Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

why, hello! [Nevermore]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

why, hello! [Nevermore] Empty
PostSubject: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:45 pm

why, hello! [Nevermore] Jordan-sweeto-o
l e x  k n i g h t | s o n  o f  a t h e n a

Lex looked around the strawberry fields. It was still being cleaned up from the St. Patricks day celebration. He smirked. Cleaning up was not his thing, and besides, it's his birthday. "Hurray for being 16," he said to himself. He looked up at the sky. It was getting kind of late. He started to walk down the rows of bushes, watching as the flowers began to earn their bright red color. He picked one, and stuffed it in his mouth. He looked around, and made sure no one was looking. He wasn't sure if it was allowed or not, but he didn't want to take any chances.
Lex continuously walked down the rows in silence, hoping to come across some kind of adventure. Then he noticed a girl sitting next to a bush, her back to it. He grinned devilishly and snuck up behind the girl. He reached his finger to her shoulder, and slowly poked her shoulder. He waited, eager to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

This had been one of the places that her and Jack had spent some of their short time together. She remembered how he sang while she replanted the Strawberry plants they had ruined with their Pegasus. It was kind of funny, kind of sad and sort of scary. At least when she remembered how Alice had attacked her, how that was when the necklace Jack gave her absorbed the greek fire that was burning within in right now.

As she looked down at the strawberry plants and breathed in their fragrant scent, something unexpected touching her. Her whole body jumped before she was even able to react. A quick gasp and a little sound that came out almost like a squeak. Quickly her head turned to see who had touched her so deftly.

"...W-Who...?" She asked shocked, blue eyes spread wide open. "Who...did that?" Her eyes fell on Lex and she took him in for a moment. He looked different, not bad, just different. A bit the way Jack had, like a diamond in the rough.

"...Did you? Were you the one who tapped me?" She asked, trying to keep her French accent down.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Lex laughed as the girl jumped up and made a squeak. He fell to his back, and laughed out all he had in him. He looked at the sky for a moment, then sat up, looking at her. He  introduced himself. "Hi. Yeah, that was me. Sorry 'bout that. My name is Alexander, but you can call me Lex. I'm a son of Athena," he said. He smiled at the girl. She seemed a little nervous and jumpy, but that stop Lex from talking to her. He's not one to just poke someone on the shoulder and then just walk away. Those kinds of pranks are lame, or so he thought. He stood up and looked at the darkening sky. He looked down at the girl. He noticed the girl's accent when she spoke to him. "That's quite an accent you got there. Where are you from?"

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

The sheer drama with which Lex acted made Helena's eyebrows raise in surprise, she quickly bit down on her thumb to try and keep from laughing at him. He was funny though and it had been long months since she had actually felt a genuine expression of happiness try and come from within her. It was a feeling as foreign as she was to this Country.

Slowly lowering her hand from her mouth, she watched Lex and then smiled, a soft, sad sort of smile. As if she hadn't been able to quite get out the smile that wanted to happen.

"I am Helena, a daughter of...Apollo." She kind of mumbled her father's name at the end, not entirely on the best of terms with her godly parent.

Reaching forward she offered her hand to Lex. "You have a very nice nam--" She halted, as he mentioned her accent, a blush similar to that on the strawberries coloring her pale cheeks.

"Um...France. I am from France. My mama and I live there. Or...I used to live there." Helena added, still feeling homesick.

"You have a very nice name, Lex." The young woman pointed out before giving up a little smirk. "And you also have a nice accent. To me, anyway."
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Lex smiled as she gave him her name. "Helena, huh? I gotta keep my band junkie self quiet before I fanboy everywhere," he said, chuckling a bit. He wasn't sure if she'd understand what he was talking about, as she seemed to be foreign, with her accent and whatnot. Maybe he should explain. Would it be awkward to explain? Maybe he should just keep quiet.
"France? I've always wanted to go to france. Back when I was in school, I took some French. I only know the basics and so on. Like, 1 to 10, greetings, stuff like that. Bonjour! Comment allez vous?" he said, trying to humor her. He wanted this girl to like him. She would be his first friend here, or at least since he's been claimed by his mother.
Lex smirked as she complimented his name and accent. "Why, thank you, Helena. You have a nice name and accent as well. How would you say it in French? 'Vous avoir joli nom, aussi'? Am I right?" he asked, excited to see if he was right. It's been a while since he's spoken in French.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 pm

At first when Helena heard what Lex said in French, her cheeks blushed deeper again. She was a very reaction and emotionally based person and so her heart was effectively on her sleeve. Or cheeks, in this case.

"Merci." She replied shyly. All in all, the fact that he had called her name pretty felt nice and Helena thought that maybe, just maybe she could find a glimmer of hope at friendship In Lex's kindness. And while she could have continued on complimenting him and pulled them into a never ending cycle of pleasantries, something else caught the young woman's attention and it made her eyes light up a little bit behind the dull sadness that seems to have taken residence in them.

"You like My Chemical Romance?" She asked with a soft chuckle. Helena enjoyed music very much and so was well aware of the song that bore her name. "The Black Parade...and Helena?" It as hard to hide the amusement behind the statement and Helena surprisingly didn't want to hide it. She wanted to see Lex smile again and that made her want to smile too.

"You have good taste in music."
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Lex jumped up in happiness and excitement when she mentioned his favorite band in the whole wide world. He smiled. "Like? More like love. Gods, they are all that I listen to. Even now, when I know a whole bunch more bands. My Chemical Romance is my life," he explained, feeling like he was explaining his entire life story. He danced around, and started to hum the tune of "Welcome to the Black Parade". He turned to Helena and took her hand, and spun her. "Come on, dance along!" he said, pulling out his iPod and unplugged his earbuds, letting the music blast. "Welcome to the Black Parade"  emitted from the small iPod. His mouth was grinning from ear to ear. He had never found anyone with the same interests as him, especially band-wise. He bowed, and held out his hand, waiting for Helena to take it. "Lady Helena, may i have this dance?" he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 pm

The sheer energy and happiness that exuded from Lex was entirely infectious. And it made Helena feel impossibly better than she could have imagined. He had a sort of lightness of spirit that took her by surprise--and took her breath away a little too.

Smiling, truly and genuinely this time, her expression brightened the instance he unplugged his iPod. Helena was one daughter of Apollo that inherited a passion for music and the tones of My Chemical Romance paired with the unknown quality Lex had to make her smile, soothed Helena's troubled soul. She immediately started singing along.

"You're memory will carry on, will carry on."

That was when Lex offered her his hand and she more than willingly took it. Instantly, Helena felt inside as if she were no longer alone and laughed out in happiness at Lex twiling her. Surprised at the very sound, Helena's somber smile cracked into something truly happy and she started to dance along with Lex, taking his other hand into her own.

"Do or die, you'll never make me, 'cause the world will never take my heart." Helena sang out the lyrics like they were an anthem as the two sang and suddenly as her eye's met Lex's, Helena looked like something had dawned on her: a realization brought on by her minor gift of clairvoyance.

"Happy Birthday, Lex." She said in a happy whisper.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Lex smiled and laughed as he and Helena danced. He could see those lonely eyes that he had once saw be filled with joy and happiness. Another happy soul, he thought to himself, congratulating himself. It had been a while since he had done this. He did this with his friends in the adoption center, but that was over a year ago now.
Lex and Helena looked into each other's eyes, and Lex heard Helena whisper something. "Happy Birthday, Lex," she had said. He tilted his head in confusion, and looked around. Had he mentioned that it was his birthday?
"Wait-- how did you know it was my birthday? Did I say that it was my birthday? I don't think I did..." he said, partially thinking aloud. He looked up at the sky, his hand on his chin. "Although, this is Camp Half-Blood, after all," he said, turning to Helena. He raised his eyebrow, then laughed a bit. "Well, anyways, thank you. That's the first 'happy birthday' I've gotten all day. I guess it's kind of hard to keep track when there are so many kids here." he said.
This is when Lex got curious. He wanted to know more about Helena, he wanted to be friends with her. He pulled out his iPod and turned down the music. He sat on the ground, looking up at Helena. "I have a question. Why were you out here all alone? Did something happen?" he asked her, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 pm

At first when Lex was surprised at how she knew it was his special day, the looked embarassed, scratching the back of her head nervously. That talent was something that had gotten her in trouble and out of friends while back in School in France. The young woman quickly opened her mouth to explain.

"W-Well, no, you did not say anything it is just that I happe--" But Lex dismissed it as one of the quirks of Camp and Helena just couldn't hide her relief. Not being judged for something completely beyond her control, felt good. And it was after that, that Lex sat down.

Helena joined him, sitting down in the soil and stawberry plants. It was strange and nostalgic; in a way, without Lex there, Helena wouldn't have been able to manage the emotional baggage that came along with such a simple action. Taken a little off guard by his question, the demigod bit her lip and hesitated.

"It was my friend--my brother. I did not know him until he came to Camp, but Jack was my first and...only friend here. I was very lonely before we met." Helena started explaining, a distant look in her warm, blue eyes. "We got into accidents, like the stawberry patch. Crushing it with a Pegasus. And after awhile, campers started to resent us. So we ran off, to his hometown. It was not responsible at the time, but Jack was a free spirit...and I had never lived like that before. He made me feel free, see something inside myself that I never knew was there." Reaching for the silver and emerald choker at her neck, Helena rubbed the silver heart. "He gave me this. It is all I have. When we ran away, we got separated and...I have never seen him since. A satyr found me and brought me back here, but I have been miserable ever since." Helena finally finished her story, looking to Lex and letting her hand drop from the pendant.

"Until...now." Helena added as surprised as she was grateful to Lex. "What...about you? Someone so happy, so...kind, should not be alone on his Birthday. Everyone must love you."
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Lex listened to her story silently, taking in everything she said. That's gotta suck, losing your closest friend like that, he though, feeling pity for Helena. He sat quietly, contemplating on it.
"What...about you? Someone so happy, sp...kind, should not be alone on his birthday. Everyone must love you," Helena asked him. He choked. No one had ever questioned him like this. He sighed, and plucked a strawberry, and stuffed it in his mouth. He tilted his head back, and looked at the sky.
"It's a long story. Gods, I haven't told anyone about this since I was 11, and that was 5 years ago," he began. He took a breath, and looked back at the ground. "I actually wasn't expected to be born. My mom was 15 when I was born. She and my father tried their best to take care of me, my grandparents helping when they were at school. When I turned 6, I was taken to an adoption center. They couldn't take care of me anymore." he said, playing with the leaves of a strawberry bush. "I didn't trust anyone at that point. I didn't trust the other kids in the center, none of the Sisters, no one. Until I was 11, when I met my friend Henry. He helped me warm up to the world, and proved to me that not everyone was out there just to break my heart. It's funny, I used to make up stories about his past, as he never told me, and one of those stories was he was a goat-man that was my protector. It figures he was. He's a satyr," Lex said, laughing a bit. His laughter disappeared when he remembered the next part of his life story. His eyes began to water. He wiped his eyes, and continued to look at the ground, fingering his dog tags on his neck. "I was still living in the adoption center when I heard that my mother had been murdered. This was about a year ago. I decided it was finally time for me leave that wretched place and talk to her murderer: my father. I met him in his prison, and tried to get the truth out of him, tried to figure out why he had murdered his own wife," he said, crying. "He called me a demon, Helena. Just because my 'mother' is a god." Lex put his head on his knees, his eyes turning red from crying. "I left the prison and came here to clear my mind. Well not here here. But Long Island. Then Henry came up to me and told me that I belonged here. I've been living here ever since then," Lex said, wiping away the tears. He looked down at his dog tags, and showed them to Helena.
"My mother gave me these when she left me at the adoption center when I was 6,
he mentioned. He took a deep breath, and put his head on his knees, and sobbed for a minute or so. He lifted his head, and turned to Helena. "No one here even knows I exist. I'm just another useless camper. All I can do is remember things." he said, slamming his head back on his knees. He yelled in anger. He looked up at the sky, and sighed.
"I'm sorry, Helena. It's been a while since I thought of this. And when I do remember, I can't get it out of my mind. I remember every single moment perfectly. Screw my photographic memory," he said, scratching his head.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Helena's heart hurt, physically and spirituality as Lex recalled his story to her. It was so difficult to hear, to try and understand how he could have suffered so much and still maintain such a positive personality. Reaching for Lex's shoulders, Helena draped her arm over them and gently tugged him closer to her so that they were caught in a sort of half-hug. Silently as she listened, the young woman pondered how unfair this was, how unjust the world and this camp was. Or at least that was how she perceived things so far.

How could someone as chipper and open as Lex be segregated? Helena knew she almost deserved it with her quiet nature and general wariness of people. But Lex? How was it even possible?

Gently taking Lex's head so that it was resting against her shoulder, Helena's eyes were misty and for once it wasn't out of self pity. She hated what had happened to Lex and that he could be alone. Only once he had completed his tale did Helena speak and it came out in soothing, calming and yet trembling tones.

"Listen to me, Lex." She said with intense certainly. "I...I cannot bare what you have been through. I want to change it, I want to take it back, because the things that happened, the things your Father said. They are wrong!" Looking to him, Helena's eyes were burning with honesty. "But...I cannot." And despite that statement, Helena's determination was still strong and she offered Lex a weak but hopeful smile.

"With Apollo as my witness, I will never let you be alone again and I will never let anyone treat you so badly! I will not! I will be there for you, no matter what happens." It was so odd for such a strong pledge to happen after mere moments of meeting, but it was genuine. Helena only hoped Lex would accept her friendship and protection even though she herself didn't fully understand it yet.

And that said, Helena pulled Lex into a full hug as they sat there under the stars, strawberries all around them.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Lex sobbed as Helena wrapped her arms around him, and as he rested his head on her shoulder. He hadn't cried like this since he was left at the adoption center. When she began to speak, Lex turned to her, trying to calm his sobs. She sounded determined, much stronger than when Lex had first met her. He felt a small pride spark in his heart. His upset frown slowly grew into a small grin. He then remembered what had just been spoken of, and began to sob again. He was grateful for Helena, as she was the first who took his burdens, even if it just was a little bit. He bit his lip, trying to stop his crying.
"With Apollo as my witness, I will never let you be alone again and I will never let anyone treat you so badly! I will not! I will be there for you, no matter what happens." Helena had pledged. The small grin returned, and grew into a smile, from ear to ear.
Helena pulled Lex into a full hug, and Lex looked up at the sky. The stars were lit as the orange sunset faded away. Lex sighed in relief, and wrapped his arms around Helena, returning the hug. He was still crying, but they were tears of happiness and joy. "Helena... thank you so much. Thank you. I haven't heard that in... well, I haven't heard that at all. And knowing that someone will always be there for me, it reminds that I'm not useless. That I'm good enough for someone. Gods, it feels great to have a real friend. Lex praised, crying in between breaths. He wiped away his tears, and laughed. "Gods, it's been so long since I've cried like this. It feels different, 10 years later. It actually feels... refreshing," he said, his voice clearing up. So this is what having a friend feels like

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

((I'm so sorry I wasn't around on Thursday. I intended to, but a friend needed me unexpectedly and so I wasn't able to get on. I'm really sorry.))

"I think..." Helena paused, considering the tears she herself had shed over the past months. This same shirt had absorbed so many of her tears and now with Lex sobbing into her should, it was a part of his memories too--and her memories of him. "I think that tears are very purifying." The young woman admitted, a few teardrops on her cheeks, coming from a mix of hapiness at how Lex had accepted her protection and sadness that he had so much to cry for...

She had pittyed herself so much over her loss of Jack that Helena had missed that others too were suffering at Camp. She could have a companion and now, since Lex had found her she did have one. It felt so good that despite her tears, Helena too was smiling along with her newfound friend. "You know, we'll always have someone to cry with now--not that we will need to cry so very much anymore." A small laugh escaped the lips of Apollo's daughter as she looked at Lex's face, deciding that she liked the fact they would be seeing each other much, much more.

"We will have someone to laugh with." Lacing their fingers together Helena pretended they were dancing again even if they were sitting in the strawberries. "And to dance with!" Laughing happily, Helena fell back so she was laying in the stawberries and looking up at the stars. "They are twinkling so pleasantly. Do you think...do you think we will ever be uo there, draw in the stars like great heroes before us?"
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Someone to laugh, to cry, and to dance with. That sounded like a package deal to Lex. The only other person that Lex knew was like that was his satyr friend, Henry. He flipped his hair, and abruptly got on his back, his hands reaching up to the sky. He tried to grab the stars shining down on the two of them. He smiled.
He turned his head to Helena. "They are twinklying so pleasantly. Do you think... do you think we will ever be up there, drawn in the stars like great heroes before us?" Helena had asked. Lex turned up head back up to the sky, and thought about it. All the campers had the potential to be great heroes, like Hercules of the old, or even Percy Jackson, the fabled hero that lived in the same camp as them. "All of us here, we could all be up there. It's up to us if we want to try and grasp that opportunity, and be remembered by those here, and by our parents," he said, his hand raised to the stars. "I know I'll leave my mark here, even if a few people see it. I still want to find out why my father did what he did." Lex said, feeling a spark of excitement and adventure ignite in his heart. He smiled. He sighed, and turned to Helena.
"Would you come with me? I've actually been planning to leave and figure out all this. I feel like it would honor my mortal mother. I would like it if you helped me," Lex said, looking into Helena's eyes.

((OOC: It's all good. I don't mind it at all :3))
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Helena could have laughed morbidly when Lex mentioned their parents remembering them. Maybe Athena was a good Mother to Lex, she somehow felt that he had been slighted though because of all his suffering. Even so, maybe she would remember him and paint his picture in the Stars.

"Apollo will not remember me." She muttered quietly, unsure whether or not she could say it and potentially ruin their good mood. But she said it because in a way the young woman felt as if she could say anything to Lex. Looking over at him, she smiled sheepishly and apologetically. "Sorry." Helena added quickly, but he didn't seem too bothered. Instead, the young woman listened to what he had to say.

Go with him? Leave Camp...again? That was the way she had lost Jack. When they had run away from Camp all that followed them was death, fear and tragedy that had left Helena in it's wake. And now, after all that seemed to be washed away with Lex's laughter, he was asking her to do the very same thing.

But if not her, then who would go with Lex? And if he left, who would she have to be with?

"Yes, I will go." She quickly said, wanting to get it out before her reason had a chance to change her mind. Helena didn't want her mind changed by something as petty as fear and reason. She had to be brash and bold. Turning on her side so that she could watch Lex's eyes, Helena's pure blue ones were shimming with tears that threatened to fall, tears of fear that she was suppressing with a smile.

"We will go together and find out what happened." She whispered hoarsely, taking Lex's hand. "I will be with you the whole time, I promised you will never be alone; I will follow you anywhere." That kind of devotion Helena had not given away but to Jack and her own mother and here she was acting to freely with Lex. "As long as you promise to play a lot of My Chemical Romance. Okay?" She added playfully with a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Lex smiled as Helena agreed to join him on his journey. She was the only true friend that he had here, and he knew it would be difficult without her. He interlocked his fingers with Helena's and prayed to his mother to give him strength on this journey.
He chuckled at her comment. "Alright, then. It's a deal," he said, sitting up. He looked at the stars and turned to Helena. "So, when do you want to head out? I know I have to go pack up my stuff and whatnot, but I'm ready to go whenever. I want to get started in this investigation straight away," Lex said, eager to leave the camp to find out the truth about his parents; why his father dared to even hurt his mother, why he had been called a demon, the truth will be unravelled after this trip. He fingered his dog tags that hugged his neck, remembering his mortal mother.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Pushing past all of the fears and reservations that Helena had, she managed a smile for Lex and squeezed his hand gently when he twined their fingers together. Slowly pulling herself into a sitting position when he did the same, she watched his face for a moment.

She didn't want to lose that. To lose him. Not so fast, not like it had happened with Jack.

Swallowing her nerves, Helena considered his question. "...Well, I too have to pack some things but I think there is not much else to do." She mused, trying to gauge the best time also to sneak away from Camp. After all, this wasn't the first time the Daughter of Apollo had gone to blatantly against Chiron's rules.

"It is late, but I think we can meet in a few hours. At Thalia's Pine? Before the morning breaks? We can leave with the cover of night." Helena suggested, thinking somehow she was avoiding doing this during the day when her father seemed so much more present and she could lose her nerve that much easier.

Sighing softly, Helena watched Lex's expression. "Promise me, no matter what we find, you won't change?" She asked quite suddenly.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Lex stood up, looking at the sky, a new expression on his face, an expression of adventure and freedom. He smiled, and took a deep breath. Helena's soft voice broke the silence. "Promise me, no matter what we find, you won't change?" she had asked, her accent pushing through every word. Lex turned to her, took her hand, and smiled. "Don't worry, Helena. I won't change. It takes quite a bit to shake me, believe it or not," he said, and ran back to his cabin to gather his things together.

((ooc: to thalia's pine! and im alive yeee))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why, hello! [Nevermore]   why, hello! [Nevermore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why, hello! [Nevermore]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: