Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

why am I so emotional

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

why am I so emotional Empty
PostSubject: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 am

To Begin you can obviously tell this is the topic in which my characters stand and await their unavoidable doom. well not really. This is actually where those of this site, chb, can openly plot with me in order to create awesome stories. Reply's are acceptable here or by PM whatever you prefer! I'm decently active and will remain to be as planned. Posting will be frequent in the school time but not every day. but, the moment you have all been waiting for, without further adieu, kat's little monsters...

wip~

Last edited by Kat on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:22 am

why am I so emotional Tumblr_nagwp51Ysz1tjpt4to1_500
Navigation and Basics

This is my character topic for further details on my characters if you are curious

M yllllM o n s t e r sllll

raya alicia hoete; daughter of Tyche
    brooklyn kasandra bravish; daughter of Hecate
    genevieve morin; daughter of Aphrodite
    haven felicia manning; daughter of Hephaestus
    katrina jade durant; daughter of Zeus

T h e i rllllR o m a n t i c sllll

none
    none
    none
    none
    none

~

Last edited by Kat on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 am

why am I so emotional Tumblr_nagvvjaLqT1rhb1pxo1_500
Friendships and Enemies

R a y ' sllllR e l a t i o n sllll

none
    none
    none

B r o o k ' sllllR e l a t i o n sllll

Sepncer Young is a friend and half brother
    none
    none

G e n e v i e v e ' sllllR e l a t i o n sllll

none
    none
    none

Ha v e n ' sllllR e l a t i o n sllll

none
    none
    none

Ka t r i n a ' sllllR e l a t i o n sllll

none
    none
    none

~

Last edited by Kat on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:49 am

why am I so emotional 50cfa90f-1a77-4b66-98f3-19b09da75103_zps339392d1
Raya|||||Hoete   : |||||Seventeen

Independent||||Unreachable||||Stubborn

F r i e n d sllll

let's just say Ray could use some. she's not very social at all and after returning from a year long quest to battle anything that attacked her as she wandered the country, she could use some person to person interaction. leaving camp without permission for such a long time wasnt a big deal to ray, but it had an impact on her. she's missed camp, although she would never admit it. returning, she has decided to try and make the most of her life and at least give friend making a try. it's hard to get along with her, but she's gonna force herself into trying, so any takers?

R o m a n c e ?llll

that's a question. I kinda don't see Ray in any sort of romantic relationship. her relationships with people in general don't really turn out well or strong, so let's just see how friendships work out first.

O t h e r sllll

I see ray as reckless and spontaneous and she needs some random adventures sometimes. around camp or out in the world, something exciting always needs to be going on for her whether they paint a cabin pink in the middle of the night or sneak out to the circus and let out the caged elephants.

Last edited by Kat on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 am

why am I so emotional 401d8714-e4db-4467-ae42-5d6652cb175b_zpsef4b16fa
Brooklyn|||||Bravish  :|||||Eighteen

Impulsive||||Talkative||||Sarcastic

F r i e n d sllll

as talkative and warm hearted as she is, brook has lots of trouble getting to know people genuinely due to abandonment issues. something in her past, she has yet to recall just what, has left her in the state of mind that letting people get close to you is a dangerous thing. They might just leave you outside of a building where you're prone to wander off and get lost for thirty five years. but again, brook doesn't remember. brook tries to create relationships, but no matter how hard she tries, she ends up losing touch, distancing herself and not too much on conscious purpose.

R o m a n c e ?llll

because brook needs to learn to accept people into her life, i feel like a boyfriend, or interest rather to start, who can help her develop a great understanding of them and other people would be fantastic.

O t h e r sllll

brook very much enjoys the use of her magic abilities. she's especially good at manipulation and mind tricks as well as levitation in objects. If there was someone she could practice with or enjoy the talent with her as much as brook does, a great friendship could build.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:39 am

why am I so emotional D5576f31-28c7-4c70-9bc2-a6c8e3c6049d_zps17fc0eda
Genevieve|||||Morin   : |||||Seventeen

Passionate||||Reckless||||Kind

F r i e n d sllll

Genevieve doesn't really need any besties. but simply people who she can talk to and possibly confide in as friends every once and a while would be nice. genevieve likes to think she's close to her siblings, so actually talking with them every once and a while would be nice as well.

R o m a n c e ?llll

to think of it, a daughter of Aphrodite who's given up on love. crazy right? she needs a boy that can help her learn to love again and that not ever boy out there is a total ass and has immense goals to break her heart.

O t h e r sllll

Genevieve has turned into the girl that has lost quite a few cares for a lot of things. she's turned a little reckless, or as reckless as she can make herself appear. someone who is maybe just as reckless as she has become could mean plenty of crazy adventures especially out of camp. got any ideas in particular?

Also, i kinda want to find someone that Gen can sort of butt heads with. she needs a sort of enemy that just dislikes her as much and she dislikes them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

why am I so emotional 07c1b246-4a06-46af-a121-a0714052943c_zps6cbd0058
Haven|||||Manning : |||||Sixteen

Fearless||||Curious||||Loyal

F r i e n d sllll

Haven isnt used to having many friends. She grew up being totally secluded from everyone her age, no one wanting to associate themselves with her at all. Having friends at camp would mean a lot with her, but she isn't too great at making them just yet. her social skills aren't at a high but are getting better.

R o m a n c e ?llll

despite her bravery, haven has a lot of insecurities. if there was to be a guy to basically help her with those ideas and to get them out of her head, she would be so much better off. She's thought she was in love before, but really comes out to being entirely clueless about it all. a sweet romantic relationship might turn into a great thing for her and someone else.

O t h e r sllll

~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 am

why am I so emotional 8f2064da-16de-4b12-935e-ab87556ef4fd_zps4ca10b9e
Katrina|||||Durant   : |||||Eighteen

Willful||||Brave||||Strong

F r i e n d sllll

Katrina isn't the kind of girl that is going to be associating herself with a lot of other girls. I see her having maybe a couple guys as sort of friends, but she ins't too good with relationships. she has borderline personality disorder, so with her emotional instability making friends is definitely going to be hard for her, not that she's necessarily trying too hard.

R o m a n c e ?llll

Not seeing any romantic interests in Katrina's near future but maybe some of her guy friends could end up turning into something more than that. She's not going to fall in love with anybody, that's over stepping it a little bit.

O t h e r sllll

Katrina is Clinically depressed, restless and hopeless for much of her life. She's seen no positive side of anything for as long as she can remember. Finding someone out there that can help her out of it, pull her free from her mind that keeps falling further and further back into itself, might mean improving her condition.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 am

Let's Begin Plotting. Feel free to begin posting here or contacting me by PM. I would like you to take note that in the coming weeks my posts will not be super super often, but will end up posting. Can't wait to begin plotting and role playing guys, let's go!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 am

I would just like to say all your character are wonderful. My new character Echo could use a few friends and Ray seems perfect. They could do crazy things together and possibly get in trouble? Echo is reckless just like Ray so they'll be doing a lot of stupid things together haha. My other character Daisy could be friends with Haven and she could do all the talking so they can be friends. For Brooklyn, Sutton is exactly the same. I'd love to see how they'd be together considering Sutton is reserved. And maybe it will break her out of her shell?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 am

I still think that Spencer having a giant crush on haven would be a great thing bc friendship and Spencer yeah idk if you wanted to do that or not.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:52 am

@PinkGirl - Firstly, thank you so much! Now, I snuck a look at your characters and like where your going with your ideas. Haven and Daisy could be friends and I especially like the Brook and Sutton duo as well! Would you like to start a topic for either or?

@Moonie - I still like that idea as well and think we should do it yes that would be adorable weee~
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 pm

um hello wifey shall we attempt to bring this back or nah bc ultimate ship
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:44 pm

WELSHY YES. I don't think there is anything else to say but yes because just yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why am I so emotional   why am I so emotional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why am I so emotional
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: