Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Empty
PostSubject: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 pm

тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Gif-animated-gif-chaos-word-text-Favim.com-509373
Hi everyone! It's Chaos here. I've made a lot of plotting topics, but they are just bleh. So This is going to be my new one. I hope that you guys do plot with me! I'm really excited for this. I've made new characters, and kept some old ones.So let's get this party started! Also, school has started, so I will be able to post during certain times, so please done get angry. Thank you! I am also open for any other plots you guys would like to do with my characters.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:46 pm

тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Chaos

more information: I know you guys will probably want more information on my characters, so here is the link --------> {link}

Characters:
Nathan Evans; Ares; seventeen
Dylan Carter; Aphrodite; sixteen
Alayna Castro; Melinoe; sixteen
Ash Daniels; Athena; seventeen
Zoella Granger; Aeolus; sixteen
Teagan Rylie; Khione; sixteen

Love is in the air:
Fernathan~ [nathan x fern]
none
none
not yet [ash x fallon]
none
none
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Νατηαν Εϝανσ
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Kevin-gifs-kevin-zegers-35707379-245-170

Nathan Evans

personality:

• serious
  • broken
  • protective

needs:
friends: Nathan isn't the one to make friends, but if you get to know him he will open up to you. Right now all he has is Fern. He needs to be able to have a friend that's a guy, so they can hang out and all that stuff. He just needs someone, that he he hang out with, and try not to kill at the same time.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Δψλαν Ξαρτερ
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Tumblr_inline_mw54i6cHYa1rw8cq9тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Tumblr_inline_mw54i3uqK41rw8cq9
Dylan Carter

personality:

• dependable
  • sarcastic
  • bubbly

needs:
female friends: Dylan is bisexual, but is more leaned to liking guys. So, he is kind of just a homosexual. So I would love for him to just be surrounded by girls most of the time. He knows how to connect with them and they can have girl moments. So we can just have fun with him! I would have the girls to be around his age because if they are like ten they probably won't be talking about guys.

uncomfortable friends: So sense Dylan likes guys, I want him to still have guy friends. But I want them to feel a bit uncomfortable around him because he likes guys and they know it. They talk and have fun, but they just think Dylan is trying to make a move on them. we can even go for the extreme and in the end have them not be friends because they are just way uncomfortable.

bullies/foes: Dylan cheers and dances. So when he does at camp, I would like for a few guys/girls to bully him. Or just make fun of him. he could really care less for what you say about him, so they will become foes/enemies.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Αλαψνα Ξαστρο
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Tumblr_mucsphzMPY1stk32uo1_250
Alayna Castro

personality:

• lost
  • wrecked
  • closed

needs:
Siblings: Alayna is a closed book and hates her past. She needs some siblings to cheer her up. They can be friends and do what siblings do. Like argue, but end up becoming friends at the end. They can even try to open her up to see how wonderful the world is, if she stopped worrying about her past.

Male Best friend:Alayna has had trouble with boys. If you read her past then you know why. She hates herself for doing what she did with her step-brother. So if she saw that she can move on with a male best friend would be great!

Injure badly: I want Alayan to come close to death. I've been wanting this plot for a long time and no one has done anything to her. She is still walking and not in the infirmary. So let's get Alayna in the infirmary and have her come close to death. How? We are going to have her get a huge gash anywhere where they can fix her up. But she will almost die.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Αση Δανιελς  
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Tumblr_lxo402dTlR1r3od86o1_500
Ash Daniels

personality:

• goofy
  • intelligent
  • flirt

needs:
Friends: He needs friends, so he can brag to them about Fallon. Yeah Fallon is his crush. He just needs guys to have a guy's night or or something like that. He needs friends before he starts making enemies because he will need back up, because he will be a smart ass, to people he doesn't like.

Nerd friends: So i want Ash to have a nerd friend. But he keeps this friend a secret of they are really nerdy. he doesn't want people to figure out that he is smart and can be really nerdy. Like so nerdy he will go to a comic con because he loves comics.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Ζοελλα Γρανγερ
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Tumblr_modxrdkBcZ1sqtl6go1_500
Zoella Granger

personality:

• determined
  • power hungry
  • creative

needs:
Male friend(s): Zoella has her friends and enemies, so maybe a guy(s) can like her. She is open for a relationship, but beware because she might give you a makeover or make you stay in one spot so she can draw you. Yup, that's Zoella, the creative one. By the way she can't draw, but she thinks she can.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 pm

τεαγαν Ρψλιε
тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Giphyтнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  Giphy
Teagan Rylie

personality:

• cold
  • dangerous
  • brave

needs:
Evil friend/Trouble maker friend: Teagan is rude and could care less for what she does. So lets prank all the cabins!! Lets replace all shampoo with Koo l-Ade dye! The dye will at least last for an hour or two then the dye can be washed off.

Boy trying: I would like if a boy would have a crush on Teagan. But what he doesn't know is that she is so cold , she could care less about him. he trie and tries to warm her up, but it will fail, miserably.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:09 pm

*cough* I demand a Ty/Dylan rp yes *cough*

Also if you remind me like hourly tomorrow through sunday I'll reply to the Alanya/Fey topic sorry I'm a butt and been neglecting that I know you want to do it so keep telling me 'WICKED YOU DUMB SNOT REPLY TO ME'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη    тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

тнє ραяту נυѕт вєgυη
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: