Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

chapter one [ml\oliver]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

chapter one [ml\oliver] Empty
PostSubject: chapter one [mloliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:26 pm

emila devane ----

Emily was sitting in the Cabin courtyard, drawing the individual cabins in a sketchbook. They were just rough sketches, and didn't resemble the cabin she was drawing at the time- the Athena cabin- since it was still in its earliest stage. The girl reached into her new Michael Kors bag and grabbed a mint, popping it into her mouth before returning to her drawing.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

LITTLE LION MAN // HOVER
OOC: ooc here
WEARING: outfit
WORDCOUNT: xxx
You're not as brave as you were at the start

Oliver stares at the younger boy in front of him, and lets out a laugh. "Really? You're going with that as an excuse, wow I thought you would be smarter, being a child of Athena and all. I guess I over estimated your intellegence"he says rolling his eyes. He then sticks his hand out to the boy, "Pay up"he says as he watches the boy scrabble for the five drachmas.

Upon receiving the money, he pockets it and smirks at the boy. "Thank you, and next time, don't let that happen"he says as he walks away. Walking down the steps of his cabin, he heads towards one of the many benches in the courtyard. He then takes out his book tucked under his arm, and opens it. Finding his page, he starts to read.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by firelord zuko on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 pm

emila devane ----

Emily was minding her own business when she overhears a conversation. There was a boy blatantly bullying another brother, who she assumed to be his half brother. Emillie watched the older boy sit down nonchalantly and pocket the drachmas as if he had no sort of morals or anything. She stood up, walking over to the boy, her hair perfect and her floral sundress at her knees. She tilted her head, giving his a curious glance. "That wasn't very nice." she said, raising a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Oliver continues to read, and finds himself starting to become very interested in the book. Something about the history of baseball, is just extremely fasincating. He is very much enjoying his book when the girl walks up tp him. For a while he tries to ignore her, but it is extremely hard. So he puts his book down and looks up at the girl, a smirk growing across his face. Whoa she's attractiveis the first thing to register in his mind. Then he hears her words. Rolling his eyes, Oliver opens his mouth to reply. "It's none of your business, he lost a bet I was simply making him pay up"he says still smirking.

Oliver then picks up his book and opens it to the page where he left off. "Now excuse me kiddo, I'm trying to read"he says as he looks back down at the page. He then makes a big show of turning the page as he continues to read, trying his best to ignore the girl.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:22 pm

emila devane ----

Emily recognizes the look on his face, and she bites her lip in annoyance, judging him right there as she sat down next to him and places her bag on the steps. Some would say that they were sitting a bit too close, but Emillie wasn't someone who noticed those things. She grabs the book out of his hands and quickly looks at the page number. "Page 124." she reads out loud before slamming the book together. She looked over at him, finding him somewhat familiar, figuring that he probably had picked at her nerves before. He seemed very arrogant, and she didn't put it past him to be a jerk, as demonstrated earlier. "Don't call me kiddo when your attitude clearly screams that you have a mental maturity of barely 6." She says, looking at the cover and back of the book, not really interested.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:21 pm

LITTLE LION MAN // HOVER

Oliver raises his head and glares at the gir.. Who does she think she is coming up to him like that? Does she not realize she is coming off as extremely annoying, and a real pain in the ass? When he notices how close she is, he debates pushing her off the bench. It would be funny, but perhaps he first aught to listen to her. Then he can push her, yeah that sounds good.

Grinning, Oliver sits back and crosses his legs waiting for her to speak. It doesn't even bother him when she closes his book, well it does but he's not going to let it show. "Thank you for being so kind as to remember my page number, I appreciate it munchkin"he says to her. He then licks his lip as he listens to her speak. Once she is done he resists the urge to roll his eyes. "Oh really now? How fascinating. However you are so painfully wrong about that darling"he says rolling his eyes.  

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 pm

emila devane ----

Emily stands up, tossing the book in his lap. She walks down the stairs, grabbing her bag and putting it over her shoulder as she puts a hand on her hip and crosses on leg over the other, clearly not very amused. "You're a jerk. Actually, you're not. You just pretend to be a jerk because you're bitter, aren't you?" she asks, knowing people like him. People like him who picked on others to make him feel better. These were the kind of people that Emilie went to school with back on the upper east side, and although back then she didn't really care about them, she cared now. Especially when it was his own half sibling.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

LITTLE LION MAN // HOVER

Oliver rolls his eyes, but remains silent as he listens to the girl speak. The more she speaks the more annoying she gets. He is slightly disappointed when she stands up, because he is no longer able to push her off the bench. "Oh really. If you know me so well, tell me why I'm so bitter"he says his voice quieter than before, and his words colder. By this point he is less annoyed and more angry. Who does this girl think she is? Coming in here and claiming to know him? Yelling at him? She's basically a child, and he's nearly eighteen, there's something off about that.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter one [ml\oliver]   chapter one [ml\oliver] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter one [ml\oliver]
Page 1 of 1