Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- Empty
PostSubject: Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-   Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:27 am

Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126
x a v i e r  m a r t i n | s o n  o f  a p h r o d i t e

Xavier played with his fingers as he waited outside the Ares cabin. He was afraid to knock on the door, in fear of being tackled by some dude bigger than him; being a son of Aphrodite didn't help either. But he needed to talk to her He shook his head, and walked up to the door. I lifted his hand, held it in front of the doorm and sat like this for a minute or so. "Is this really a good idea? I mean, she beat me up last time we saw each other..." he thought aloud. He finally knocked on the door, hoping that she would answer the door, and not one of her siblings.
The door to the noisy cabin opened up. It wasn't her. Xavier sighed, and looked at her sibling.
"Is Andra here?" he askedf. The boy at the door nodded, and went into the depths of the Ares cabin. Xavier sat quietly outside the cabin. The boy had left the door open, and the children in the cabin were just staring at Xavier. He sighed.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-   Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Andra Evans ~ Daughter of Ares
You are the hole in my head
Your in my head Your in my heart

Andra was on her bed reading. Her siblings were talking and laughing and throwing things across the cabin. She looked up and rolled her eyes. she put her book down and then just sat on her bunk watching them. She listened to their jokes and she laughed along with them. She always knew they were funny, but she never listened to them until now. She then went back to her book. She was waiting for her jacket to get back to her before should could wear it again. She kept listening to them when reading her book she read over twelve times already. She then didn't hear anything. Maybe she zoned them out, but it was more quite. She looked seeing them looking at the same thing. She then saw one of her siblings speak. "Someone is at the door for you." She set her book down and walked.

She walked and saw one of her brothers stand up grabbing his knife. She looked at the door seeing the boy again. Her sibling with he knife stood by her. She looked at him and nodded "It's fine." she spoke. She walked out and closed the door. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked him.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-   Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126
x a v i e r  m a r t i n | s o n  o f  a p h r o d i t e

Xavier sighed, and kicked the ground. He looked up at Andra, then back down at the ground. He pulled at his hair. "Gah! Why is it so hard to talk to you?!" he asked himself, pacing around in circles. Xavier turned around, and built up his confidence. Come on, it runs in my blood to ask chicks out. I mean, I'm a son of Aphrodite. I can do this, he thought. He sighed, and turned around once again. He looked at Andra straight in the eyes, and took a deep breath. He straightened his bangs, and smiled. "Look, Andra. There's something I need to tell you. You're going to think I'm crazy, though. I swear, I'm not," Xavier said. He turned around and smoothed his hair back. "Gods, what the hell am I doing?" he said to himself. He shook his head, and turned around.

"I...I like you. And I was wondering if... you could... go on a date... with me?"

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-   Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Andra Evans ~ Daughter of Ares
You are the hole in my head
Your in my head Your in my heart

Andra stood there and laughed "Well I'm the most difficult person to talk to. That's what my siblings tell my brother and I." She said. She looked at him walk around and grabbed his shoulder "Speak!"' she spoke. Andra looked straight into his eyes probably intimating him. She crossed her arms and waited for him to speak. She turned around and then started to hear him speak. She listened to him and her eyes widen. She turned around and looked at him. She saw that he was serious. She walked over to him and pushed him down to the ground. "I'll be ready at seven." she said and waked back into her cabin.  
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-   Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, this is awkward -Beautiful Chaos-
Page 1 of 1