Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

why, hello! [Nevermore]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevermore

Nevermore

why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Helena could have laughed morbidly when Lex mentioned their parents remembering them. Maybe Athena was a good Mother to Lex, she somehow felt that he had been slighted though because of all his suffering. Even so, maybe she would remember him and paint his picture in the Stars.

"Apollo will not remember me." She muttered quietly, unsure whether or not she could say it and potentially ruin their good mood. But she said it because in a way the young woman felt as if she could say anything to Lex. Looking over at him, she smiled sheepishly and apologetically. "Sorry." Helena added quickly, but he didn't seem too bothered. Instead, the young woman listened to what he had to say.

Go with him? Leave Camp...again? That was the way she had lost Jack. When they had run away from Camp all that followed them was death, fear and tragedy that had left Helena in it's wake. And now, after all that seemed to be washed away with Lex's laughter, he was asking her to do the very same thing.

But if not her, then who would go with Lex? And if he left, who would she have to be with?

"Yes, I will go." She quickly said, wanting to get it out before her reason had a chance to change her mind. Helena didn't want her mind changed by something as petty as fear and reason. She had to be brash and bold. Turning on her side so that she could watch Lex's eyes, Helena's pure blue ones were shimming with tears that threatened to fall, tears of fear that she was suppressing with a smile.

"We will go together and find out what happened." She whispered hoarsely, taking Lex's hand. "I will be with you the whole time, I promised you will never be alone; I will follow you anywhere." That kind of devotion Helena had not given away but to Jack and her own mother and here she was acting to freely with Lex. "As long as you promise to play a lot of My Chemical Romance. Okay?" She added playfully with a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm

why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 Jordan-sweeto-o
l e x  k n i g h t | s o n  o f  a t h e n a

Lex smiled as Helena agreed to join him on his journey. She was the only true friend that he had here, and he knew it would be difficult without her. He interlocked his fingers with Helena's and prayed to his mother to give him strength on this journey.
He chuckled at her comment. "Alright, then. It's a deal," he said, sitting up. He looked at the stars and turned to Helena. "So, when do you want to head out? I know I have to go pack up my stuff and whatnot, but I'm ready to go whenever. I want to get started in this investigation straight away," Lex said, eager to leave the camp to find out the truth about his parents; why his father dared to even hurt his mother, why he had been called a demon, the truth will be unravelled after this trip. He fingered his dog tags that hugged his neck, remembering his mortal mother.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Pushing past all of the fears and reservations that Helena had, she managed a smile for Lex and squeezed his hand gently when he twined their fingers together. Slowly pulling herself into a sitting position when he did the same, she watched his face for a moment.

She didn't want to lose that. To lose him. Not so fast, not like it had happened with Jack.

Swallowing her nerves, Helena considered his question. "...Well, I too have to pack some things but I think there is not much else to do." She mused, trying to gauge the best time also to sneak away from Camp. After all, this wasn't the first time the Daughter of Apollo had gone to blatantly against Chiron's rules.

"It is late, but I think we can meet in a few hours. At Thalia's Pine? Before the morning breaks? We can leave with the cover of night." Helena suggested, thinking somehow she was avoiding doing this during the day when her father seemed so much more present and she could lose her nerve that much easier.

Sighing softly, Helena watched Lex's expression. "Promise me, no matter what we find, you won't change?" She asked quite suddenly.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:08 pm

why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 Jordan-sweeto-o
l e x  k n i g h t | s o n  o f  a t h e n a

Lex stood up, looking at the sky, a new expression on his face, an expression of adventure and freedom. He smiled, and took a deep breath. Helena's soft voice broke the silence. "Promise me, no matter what we find, you won't change?" she had asked, her accent pushing through every word. Lex turned to her, took her hand, and smiled. "Don't worry, Helena. I won't change. It takes quite a bit to shake me, believe it or not," he said, and ran back to his cabin to gather his things together.

((ooc: to thalia's pine! and im alive yeee))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why, hello! [Nevermore]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: