Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Count and Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Cabin Count and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Count and Rules   Cabin Count and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 am

THE CABIN COUNT...

Pinned neatly beside the entrance door is a large white sheet. Names have been scribbled down it already, with a black ball point pen. Said pen hangs from a neatly cut piece of string, and it seems to have been practically glued onto the wall to prevent it being stolen. Your best handwriting is called for, you can tell, as each name is wrote neatly as if a ruler had been used right underneath the pen. To sign up, you use the following set code;

Code:
Last Name, First Name - Parent - Age - Years in Camp (Male/Female)

GIRLS;

A-E

F-J
Louve, Celeste - Erato - 16 - 3
K-O
Noire, Monique - Euterpe - 17 - 2
P-T

U-Z

BOYS;

A-E

F-J

K-O

P-T

U-Z

GENERAL RULES...

Rules are wrote carefully on a smaller sheet, which has a sheet of clear plastic hanging over it to prevent smudges or mess.

• Please sign up your name for the Cabin Count as soon as possible.
  • If the Cabin holds events, and you are not signed up, you will not be allowed to participate.
  • The Cabin Leader room is always open for visitors, should you have any questions of inquiries.
  • Respect is a big thing, so if found not to be respecting other members of the Cabin, you will be given the dishes to do for the whole camp for the day that you disrespected someone.
  • Vandalism will not be tolerated.
  • Just as you need to be signed up for the Cabin Count to participate in events, you must also be signed up in one of the bedrooms.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules   Cabin Count and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 am

Louve, Celeste - Erato - 16 - 3 (Female)
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules   Cabin Count and Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Noire, Monique - Euterpe - 17 - 2 (Female)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules   Cabin Count and Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Count and Rules
Page 1 of 1