Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxnscPTxf1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxnryjZae1sxao0s
T I B E R I U S   W I N T E R S
Tiberius didn't like to be touched. Even as a child, he forbid his mother or father from picking him up and carrying him around like he was some trophy to be seen. It didn't help that he was a naturally jumpy boy, and part of that was because of the ADHD coursing inside his DNA, but Ty was just wary of everything, as he should be. As a demigod, you never really were safe, and you constantly had to watch your back to make sure some corrupt being wasn't going to chop your head off. It was a constant thing you had to do to survive the cruel world that was placed in front of him. Tiberius knew that if something deadly touched him, that could be the last thing he ever would feel. Maybe he was scared for nothing, maybe his fear was irrational and stupid and he should be made fun of because of it. But then came along Quinn, and just like she messed up everything else in Ty's patterned life, she messed up his fear of being touched. No longer was he afraid of hands being placed on his shoulder or scalp, and no longer did he fear having his hand being held. It took fire to melt away the sharp and cool metal that surrounded Ty's heart, which really did not know anything about love, despite being born out of it. 

Quinn had managed to melt the age old metal that made Tiberius who he had been. He was forever grateful to the fire, because he scared himself. It had long since been clear that Ty was not a normal boy, even by demigod standards, and he was beginning to wonder if he was a monster that was never meant to see the light of day. His father had raised him to be courteous and polite to everyone that he had met, and somehow it had backfired. Tiberius had shut out every modern thing this world had to offer, which made him shamefully awkward. Even coming to camp didn't help, as his siblings laughed at him and pointed at the silly boy who read and played chess alone in the corner. Tibs never knew that someone could like him. He wasn't even sure he liked himself. But then Quinn came into his life like a firestorm and made everything okay for the most part. Tiberius could never express his thanks without her rolling her eyes at him, but Ty was truly grateful for the fire that had graced his cold life. "Who says I'm the idiot that needs saving?" Tiberius retorted back. "Who says you're not the one who needs to be saved?" Smiling, he stepped closer to Quinn, making sure he protected every angle of her. If something happened to his best friend, Ty would never forgive himself.

The battle raged on before him, and Tibs didn't stop swinging his odd weapon. He suspected it made him look like death, and it did, to a certain extent. His hair was black, His clothes were black. His heart was becoming black towards monsters and everything that ruined everything that Tiberius stood for. The boy was cloaked in blackness and death, shadows added for extra effect. There was piles and piles of dust, the little golden grains getting into everything it could. Sadly, the dust floated on the wind, hitching a ride from the element that brought Ty down. Golden sand floated into Tiberius' grey eyes while he was busy stabbing a monster that he couldn't quite name. It didn't matter what kind it was, only that it was killed before it did any further harm. Ty gasped a little at the painful sensation behind his eyelids, and he rubbed at them, letting his guard down as he did so. This was his downfall, his mistake, this little thing that would ruin the entire night.

There were two arms on either side of him, and a third pair reaching for his scythe. Ty didn't liked to be touched by anyone other than Quinn, and this was most unwelcome. He kicked at the monster in front of him as hard as he could, trying to ward off the danger. He yelled and rapidly moved every part of his body that he could, trying not to be carried away into the forest where gods know what would happen to him. But the gods and fates were not on Tiberius' side that night, and Ty was overtaken and disarmed. He had lost the battle. He was going to die. "Quinn!" He screamed, fear showing in his tone but he didn't care. Quinn was Ty's last chance to live. Tiberius felt the monsters dragging him away, and he felt his eyelids widen as he screamed once more. A hellhound jumped on Quinn, rendering her useless for his rescue. "Quinn!" Tibs screamed once more as he was dragged into the forest. 

Time and distance had passed, and Tiberius had since stopped screaming and thrashing. There wasn't any point. Every time he tried one of the three monsters that had carried him off would beat him until he was almost unconscious. Ty remembered again why he hated to be touched. This happened. Beatings happened. Although bruises weren't uncommon among demigods, Ty tried not to get them because they were a reminder of how utterly weak and stupid he was. There was no pleading with these creatures, and so Tibs didn't even voice his opinion on their treatment of him. They stopped, and Tiberius was placed against a tree and tied up. The bark hurt his back, but he barely felt the pain. He barely felt anything except for hollowness. He was dead. Quinn was most likely dead. Ty looked into the trees for some kind of sign the the blonde girl he cared so much for was alive. Of course, that wouldn't happen. After all, who'd want to save a stupid idiot like Tiberius Winters?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 4hfpztmy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 8xtuok

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's mind raced as she heard Ty's screams, the screams that would echo in her mind until she lost consciousness from her matching wounds. She wasn't exactly sure, but the girl was pretty sure she was screaming along with him, pleading for someone, anyone, to let her go and save him. Or the reciprocal, either would do. The demigod hated the idea of mercy, but now more than ever, she wished that the Kronos Army had some of it. She wanted to be forgiven, but instead she would be punished for her disloyalty. But for once, the girl wasn't thinking about saving herself. She was screaming for Tiberius Winters, the name that would remain on her lips as long as she could process her thoughts.

As her mangled form was taken from the bloodstained ground, she was dragged towards the camp and set inside a tent. The tent was cold and thin, with cloth walls and a simple cot for a bed. An old lantern barely lit the colorless tent, where she would stay until she woke up. Quinn remained unconscious for hours, a few demigod medics occasionally taking a look at her to make sure she wasn't dead. However, in her mind, the girl was far from dead. Ty's screams continued to echo, causing her to moan in her state, as if that could help him now. Her dream would shift around, but it was all centered around the cold feeling she had gotten when she knew that her light was out. Her hope had flickered and gone out, leaving her as a cold shell of a girl who thought she could handle the Kronos Army. The fire had gone out, leaving smoke in it's wake.

Her dark brown eyes snapped open the next morning, rays of weak light streaming in the open tent flap. A dull ache wrapped it's way around her voice, making her groan in pain as she moved to sit upright. Quinn could feel every muscle in her back that had been stabbed by the hell hound's claws, every nerve lighting on fire as she moved. Even breathing seemed to take a toll on her, like her back would burst back into a stream of blood if she took another gasp of air. She could see the red stain on the cotton cot from where she sat, knowing that the medics mustn't have put much effort into their makeshift repair job on her shoulders. Running a finger, painted with dried blood, over her bandage, she flinched.

Quinn knew what had happened, as all of the memories and nightmares came flooding back to her. This wasn't the kind of nightmare you could just wake up from, this was the kind of nightmare you lived in every single second. Ty could be dead. That thought ignited her, as she clutched the edge of her cot with a sneer. As she was about to storm out of the tent, a lean figure blocked the sunlight from her tent. A medic. The boy was younger than her by maybe a year, and had Kronos' scythe tattooed on his forearm. A smirk was also tattooed on his face as she entered the small cavity. "How stupid can you get, Taylors?" he mocked, grabbing something out of the bag he had brought with him. Quinn didn't have to understand what he meant; it was an insult. "I think they're killing him after noon, but I don't remember, maybe it was dawn," he continued cutting open the bandaging that held her wound together. She exhaled angrily as she felt antibacterial cream being stabbed into her back. The boy didn't even change her bandages though, he just covered them up again. "Don't worry, this will make you better, one of us again, honey." He ran a thumb over her cheek, still smirking as she stared at him with cold, empty eyes.

"Go to hell, you bastard," she seethed, anger blazing in her eyes. Not caring about the pain burning into her back, the demigod lunged at him, scratching and punching whatever area she could reach. He was stronger than she, and easily threw her back against her cot, so her back slammed against the wood. "At least I'll have company like you to keep things entertaining." With those words he left, leaving the numb mess of Quinn Taylors to herself, who was already thinking about how to sneak out and find Tiberius. This wasn't an option, she had to. For him.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxnscPTxf1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxnryjZae1sxao0s
Tiberius had become quite used to the clear and torturous tears that ran down his face now. They had started to roll past his cheeks as soon as the numbness came and took home in his heart. He could not feel anything now. Not the bruises that adorned his face and body like horrible tattoos, not the jeering taunts from campers and monsters alike. Ty couldn't even feel love anymore. All of his feelings had chipped away as soon as he was carried away from Quinn. Well, there was one thing he still felt. Fear. He feared for not only his life, but for Quinn's as well. They were both going to die, and one would watch the other perish. Tiberius had been told by a boy with greasy ginger hair and a missing arm and a matching sneering smile that he would be killed come morning. That was fine, Tiberius welcomed death. If Quinn had already died, or would soon follow, then Tibs would gladly go. There wasn't anything left in this world for him but sadness and misery. Quinn Taylors was his sunlight, and without her selfish warmth, Ty would wither and die, just as he was now, because he knew that deep down he had caused this all to happen. He hiked his knees up to his chest as his gaze wandered to the ever fading stars. Dawn. He would die at dawn. Tiberius' death couldn't be stopped.

Crying was not going to solve anything. It wasn't going to fix the fact that Ty was an idiot who screwed up anything he tried to fix. He tried to fix his personality, and it did little good. He tried to fix his cabin and was failing miserably at it. He had even tried to fix the bond between Quinn and him, and he was going to pay dearly for it. Not that it mattered anymore. Because of the silence and alines that Tibs felt, he had time to reflect on the nights actions, but mostly Quinn's remarks towards him. He knew, deep down inside his mangled and twisted self, that she really did care. If she didn't she wouldn't have put up with him as long as she had, Tiberius was sure of that. But she said such cruel things to him, and he wondered if they were actually true. He knew that he was an idiot, it had been voiced to the boy since day one. Ty leaned his head against the tree, blinking numbly in the starlight, trying to dull his senses. "Sorry," He muttered. "sorry sorry sorry." That was all he could say. He didn't want to say anything else. 

These were his notes, these sorry's, because that's what dead men left, were notes. Tibs was whispering sorry to each and every person he had wronged in his entire life. Might as well do it now, while he still had his head attached to his shoulders. Ty said sorry to his father, for not being the son he wanted, for not living up to his father's high standards. He said sorry to Charlotte for abandoning her and for not being able to be there when she needed him most. There were sorry's handed out to his cabin mates for not being the best cabin leader he could have been. Tiberius even said sorry to his hamster, Charles, for not taking better care of it. It was mostly stupid things now, although there was one person he had to mentally make amends with before he died. Trouble was, Tiberius was stalling. He was now apologizing to his chess pieces for chipping them, and when he was gone with that he finally had to face the music. "I'm sorry, Quinn." Then Tiberius really started to cry and curled inwards on himself as best he could while being restrained. He felt remorse. "I'm sorry. You're right. I am an idiot. I mess everything up and I should have listened to you and now we're both going to die because of it." Dawn had broken the horizon. Not much longer now. Soon Tiberius would be granted access into Hades. "I just wish you could be here to tell me I'm an idiot yourself." Quinn, even in her meanest form, would be so welcome right now. 

"Alright boy, time to go." The ginger boy barked. He had been guarding Ty the entire night, which was stupid because the demigod wasn't going to go anywhere. He didn't know this camp and would surely be killed if he took one step without permission. Tibs was hauled to his feet roughly after his restraints were cut. Ty brushed the hair from his eyes, wondering how horrible he must have looked. His eyes must have been swollen and puffy from crying all night. Apparently his terrible companion noticed. "Have, have you been crying? Gods, you olympus lovers are more girly than I thought. Anyways, c'mon." 

Tiberius could notice the camp now that it was bathed in the pale glow of dawn. This was not a place he could see himself in. Quinn possibly but he'd never fit in, just like he never fit in anywhere else. He looked at the boy's arm, which had a tight hold on Ty's bicep. It had a scythe on it, a symbol of his alliance to Kronos. Soon Ty was taken to a spot right outside a messy looking tent, and he knew that he wouldn't go anywhere else now. This was where he was going to die. This was the ground where his precious demigod blood would spill onto, staining it red forevermore. Maman, s'il vous plaît. Si vous pouvez m'entendre, il suffit de sauvegarder Quinn. Tibs thought, pain entering his internal voice. Ty closed his pale grey irises from the world. He didn't want to see his killer.

ooc- sorry the ending is shit, he's outside quinn's tent to make his rescue easier and cause the campers totes wanna traumatize quinn kay bye laterz. Also Sherlock reference cause I'm a nerd!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 4hfpztmy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 8xtuok

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's eyes followed the boy out as she glared at the back of his skull, hoping that maybe he could feel it and understand her pain. She knew that no one in Kronos' Army was capable of that. They survived off of pain and suffering, showing no mercy where ever they went. To the average person, it would seem horrid, and it did to the demigod now. She remembered joining, telling the generals that she could easily get information in the trade of her loved ones being safe. The deal was supposed to protect, not kill. Her realization came only then, as she was covered in tattered clothing stained with blood, both immortal and not. Running a hand through her sweaty hair, the girl found tangles in it, and brushed them out as she numbly preformed a strange version of her daily routine.

She exhaled, a strained exhale, feeling her jaw clench at the tension in her muscles as she did so. The girl was in no shape for saving her friend, but that didn't matter. She had to save him, or at least find him. For once, Quinn couldn't just not care, she was attached, and would stay that way until the end of her days. Slowly making her way to her feet, the demigod had to use the makeshift cot as a stabilizer. Hearing a shuffle outside of her bed, the girl clung to the tent's cotton fabric, as if it would make her blend in. She could barely make out the movement, but saw two figures, one pulling another. Quinn's heart almost stopped at the sight of the figure. It had to be Tiberius. The boy she saw didn't walk like he did, but it had to be him. She would take the chance either way. Ty was worth it.

Her movements were slow and clumsy, her feet sinking into the muddy ground with each step. The thin straps of her sandals were soon coated in the earthy material, yet she trudged on, a fair distance away from the two demigods. They stopped soon after, causing the girl to freeze in her tracks. Here? She was puzzled, not quite understanding why they would make an example of him in front of her tent, far away from the other tents in the camp. She didn't care why, she had to stop this. Reaching for her trusted weapon, the girl gasped. Her dagger had been removed from her belt, most likely melted down for weapons of evil and destruction. A switch flicked inside of her, reigniting her passion for saving Ty. These people couldn't just take the only person she cared about, her weapon, and her pride; and expect to get away with it. The fire would burn until it turned everything in it's wake to ashes. Starting now.

She saw Ty, standing there, his back to her. In that moment, she was tempted just to take his hand and run. However, her brain was still working, and Quinn knew that she would have to take out the ginger boy that had brought him to this location, to murder him. The fire sparked again, as she sprinted towards the enemy demigod, grabbing at his torso to drag him down to the ground with her. She landed on top of the two, and immediately used her heels to pin his hands to the ground, shouting inhuman growls at him as she did so. "Don't touch him!" she hissed, winding back a series of punches, until the boy was spatting blood at her. Apparently he wasn't that great of a guard. At least that's what she thought, until she was flipped on her own back.

She froze, a threatening chill streaming down her back quickly. Her dark eyes stared into him, burning with a firey resistance, her anger almost boiling into a rage. "You can't kill me," she spat as the sound of a blade being drawn could be heard. Every muscle in her torn body was straining against the force put on her. Quinn couldn't be contained by restraints, she wouldn't stop until every single nerve in her body was shot. "I've survived worse than the likes of you!" she continued, a devilish smile painting her face. Quinn had witnessed teenagers being bitten and forced into death. She had witnessed remorse, suffering and power. The girl wouldn't just accept death; she would go down kicking and screaming.

With the twist of her knee, the girl sent a strong kick into the boy's lower gut, sending him backwards with her force. As soon as she got to her feet, she ran over, kicking the boy until he was rendered unconscious. There was no hesitation in her eyes, no mercy, just pure rage. No one took what belonged to Quinn Taylors. She may have turned into a monster, but for Ty's life. It was a fair trade. Spinning around, she looked at Ty's form, noticing the closed eyes. Was she too late? Gripping his shoulders, a little too hard, the girl choked out a series of words. "Ty? Ty - gods, no!" she sobbed, eyes filling with a sudden burst of tears. "You can't be - no, I - I just wanted to say..." Quinn inhaled shakily, her breathing becoming ragged. "I - I need you here."
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Tiberius Winters was dead. There was no way that he couldn't be dead. His skin, the color of fresh cream, had turned even paler than usual, giving him a pallid tone to his delicate features. Perhaps, under other circumstances, Ty could have been sleeping, just tired from a night of fighting for his and his best friends life, and a dawn of trembling with the fear of dying. He laid on the ground, immobile and failing to breathe. It had happened so fast, Tibs hadn't felt the pain. Or was there any? The dead boy frankly couldn't remember. He supposed it didn't matter in the long run. It mattered only that he was dead and gone, his legacy unfulfilled. Tiberius had left so little behind and so much unsaid. Most of those unsaid things had belonged to Quinn Taylors and Quinn Taylors alone. Tiberius never got the chance to say what he really felt, and he knew that his mother would be disappointed in him. That was fine with him. In the end, everyone was dissatisfied by him, and it was something that Ty was long since accustomed too. He just hoped that Quinn wouldn't think him a loser or wimp for not living. Yes, Tiberius Winters was dead.

At least, that's what he wanted Quinn to think. It was cruel of him to play such a joke on her, but it had to be done. Tiberius was smarter than one thought, and he was braver than he knew. He wanted his best friend to confide in him, to trust him as he trusted her. There wasn't anything Tibs wouldn't tell Quinn, because he was so utterly faithful to her. He was amazed at how selfish she could be, how mean and spiteful, but Ty could care less. He just wanted her to trust him, and he needed to do something drastic in order for that to happen like he wanted too. Bradley would frown upon this decision, and he would've scolded Tiberius for even thinking such a thought. But the son could really care less. Tiberius didn't know it yet, possibly because he had never felt such a feeling before in his entire life, but he was in love. He had fallen head over heels for Quinn Taylors. This could make or break the young demigod, and knowing what he did about Apollo's daughter, it would shatter him into a million pieces and he would be a broken king, his kingdom made of ash and dust and heartache. 

Still, Ty didn't object when Quinn roughly grabbed his shoulders, almost smashing the bird like bones. The sensitive skin had already started to sport flowering bruises that would hurt later on in the day. Her words clawed at his heart, and for a moment, Tibs almost wanted to give up the charade and jump up, telling her that he wasn't really dead and it was all just a trick. But Tiberius couldn't do that. Not now anyways, when he was so close to his goal of gaining the trust of his best friend. Maybe he already had the trust, Ty didn't know. He was oblivious to that sort of thing, blindly stupid to the ways of love. It was very ironic, considering his mother was the goddess of love and beauty and everything. Tibs let his body go loose and limp, allowing his neck to bend over. His soft, feather like black hair barely touched the dusty ground below. Needless to say he'd be taking a long hot shower when he got back to his cabin. Being dirty wasn't his forte. 

I need you. That was the words he was looking for. For a moment, Tiberius allowed himself a small triumphant smile, which could be mistaken for a twitch of the mouth. Of course, either one would be a sign of life, and Tiberius knew that Quinn wasn't an idiot like he was. If their roles were switched, he would have missed that gesture of movement. The disguise had to end before something else happened that was wicked and horrible and bad. Gingerly and tenderly, Ty regained control of his body and sat up, propped up on one elbow because that was all he could manage. Beatings took a lot out of you. 

He half smiled. "Not dead." Ty's voice cracked with exhaustion and pain. He looked at Quinn, and was going to say another snarky comment with his gorgeous smirk, but he decided against it. She had already suffered enough, and Tibs really didn't feel like getting murdered for the second time that morning. "Sorry." Tiberius mumbled, looking at the ground, his grey eyes downcast as he avoided the gaze of the girl in front of him, who was surely going to kill him for faking his own death.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's throat was dry and itchy, like a desert that hadn't tasted rain in years. Maybe that's what she would be without her beloved knight, burned and dry. A shell. A strong shell of a girl, but hollow with no emotions or character none the less. It could make her stronger, not having anyone to care about, but the demigod didn't want to be strong anymore. She could fake that, she just wanted to have Ty back, so she could criticize him, knowing he wouldn't care. She didn't want to view his pale corpse, painted with bruises and wounds. She didn't want to have to hold his limp shoulders, staring at a face that wouldn't ever respond to her. She didn't want to - wait.

Was that a smile?

He moved. Almost instantly, the girl let go of him, backing up a few inches. Did they inject zombie venom into him? Would she have to kill him again and again until there was nothing left of him? Quinn's eyes were wide with fear, her flame of anger reduced to a mere spark. She watched, statue - still, as he sat up on his elbow, a half-smile painted onto his face. "What," the girl breathed, blinking at the reanimated figure in front of her. His voice was laced with pain, but it was his. That was all the assurance Quinn needed to know that he wasn't gone. The boy in front of her was him, and he was alive.

She felt a mixture of emotions pool into her stomach, anger simmering down and being overlooked by the joy she felt in that split second. Quinn could always get him back later, cussing him out or worse, but that could all be later. Right now, she had her best friend back. Hesitantly reaching a hand out, she set it on his cheek, feeling the warmth from his pale skin. He was alive. She exhaled a shaky laugh, smiling as she shook her head, pain subsiding in her back for only a moment. Pain could happen later, she didn't care right now.

Running a hand through his silky black hair, she smiled still, as if the boy in front of her couldn't be real, they couldn't have survived Kronos' Camp this easily. The sting in her wounds begged otherwise, but she didn't. Her hand kept traveling towards the back of the boy's head, until it resided at the base of his neck. Quinn's next move surprised even the likes of her, but she completed it anyways; bringing her face inches closer to his until there wasn't any more space. She had kissed several guys before, but they were to fill a void of emptiness, this was to solidify his knowledge of how she actually felt about the pale-skinned chess player.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:07 am

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxmjksrUs1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzxmktK8NR1sxao0s
Tiberius had expected Quinn to lash out at him, hitting him not only physically with slaps and hits, putting cuts on top of his bruises like cherry's completing a sundae on the perfect summer afternoon, but also verbally. He'd expected words to fly out of her mouth at rapid speeds, calling him an idiot and moron like she usually did when she was overcome with anger. This, Ty, thought, would all be perfectly acceptable behavior for Quinn. However that wasn't what had happened, and what she actually did do in reality was much scarier. Ty had known Quinn for roughly 6 months, and in that time he had never seen her sad or relieved. Most of the time his best friend, his Queen whom he adored and would protect no matter the odds, was angry and selfish. The knight had grown accustomed to that sense of feeling, and over time didn't mind the insults that were hurled his way. He didn't get them most of the time anyways, being so socially awkward. Tiberius had been trying to fix that to make Quinn happy. He knew she was annoyed when he didn't know how to party or make friends but it honestly wasn't his fault. 

As he watched Quinn adjusted to the fact that he was in fact, not dead, Ty noticed that she clenched up and let go of his thin and frail shoulders. Had it not been for his skinny elbow propping him up, Tiberius would have cracked his head on the dusty ground below them."#NotDead." The cocky smile wasn't going away. Oh yes, the avid chess player felt absolutely clever at this moment in time. "See, I used a hashtag, Quinn, I'm cool!" He announced. Really, Tibs wouldn't be acting this way had it not been for the mixture of endorphins and adrenaline coursing rapidly though his veins, creating one very hyper-active demigod. Ty was just happy that they hadn't been killed. Hurt, sure, Ty could deal with scrapes and bruises. After all, that was his job, being a son of a goddess. But being dead was something that he couldn't handle, and he was glad that Quinn hadn't been murdered in cold blood either.

There was a couple of moments where Tibs believed that Quinn was going to strike out of anger, returning to the friend he had become so used too. He half expected her to yell and scream and attract attention. But that never happened, something else that was much more odd did. Quinn actually touched Ty's cool cheek. It sent sparks down his nerve endings, making his brain go all fuzzy and the world go slower than it was supposed to. Needless to say, because of his heritage, Tiberius knew exactly what was happening, and he didn't even try to fight it. Then came the sensation of fingers running through thick feathery like hair, the color of coal before being burnt for wood. Tiberius half closed his eyes, just reveling in the fact that Quinn was actually voluntarily touching him. "What-" He began to ask, but Ty's sentence was cut short as his best friend pressed her lips to his. It was a taste of blood and sweat, but to Tiberius Winters there had never been such a sweeter taste. He wrapped his arms around Quinn, holding her close against him as if this would be the last time they ever made bodily contact. And who knew? It very well could be. Demigods weren't ensured to live to the next day, and Tiberius was going to make the most of this moment. 

Gods, he loved her. There was no doubt in Tibs' mind that he didn't love Quinn. She was perfect in his mind. She was his universe, and a day wouldn't go by that Ty wouldn't try and prove it to her. The chess player was a hopeless romantic, and he knew that this kiss, this hug, this venerability between the two of them would never happen again. He was going to have to accept that, because after a while in their sweet little twisted infinity they had to let go. Tiberius unhooked himself from her, lips and arms and hands, and he just looked at her. He half smiled again, but it wasn't because he felt cocky anymore. Ty felt content, like for once in his life he actually found a place where he was needed. "You, you kissed me." Was all he could manage before a short giggle floated out of his mouth. Tiberius Winters, the metaphorical knight, was wrapped around his Queen's finger like a puppet, and it would kill him someday for real.

Fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked
Page 1 of 1