Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 101
Location : Wouldn't you like to know
|Subject: Cabin Count and Rules Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 am|| |
THE CABIN COUNT...
Pinned neatly beside the entrance door is a large white sheet. Names have been scribbled down it already, with a black ball point pen. Said pen hangs from a neatly cut piece of string, and it seems to have been practically glued onto the wall to prevent it being stolen. Your best handwriting is called for, you can tell, as each name is wrote neatly as if a ruler had been used right underneath the pen. To sign up, you use the following set code;
Last Name, First Name - Parent - Age - Years in Camp (Male/Female)
Louve, Celeste - Erato - 16 - 3
Noire, Monique - Euterpe - 17 - 2
Rules are wrote carefully on a smaller sheet, which has a sheet of clear plastic hanging over it to prevent smudges or mess.
- Please sign up your name for the Cabin Count as soon as possible.
- If the Cabin holds events, and you are not signed up, you will not be allowed to participate.
- The Cabin Leader room is always open for visitors, should you have any questions of inquiries.
- Respect is a big thing, so if found not to be respecting other members of the Cabin, you will be given the dishes to do for the whole camp for the day that you disrespected someone.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated.
- Just as you need to be signed up for the Cabin Count to participate in events, you must also be signed up in one of the bedrooms.
Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 18
Location : I don't know.
|Subject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 am|| |
Louve, Celeste - Erato - 16 - 3 (Female)
Posts : 140
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 17
Location : in your mum
|Subject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 pm|| |
Noire, Monique - Euterpe - 17 - 2 (Female)
|Subject: Re: Cabin Count and Rules || |