Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

not ur moms plotting thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

not ur moms plotting thread Empty
PostSubject: not ur moms plotting thread   not ur moms plotting thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Kenzie's Plotting Thread
Before the actual plotting I just want to mention that I will not be doing more than two threads at once. I find that if I have more I get overwhelmed and forget to post. So now, onto the characters.

not ur moms plotting thread Tumblr_lt7yrmlBI81qk1y4qo8_500
Aya Ross
Aya is eighteen, a daughter of Demeter, bisexual, has been at camp for one year and a summer camper. She is known for being very gentle and kind. She likes nature and plants quite a lot. Aya has social anxiety which means she gets very nervous and sometimes nausea in crowds or big, public buildings. Aya is also a vegetarian, so don't try to take her to some burger joint. She is musically gifted, meaning she can sing quite well and plays ukelele.

Plots

• She really needs some friends

• Not ready for boyfriend/girlfriend yet

• Maybe some exploring the woods or somewhere with lots of plants??

not ur moms plotting thread Tumblr_l9d38krhBY1qb7ym9o1_500
Pepper Montavan
Pepper is sixteen, a daughter of Dionysus, a lesbian, has been at camp for one and a half years, and a summer camper. Pepper has become very secluded and quiet after she saw her girlfriend be torn to shreds by a chimera. After the incident she started drinking and now has self-diagnosed herself as a alcoholic. She has very little friends at camp and prefers to talk with Chiron than the other campers. Pepper is a good soccer play and enjoys kicking the ball around on days where she feels down but, doesn't want to drink.

Plots

• Needs some friends

• Really doesn't need a girlfriend right now omg

• Possibly a stalker who tries to get "friendly" with her who she severely injures? idk

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

not ur moms plotting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: not ur moms plotting thread   not ur moms plotting thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 pm

i think that aya and katie would be good friends [katie gardner that is]
Back to top Go down

not ur moms plotting thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: