Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey I'm new...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Fire Knight

The Last Fire Knight

Hey I'm new... Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm new...   Hey I'm new... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 am

Hey I just started and I used to be part of a major RolePlay app, but now it's been cancelled due to inactivity. I love percy Jackson, and I have read all the books and have them. I really don't understand everything like character adoption and all so can you help me out a bit?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Hey I'm new... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new...   Hey I'm new... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

Hey Knight (that's what I'm gonna call you, I hope you don't mind ^_^)! Welcome to CHB. I'm Bean and I'm an admin here so you can come to me with any questions/concerns about the site or anything honestly. I'm always looking to rp so we could do that too sometimes!

Alright so Drachma transferring can only be done by the admins in the administration panel. You earn Drachmas, or fake money by posting. I can give you more specifics if you'd like but not off the top of my head. Once you have a lot of drachmas, you can purchase something from another member or buy something in the Drachma shop. The admins then transfer the drachmas from your account to whoever you are paying. (The Drachma shop is like one giant money sucking bank and the drachmas spent there goes to no one). Anyways the best part about this system is that it's totally free! You earn drachmas by posting and being active around the site.

Character adoption is when a person doesn't want one of their rp characters anymore, so they give them to another member to use. Sometimes it's for a price and sometimes it's for free.

I hope my long and babbling descriptions were at least a little bit helpful XD
Back to top Go down
The Last Fire Knight

The Last Fire Knight

Hey I'm new... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new...   Hey I'm new... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:45 am

Thanks a lot bean! Sorry I could not reply sooner. It was a magor help and I look forward to rping with you sometime in the future since I'm working in getting my character accepted.

Last edited by The Last Fire Knight on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm new... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm new...   Hey I'm new... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm new...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: