Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked Empty
PostSubject: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:41 pm

tehe! this is the place to share any Sherlock pictures and links you find! Oh, fine. And Doctor Who, and, sure, why not Merlin, too. I'll start!
Awesomeness!
AWWWWWW!
Merlin!
hahahaha!
I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked Funny-Sherlock-Holmes-screaming
I have plenty more where those came from, I'm just being nice and giving others a chance!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 am

i don't care much for merlin or sherlock, but i'll contribute to the doctor who side of things. doctor who is rad as heck.
moisturize me
someone sold their soul to have this level of skill dear god
the doctor who 50th anniversary google doodle (in case you missed it)
and that's all i got for now.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 pm

okay so mine aren't really links... more like i was watching hounds of baskerville solely for sherlock's face and i screen shotted them and then i practiced selective colouring on photoshop and... well... this-
Johnlock unedited:
this is what i screen shotted. As you can see, bad quality, and the lighting leaves something to be desired. 
Johnlock edited by yours truly :
this is the result after i mutilated the poor image. now it is slightly better quality, the BBC ONE logo is gone, but most importantly, THE SELECTIVE COLOURING OMG ISN'T JUST THE BEST IT'S ALL ROMANTIC AND JOHNLOCK AND SHIT AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE OTP.
so yeah it's not my best work but idk i'm just working on improving my photoshopping skills. i have more that i'll showcase.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm

more!
true, so, so true...
go John!
so pretty!
And... that's all for now, kiddies!
or is it?
hehehe!
ok now that really WAS the end...
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked   I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't help it. I'm WhoMerlocked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Forum Games-
Jump to: