiled, almost giddy with the thought of clothes shopping with Dylan, an Aphrodite child that wasn’t half as annoying as their brothers and sisters. Maybe they could grow close through this experience?
pumps through your veins

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 pm

BUT I CAN BE TONIGHT

"Yeah. You are my brother. There is nothing to be ashamed of you. Except that bruise you may have on your nose, but that's it." Dylan smiled at Ty. Dylan loved to shop for many things like clothes, shoes, accessories, animals, books that appealed to him and some makeup. He loved to shop with his sisters because they were very much like him. But when he would shop with guys or brothers it was kind of different for him. Dylan isn't used to shopping and looking for girls at the same time. He is usually shopping and then looking at guys.  

“I mean, I accept, of course. There are some Shakespeare plays that I have been wanting to acquire for quite some time now… Dylan listsend to Ty. Dylan gave a fake bright smile. Dylan really didn't read Shakespeare and he really didn't care for him. "Yeah Shakespeare is nice, I'm guessing. Maybe we can find a shirt with his name on it for you. I mean that would look so cute on a white sweater with black lettering." Dylan thought of a shirt in his head.
# OF WORDS:187
NOTES: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:46 am

Tiberius Winters

The cabin leader shrugged, not wanting to argue with his brother. Granted, Ty wasn’t as bad as some of the other campers that he knew, who killed in cold blood for the fun of it. Tibs didn’t think that taking human lives was fun, and although monsters were a different case entirely, he tried not to do that either. Mostly he was a good man who lived for peace and non-violence. But sometimes his morals got screwed up, and he had done some questionable things. It wasn’t just killing things to protect himself or the ones he loved that made Tiberius a horrible boy, it was the things that he didn’t do. All demigods were supposed to be fighters, with a thirst to protect the old ways of the Greek Gods and their beloved camp. However Ty didn’t feel that. He was a coward who fled into the night without so much as a single word to another person. Ty was afraid of a lot of things, but dying was at the top of his list. “You can’t have met many of our brothers, then.” Tibs said to Dylan. There were lots of better Aphrodite children than he, and Ty didn’t understand why Dylan couldn’t see that. What made him so special? 

Tiberius realised that Dylan was probably one of those people who was a label name brand person and who would drool at the sight of some snapbacks and shoes. Most of his siblings were, and so he was fine with that. Ty only shopped for sweaters and books and ink and things like that, but he still felt his joy level go up when he found something perfect that matched his eyes and didn’t wash out his milky white skin. “Have you never read Shakespeare? Okay, I know how we’re going to spend our thursday nights as a cabin.” It was Tibs’ self-placed duty to give his siblings a different outlook on life and make them become more sophisticated, like his half-siblings back at home. However, unlike his own family back in Albany, if these kids didn’t want to adapt a different lifestyle, then the cabin leader wouldn’t force it upon them. Ty didn’t want them to hate him. He rubbed the back of his head, smiling. “Maybe. Anyways, how are we going to get there?” He liked Dylan, he really did. He reminded him of his little sister back home, Charlotte.
pumps through your veins

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:13 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan clapped his hands together "I've met most of the guys in here and they are nothing like you. You are smarter than the rest of us, you know more." Dylan said "And you don't have a label on you like the rest of us. Your Ty, the smart, handsome, kind child of Aphrodite. And the rest of us are the same. Fashionable, preppy, dumb blond even if we aren't blond. The others see us as a joke. But you, you get to have friends that don't think your some preppy little snob." Dylan took a deep breathe And sometimes I wish I was smart like you. And not judge of who my parent is and my homosexuality. I love myself but, you are on of my favorite brothers. And I thank Aphrodite for that." Dylan looked up at Ty to see his reaction. Dylan let all his emotions go. He took another breathe.

"Enough of the sad talk. We can sneak out. I mean New York has amazing shopping places. Like Vogue , Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, and they might even have their own mall." Dylan smiled. Dylan gave a fake smile and nodded his head no. He didn't know who Shakespeare was. "But I have seen a movie based on one of his books. A midsummer's night dream. I think that is what it was called." Dylan said. ... "Anyways, how are we going to get there?" Ty asked Dylan. An evil grin is what Dylan gave Ty "Nous sneak dehors bien sûr."
WORDS: 253 | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry if it is hard to read I will change it. And I hope I did the French thing right
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 am

kicking and screaming (wicked) Tumblr_mgktzrktaa1r26wwlo2_250
ty

Tiberius certainly wasn’t used to emotions. From the small age of three he’d been taught them emotions are evil, that they ruin lives and it would be better for everyone if he was just a silent, pretty little china doll, to be looked at but not to be touched or engaged in a conversation. When his parents had dinner parties, and when Ty was old enough, he would sit at the dinner table silently eating and keeping his head down while the adults talked. Every once in a while, a kind woman would ask him questions like ‘Tiberius, what would you like to be when you grow up?’ and Ty would answer ‘I’d like to be whatever my father wishes me to be, ma’am.’ Because it was true. Whatever Bradley wished upon his eldest son, Tibs would deliver. His father had wished Ty not to show emotion, and so he did not. So it was weird when Dylan spoke to him like that, like Tiberius was some hero from a fable, and he didn’t know how to react. “No one has ever told me that. It’s not most days you kill monsters and become a monster yourself and you still hear nice things about who you used to be.” In truth, Tiberius’ morals had not changed much since he found out he was a demigod. He still refrained from charging into battle without trying to reason with his foe first, and even when he did he tried not to kill. 

“Dylan, here’s a tip. Don’t let our mother define you. I certainly do not. Don’t listen to other people when they say horrible things about you. Just be who you want and the rest will follow suit, trust me.” When his brother spoke of their siblings, TIbs couldn’t help but think of home, of Charlotte and of cold winter days where they played chess with each other, of perfection and of knowing who you were and what you were doing there. “You remind me of my sister back home, she talked constantly too.” Lottie was, without a doubt, Tiberius’ favorite person in the entire world, and so this was not an insult to Dylan, rather a fond memory of what had been. 

Tibs laughed softly out of embarrassment. “Here is what separates us. While I may be intelligent and kind, as you put it, I do not know what any of those stores are. That’s what makes me a disgrace to the Aphrodite name.” He played with his thumbs, hearing Dylan talk, and it was odd for the boy to be speaking in french, even though Ty knew exactly what he was saying. The cabin leader only spoke his other tongue when he was angry or sad or scared, and Dylan, it seemed, didn’t do the same. “Sneak out? Do you realize how much trouble we could get in if we were to be caught?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:37 pm

DyalnCarter

Dylan was happy that he was able to reach out to his brother Ty. He went back to when he had his best friend. Her name was Amber and she was the best. They were the perfect two and they understood each other. They were both the outsiders and they could care less about what people thought about them, but Dylan figured out how to be somewhat popular in school. Dylan loved Amber but then she left to another school and that's when he left to come to camp. He finally found someone who he could talk to and right now that person was Ty. Dylan gave a smile to Ty. Who would of thought Dylan would be able to share these feelings with one of his brothers. Dylan always thought he would talk to a girl about this because girls listen better, but right now Ty was being a great brother. Dylan got a bit teary eyed when he heard his brothers words of encouragement. Dylan didn't think and he just hugged Ty. He probably scared him because he just went for it and Dylan was having tears of joy. "Thank you." He finally left go running his eyes and taking his tears away.

"Sorry for the hug. It just came out of no where." Dylan commented on his actions. He chuckled hearing that he was like his sister. Dylan was happy that he reminded Try of her. Then Dylan rose his right eyebrow when he heard him say he didn't know any of the names he just said. "Okay now we are really going to need to sneak out. And maybe we can find some baes. Wait Nevermind you already have a girlfriend. Well anyway we need to sneak out. We can leave at like noon then get back by midnight because the New York lights will be beautiful."
WORDS: 311| OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:17 pm

ty

Tiberius was not a very open person, you could tell by the way he stood next to people, all stiff and perfect like a military solider. He had built a wall of ice around his heart, fifteen feet thick and impenetrable by almost everybody on the entire earth. Only if you were special did you leave a mark on Ty, and to do that you had to be amazing. You had to show him a completely different way of living his life. So far, only two people had managed to do that. His little baby sister, Charlotte, for one. She showed him that he didn’t have to live in their father’s controlling shadow, that Tibs could have his own life and love it too. But in doing so Lottie gave up her freedom, becoming a caged bird, and Ty swore to her that one day she and him would run away together because they didn’t need father. The other person to brand a melting scar on his heart was Quinn, who showed him how to be fearless in the face of danger. She taught him that being a demigod wasn’t a curse or something to be feared. Those two people were the only two people that Tibs permitted to see his true colors. 

When Dylan hugged the cabin leader, Ty gasped a little in surprise and just stood there, ramrod straight and a confused expression on his face. Was this what normal people did? Hug? Tiberius didn’t understand most customs used by teenagers these days, and hugging if you weren’t dating was one of them. In the Winters family, you didn’t show affection by hugging, you showed it by a quick nod of the head or the tiniest of smiles that lasted a millisecond. Ty didn’t know what was going on, but he didn’t want to be rude to Dylan. After all, he was his brother, one that might leave a mark on his heart in the coming months. Tibs awkwardly reached out to pat his brother’s back. “Uh, you are welcome?” He said, masking most of the confusion in his voice. 

They broke apart, and Tiberius couldn’t help but feel relieved. He touched his nose again and found it still tender. He waved off Dylan’s apology. “It’s, um, it’s fine.” He told his brother with a reassuring smile. “I’ve long since grown used to strange customs exhibited by the teens of today’s day and age.” Which wasn’t exactly true, but Ty didn’t want Dylan to feel bad about letting out his emotions. Just because Tibs was an expressionless robot didn’t mean every one of his siblings had to be. It was a curse that was his burden and his burden alone, he shared the cross with no one else. “But what if we get caught? Have you even thought these things through yet?” As the cabin leader, Ty couldn’t condone this type of behavior because it could reflect poorly on the whole of the Aphrodite cabin, but as a brother he said ‘right on’ or whatever slang term kids used these days. “Baes? Uhm….” Again, strange words TIbs didn’t know, but then Dylan mentioned Quinn and the demigod lifted up one eyebrow. “Girlfriend? Sorry, I’ve not told you about her. Is our relationship really that obvious?” 

Ty smiled at the thought of Quinn. Despite all they had been through, they were somehow still together and Ty still loved her like he’d loved nothing else before. He never told anyone, not even Quinn herself, how much he loved the Apollo cabin leader. She made his nights bright with life and hope and love. Tibs put his hands on his cheeks and found them to be warm. He was blushing. Blushing over a girl that he hadn’t seen in days. Quickly, as to hide the shame of loving her, Ty grabbed a pillow off of Dylan’s bed and buried his face in it, smiling like a stupid little boy. After a moment or two of thinking about her and blushing even harder, the cabin leader stood up again. “Yeah, yes. Sounds great.”
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:23 am

DyalnCarter

Dylan was really excited that Ty was also opening up to him. Dylan finally had a person he could talk to, but he's just not sure if he would be able to talk to Ty about boys. Dylan looked at Ty's nose and smirked. He had totally forgot that he had kicked him and why they even started talking. Kicking Ty lead to them both opening up to each other and them going shopping soon. Dylan did think about them getting caught. They could lie and just say someone was ill or needed help. Dylan didn't know if Ty would lie but he knew he would. He would lie to go shopping with anyone. Dylan clapped his hands and he smiled."Yes I have, but we can lie if we get caught. We can say its your little sisters birthday and you took me to go meet her. Then for her presents we went shopping." Dylan really did have other ideas that was just his number one idea.

Dylan really didn't know about his girlfriend. He had tricked Ty to see if he did have one and now he knows he does. "Well now I do. I kind of just tricked you to see if you did. And you do." Dylan gave a cheesy smile knowing Ty might get a hit upset about him tricking him."Whoever she is she is lucky. And you are lucky too. You have a girlfriend. And I don't even have a boyfriend." He added. Dylan saw Ty was blushing and he gasped seeing he looked cute he blushed "Oh my gowh you're blushing l, thinking about her. How cute!" Dylan could just see Ty and his girlfriend being a cute couple.
WORDS: 287| OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:31 pm

ty

Ty smiled warily as Dylan kept talking. He didn’t know how he felt about information concerning him and Quinn getting out into the public. If it wasn’t obvious to Dylan, who as a son of Aphrodite, should have noticed it, then Tibs telling his brother was completely stupid. Relationships should be kept a secret, they had to be or somebody would punish you one way or another. For now though he decided not to say anything towards his brother. “Uh I guess that might work if we consider all of the other surrounding variables.” Tiberius was nervous about sneaking out, as he had never done so on any sort of occasion. Sure, he visited Kronos’ camp every once in a while, but that was to confront Quinn about her nightly actions. That wasn’t the same as leaving camp for an entire day. 

The demigod chuckled lightly as Dylan talked about Ty’s girlfriend. He knew nothing. He knew nothing of the love that Tiberius felt for Quinn, but he also knew nothing of their hardships, of their breakup, of their incompatibility. Ty knew that being together was bad for the both of them, that logically their personalities shouldn’t even be able to stand each other for a second let alone form a relationship. But he was to invested in infatuation to care. “Lucky? No. I love my girlfriend dearly but relationships are hard work. It is by some miracle I do not get slapped daily by her.” Tibs put a hand on Dylan’s shoulder and looked at him with soft green eyes. “You’ll find him, I know you will. Aphrodite children have a way of finding their loves and keeping them.” He started to walk out of the room after checking himself out in the mirror. After the redness of his cheeks went down and he was no longer blushing, Tiberius looked like a painted china doll. Perfect and cool.  “Blushing? I am sorry young sir, but victorian gentlemen do not blush.” On his way out the door, Tibs looked at Dylan and smiled again. “Now let us go to New York City.”
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 am

DyalnCarter

Dylan was happy to hear that from Ty that his plan was going good. Dylan just wished that they didn't get caught after all. The negative thoughts went through his head almost about to tell Ty never mind, but then he started to think of shopping and that is what made him feel better. All the clothes he can get and he had a lot of money from his family. He was about to start jumping off of walls but he calmed himself down. Dylan also thought about where they would eat and if it should just be a fast food place or an actual restaurant. Dylan was excited because he hasn't left camp at all this year and it's going to be amazing to see the city.   "This is going to be amazing!!" Dylan spoke to Ty and himself.

Dylan covered his mouth trying not to laugh at the fact that Ty does get slapped by his girlfriend. "Do you guys have like a love hate relationship?" Dylan asked Ty. Dylan nodded with a smile hearing Ty say that he will find himself someone special. Dylan hoped so and he hoped that they will last long. Dylan watched Ty stand and walk. He stopped right where the mirror was. Dylan laughed hearing his words. "Of course." Dylan said sarcastically. He then saw Ty's head "Okay. I'll get ready. " Dylan jumped off his bed and got clothes to take a shower.
WORDS:241| OUTFIT| OOC: Do you want to make the next topic or me?
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 pm

ill make it and just continue with this conversation okay cool bye.

here it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicking and screaming (wicked)   kicking and screaming (wicked) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicking and screaming (wicked)
Page 1 of 1