Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Empty
PostSubject: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

quinn arabella taylors

There was always a need to become something more, at least for Quinn. A need that could never really be filled, no matter how much she did achieve. No leadership position or amount of money would ever be enough for her, she always needed more. The demigod figured that her recent power obsession would fade with the gaining of her cabin leader position, but it only increased it. If she could lead a cabin, she should be capable of much more, right? So when a tall camper asked her if she wanted to save her friends from danger, as well as gain power, her only answer was yes.

Now she found herself traveling to the edge of Long Island once every week, to inform the Kronos Army of the happenings at camp. Quinn told herself it was for the best, and  that it would all make sense after the wars were over. After all, her father never gave her any recognition anyways. What allegiance did she owe to someone she didn't even know? The camp that was occupied by monsters and demigods alike wasn't exactly as homey as her old camp, but it was fine. She had her own tent, which was comfortable enough for her. At least, that's what Quinn told herself.

She walked through the thick forests that concealed the camp from most people, her sandals sinking into the damp ground. Her thin top covered her arms, but wasn't enough to keep out a soft wind that flew through the dark trees. Quinn hoped that the steps she heard behind her were just that of an animal, or her imagination, and not actually someone following her. After a few more steps in the dark moonlight, the demigod came to the conclusion that she was indeed being followed.

Stopping, with the view of firelight from Kronos' camp in view, the girl turned on her heel. Quinn desperately hoped it was just someone else from the enemy side, and not someone she knew from camp. Or Tiberius. Anyone but him. It was dangerous around this camp, especially at night, especially for someone like him. The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt, because of something that she had done. Quinn had done this to protect him, in the long run. At least, that's what she hoped.

"I can hear you," she spoke to the shadows, trying to hide the nerves in her voice.
outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Large

T I B E R I U S   W I N T E R S
Tiberius was always worried about everyone. He was a caring soul, and whenever his family or friend (yes, it was singular, though apparently girls followed him around like flies, it was somewhat annoying,) was feeling down or was angry at something, Tibs would make it his duty to find out why, and if there was a person involved, kick their ass. But that had its drawbacks. Ty was a nurturing soul, he just couldn't punch someone without apologizing repeatedly afterwards. Besides, what harm could an Aphrodite son do to lets say an Ares child, or even an Athena child. The matter of the fact was that Tiberius Winters was just a big chicken. But he was a caring chicken nonetheless. He'd go to the ends of the earth to make his family and friends smile, even if it killed him in the process. He just liked everyone on earth to be happy and safe.

Though, of course, his plans were foiled because of one person who came in like a whirlwind of disaster in Tiberius' life. Quinn Taylors refused to just sit still and live life in the fast line. Tibs didn't understand why she always had to be the hare, so to speak. He was content with being the tortoise in that aspect, always taking his time. After all, slow and steady wins the race. Ty had been observing Quinn for the past month or so, carefully watching her to see if she did anything odd and out of character. She left quit a bit, and Tiberius was getting increasingly worried for his best friend. What if she was in trouble? Well, they were demigods, they were always in trouble, but what if Quinn was over her head in trouble? Tiberius felt that as a good friend, it was his duty to find out what Quinn was up too, just to make sure she wouldn't get killed or worse, hurt. 

So naturally, the demigod had followed her.

Tiberius knew the path that Quinn would take, as he had watched her from the window of his cabin room. Funny how the Aphrodite cabin had a perfect view of the forest that seemed to stretch into miles and miles of evergreen bliss. Ty never actually went in there for two very important reasons. One, without a doubt he'd get lost, and no one would ever see him again, and two, he would prefer not to look like bigfoot every time he went in there. But Tibs knew that this was important, so he had followed Quinn at what he thought was a far enough distance away, and what he thought was silent. Ty, at one point, had hidden behind a tree to better conceal himself. Quinn had noticed, much to his dismay, and called him out on it. "That's good." Ty said, stepping into her range of sight, even though shadows almost completely covered him. "Because we need to talk. What's up, Quinn?" 
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

quinn arabella taylors

Her heartbeat throbbed in her mind at the sound of a familiar voice, the sound sickly sweet under the circumstances. "Ty," she choked, her voice nearly cracking. Her hands became sweaty as she tried rubbing them against the fabric of her pants, trying to keep herself calm. The holes in her jeans made the sweat only continue at accumulate, making her frustrated.

She took a glance behind her, hoping no one would notice that an enemy demigod was nearing the camp. The firelight from the tents was visible to her, but no shadows that would threaten them, for now. Quinn took a tentative step forward, to better see her friend hiding in the shadows of the thick foliage. "I - uh," the demigod stuttered as she ran a hand through her hair. There would be no more hiding the secret from her friend, that was impossible. She could only hope he would listen, never tell, and get the hell out of the camp as soon as he could.

Her brown eyes couldn't bring themselves to view him, knowing that she would break if she did. "I'm not sure this is the place to tell you," Quinn responded, blinking upwards at him. Okay, no that wouldn't work. She looked back at the shadowy ground, the camp fire's light at her back, not that Tiberius would be able to see. "You should really go back to camp, I can tell you tomorrow morning."
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Tiberius only wanted what was best for Quinn. Sure, that may have been what he wanted, but to be honest, Ty thought that his way was the best. His plan seemed almost foolproof. Although, he knew that his friend wasn't weak and submissive. Not that Tibs would have Quinn any other way. He liked a challenge, but he didn't like stubborn people who treated him like a little kid. Tiberius hated being treated like a five year old who didn't know anything but how to scribble on paper and speak meager sentences that in school would earn him a gold star or something. He was a teenager, not a toddler, and he shouldn't be brushed off as a young child. To him, the way that Quinn talked to him made him feel inferior to her. He was, in some ways. Tiberius was complete rubbish at making friends, while Quinn could strike up a conversation with anybody. He was jealous, of course, but Tibs never showed it. He was always humble, like his father had taught him to be. Humble and calm and cool and collected. But the victorian shell that encased Ty was slowly crumbling like ash, to the ground, making him into a new a hopefully better version of Tiberius Winters. 

There was no doubt in his mind that Ty was clingy. Truth be told, he admitted to it quite frequently. He didn't want Quinn to go wherever she was going. It scared Ty, how secretive she could be sometimes. It made him feel like she didn't actually like him, that Quinn was only nice to him because of his looks. That wouldn't have bothered Tiberius much. A lot of people only pretended to like him because they knew how much power he held with the angelic face he was born with. But it would have hurt because Ty liked Quinn, and everything he had done for her would have been overall useless. Quinn was his best friend. His only friend, and Ty had never told her that. He didn't want pressure to be placed on her. Ty grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her close to him. His grip was firm, but he wasn't going to hurt her. How could Tibs ever hurt his best friend? The answer was, he really couldn't. Ty just stared at her, waiting for an explanation. But that never came.

"No, you can tell me now, Quinn." Ty whispered, hardly daring to believe he was actually saying things like this. Usually he just followed Quinn around like a lost puppy, and he did whatever she commanded. But something was wrong tonight, Tibs could feel it in his bones. If he didn't have a seed of doubt placed within him, warning him that Quinn could get hurt, or worse, killed, he would have gone back to his cabin and slept. However, that didn't happen. "I've seen you leave camp a lot and I want to know why. I don't want to wait until morning. I don't want to go back to my cabin and sleep. I want answers. Please, Quinn. You know you can tell me anything and I won't ever be mad if you tell the truth." His voice when from urgent and hushed to pleading, almost like a wounded animal. Ty still had a firm grip on her wrist, and he wouldn't let her go until she told him everything.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

quinn arabella taylors

The silence that filled the conversation scared her. The idea that something like this scared her only made her that much more terrified of the truth, and telling him. Maybe it was because for once in her life, the demigod wanted to keep someone close to her. Ty was like a rock, something persistent and constant, something that Quinn needed. She could shatter that rock with the truth, and she wouldn't do that, she couldn't bring herself to.

The sudden contact made her jump a little, as she passed her gaze from the hand pulling her body nearer to him, and the boy who was doing it. This was unlike the Tiberius that she knew. It may seem condescending of her, but she always thought that she held more control in their friendship. Quinn liked to think that in most situations, and when it wasn't in her favor, she felt vulnerable. "You're hurting my wrist," she whispered, trying to break free from the bond, but failing.

Her eyebrows knit together at his words and how harsh they were, no matter how softly they were spoken. "No," she challenged back, her face twisting into one of anger. Quinn Taylors wasn't obedient to anyone but herself, that much she prided herself in. "You can wait," she added, raising her eyebrows at him. The girl knew her tone was too soft to be considered authoritative, but she wanted to try and make a mark on him, showing him that she always got her way. "I can't tell you here."
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 am

Ty was a door mat, really. He was used to being pushed around by others, namely his father. He had never fought back before, and the way he lashed out at Quinn frightened him terribly to the point where he was pale like the white, creamy moon above in the sky and shaking like a leaf. He scared himself, and so therefore he must have scared Quinn. Tiberius quickly let go of Quinn's hand, releasing all physical bonds that had tied them together. This was so unlike him. Tibs didn't know anything about keeping the ones you cared about in check. He didn't know anything about protecting or fighting. Really, Tiberius was useless to Quinn in every way. Ty couldn't even begin to imagine why she hung out with him.

"S-sorry." Tiberius whispered, his voice strained against the cool night air. A soft and gentle wind brushed up against his face, naturally making his hair stick up. He had no doubt in his mind that his hair always looked perfect, no matter the circumstances. He could thank his mother for that. Tibs looked at the ground, ashamed that he had grabbed Quinn the way that he did. He wanted to punch himself, scream and yell inside his mind, telling himself how wrong he was to do that. And Tiberius was wrong. He was always wrong, in the end. He knew nothing, except how to play chess and be very old fashioned. 

In the end, nothing would last, and that included his friendship with Quinn Taylors if Tiberius didn't do exactly what she asked. But she had rubbed off on him, and Tibs wasn't going to take no for an answer this time. After all that they had been through, she still couldn't tell him and it made him so angry to the point where he wanted to scream loud, cursing the gods on Olympus for bestowing such a stubborn and self-conceded friend upon him. Didn't Tiberius deserve better than Quinn? Of course he did, but he would always be there for her no matter what. "Okay, fine, I'll wait." Tiberius finally said, giving in. He didn't want to lose his best friend tonight. "But as soon as dawn breaks you're telling me, and until then I'm going to stay with you to make sure you don't get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:47 pm

quinn arabella taylors

Rubbing her wrist at it's release, she cast Tiberius an unreadable expression, a mixture of a glare and annoyance. "Whatever," she spat rudely, keeping her eyes away from his. Quinn knew the second she actually looked at him, her anger would melt away into a state of sadness or guilt, which she wasn't used to. However, it seemed like Ty made her actually feel. By the way, feelings royally suck, especially if you ask this particular daughter of Apollo.

She wasn't in a forgiving mood, not when a dangerous camp was behind her, one that could end the only friendship that she ever had. As much as she wouldn't ever admit it, the girl adored Ty, and his ability to stay loyal to someone. Quinn hadn't ever experienced something like that before, and now that she had it, she wanted to hold onto it forever. Unfortunately, the sins of the mortal world always seemed to catch up to her.

As soon as her friend's mouth started running again, the girl gritted her teeth. Why did he have to be so stubborn? Quinn ran an angry hand through her hair as she glanced behind her. Shit. Firelight shone off the colored scales of a dracenae approaching the pair. "Shit," she breathed, turning around fully in a lame attempt to cover Ty. "Taylorsss," the woman hissed, her fangs visible in the faint light. "Did you bring me dinner?" The demigod's eyes were wide, and only a string of curse words flew through her mind.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Tiberius was getting more and more tired by the minute. It seemed that Aphrodite children, unless they were partying the night away, were not built to stay up late. He wondered what time it was, but supposed it didn't matter now anyways. Ty hoped dawn would come soon, because then he would be able to see where he was more clearly. The only thing he knew about his surroundings was that they were in a massive stretch of forest that probably continued on for miles and miles. Tibs thought about how far away his cabin was, how far from his nice, warm bed was, where he could sleep to his hearts content, although in the morning he probably had some cabin leader business to deal with. Quinn for a while didn't speak, and Ty knew it was his fault. He understood why he was mad at her, but at this point, apologizing wouldn't make things any better, so he just listened to the music of the crickets as his eyelids closed, shutting any real world problems out. Tibs couldn't fall asleep, not now, anyways. 

But when it came to Quinn, Tiberius wouldn't rest. So he rubbed his sleepy grey eyes, pressing his nails into the smooth skin, wishing the pain would wake him up more. There was pain in his heart and pain in his head, but that just made him even more drowsy. Ty's heart hurt because he felt so bad for hurting Quinn. He didn't mean too. He just wanted her to do as he asked, just once in their lifetime, Ty wanted Quinn to give in to what he wanted. Tibs hurt his best friend, and he would never forgive himself for it even if it was just grabbing onto her wrist a little too roughly. His head hurt, because he didn't know what to say to Quinn's remark. Tiberius was conflicted. He didn't want to fight, but he didn't know how to show Quinn the things she needed to see without yelling at her. So instead of saying anything at all, Ty remained silent, digging his shoes into the soft, earthly dirt below his feet.

The silence was broken, however, when a dragon lady slipped out from the trees, or at least, that's what it looked like to Tiberius. He wasn't sure what he saw anymore nowadays. Quinn had jumped in front of him, as if to protect him from harm. Ty heard a whisper, like the kind a snake would have if it could talk. Daggers of fear slid down his entire body, making his demigod senses take over. "Quinn..." Ty asked softly into her ear, really hoping with all of his heart that the dracenae didn't hear him. "Why does that thing know your name?" Absentmindedly, he gripped his double sided scythe, which was a ring currently. Tibs decided it was best to stay quiet at this point. He didn't want to make anybody more angry at him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm

quinn arabella taylors

Her heart thumped in her ear loudly, like a war drum. Quinn's mind was torn, debating what she was supposed to do. Protect Ty, that much was obvious, but how? It saddened her to even have to think about saving him or not. He was her best friend, she had to save him. The question was how she would manage that. His whisper felt like a knife sliding down her neck, making her hands slick with sweat. "Taylors is a pretty common last name," she whispered back. The hunting knife strapped to her belt felt heavy on her body as she stared into green eyes.

"Haven't you already eaten, φίδι Γυναίκα?" Quinn asked, straightening her shoulders. A tall woman was a strong woman... right? She hoped so. The dracanae hissed, shifting in her position, making the firelight dance off of her scales. "Maybe, but there's always room for more," she responded, a snake-like tongue slipping out as she spoke. The demigod's mind was buzzing as she tried to focus on the figure behind her. "Exactly, he's joined, so you can't eat him," she lied, eyes staring back at the monster's with a new found confidence.

"Joined? This pale... twig of a boy? Why?" the lady replied, shifting around the two of them in a slow circle. Quinn gulped. "Information, φίδι Γυναίκα, but not information for you." Her hands were shaking as she spoke, desperately trying to keep her voice level. If the monster detected her lie, she would attack Ty, and force Quinn to kill her. News spread like wildfire around this camp, and the demigod would no longer be trusted. Her deal would evaporate with the dracanae's remains.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:31 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_luz5hpyLV61qbm4md
Tiberius, through process of elimination, figured out pretty quickly that what Quinn was doing was not morally good. He could figure this out because of the way she held herself, as it was once scared and shriveled like a dried fruit left to die in the sun, but as she talked to the monster in front of her Ty saw he straighten up, almost becoming as tall as he was. Tibs was tall and lanky, but the look worked for him and he saw no reason why he shouldn't like his height. He still twisted his ring around his finger, contemplating on weather or not it was best to just kill the dracanae right then and there. Of course Ty decided against it for two very important reason. One, he was a coward, and cowards didn't do heroic things like banish monsters into Tartarus where they belonged. Besides, he might chip a nail in the process. Another reason was that Tiberius knew that he'd lose the battle and die, and he really didn't want to die tonight. He feared dying. Ty thought everyone did. 

Quinn started talking about Tibs joining something, and the demigod boy raised his eyebrows in confusion. What had he just signed up for? It couldn't have been anything good, and so he nudged Quinn once more. "What did I just join, exactly?" He whispered in her ear, keeping his grey eyes trained on the dracanae in front of him, waiting for the monster to strike him dead. After all, she wanted to eat him. The monster insulted Ty just then, completely ignoring Tiberius altogether, only pausing to notice how thin and scrawny and pale he was, and how good of a meal he would be. He hated when things, people and greek monsters alike, talked about him behind his back. But, just as cowards would do, Tibs stayed silent, too afraid to lash out.

He went along with Quinn's little lie. Gulping down the lump of fear installed in his throat, Tiberius spoke, turning to the dracaene that was slowly rotating around them. He tried following Quinn's example by standing as tall as he could. He didn't think he looked menacing at all. "Yeah," He said, his voice high pitched with agitation. Ty cleared his throat and started again. "yeah, I joined, just like she said." His voice was now low and dangerous, much more confident on the outside than he felt on the inside. Ty only hoped that the monster woman took the bait. With that, he turned back to Quinn and whispered, "If you get me killed, so help me Quinn I will haunt you until the end of your days."

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:13 pm

quinn arabella taylors

The girl tried to steady her nervous breathing, it becoming for ragged as she nerves were fully realized. She couldn't get Ty killed, that was for sure. Even if everything else in her moral compass was twisted, she knew that the boy she was trying to protect deserved anything but death. As the woman circled them still, Quinn felt beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Something that the monster immediately recognized.

As Tiberius spoke, the girl was tempted to shut him up herself. "I'll tell you later," she muttered quickly, trying to keep eye contact with the monster. Some people said that eyes were the windows to the soul, but Quinn hoped not, because right now her soul was quivering and begging to be forgiven. "You won't be the only thing," she whispered back to him as his annoying comments continued. It was true though. The girl believed that when it was her time to pass on into Hades' realm, there would be several people or things coming to make her pay. In the mortal world as well, but that was for another time. Right now, there was a monster who had caught Quinn in her lie.

"Liar!" the dracanae hissed venomously. The girl's blood could've froze in that second. The monster neared, her claws stretched at the two of them. Quinn did the only thing she knew, and drew her hunting knife, jabbing it into the stomach of the snake woman. The blade sunk into the vulnerable and unprotected flesh with ease, as a moan of pain could be heard. Cringing, the daughter of Apollo withdrew her blade, sticky with monster blood. Golden dust floated to her feet, as the girl realized what she had just done. The Kronos Army has just lost one of it's best dracanae leaders to its best spy. "You - you need to leave now," she whispered, still staring at the golden dust covering her feet.

Quinn turned, pushing at Ty's chest lightly. Tears were forming in her eyes, not tears from sadness or happiness, but from the frustration that she held for herself. "Please, just go before something else happens," she continued, her words becoming almost inaudible as rivers flowed from the corners of her eyes. The girl bit her lip, glancing back at the firelight in the distance. "You need to get out of here," she whispered, tilting her head back to look at the dark sky, hidden from view by large trees and shadows. This was a dark place, not the kind of place for either of them. But she would stay.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 pm

As far as nerves went, Tiberius didn't have a lot. He was never taught to stand up for himself or how to make sure nobody messed with him. That being said, he probably didn't look quite convincing as he felt. He felt like the monster would believe him, that he was standing as tall as the trees around him and his voice could move mountains. However, in cold and cruel reality, his knees shook and his voice quivered with anticipation and fear. Not at all what he wanted to have happen. Ty knew it was a long shot when the monster screamed liar in his face, and his heart was shattered into a million pieces. He was going to die here, right now, and Quinn would watch. Tibs didn't think she could do anything, the dracanae looked stronger than she was. The dracanae was defiantly stronger than Tiberius was, but that wasn't saying something because everything was stronger than Tiberius. Even the wind, which whipped around the three silhouetted figures that were illuminated by moonlight.

But as always, Ty miscalculated Quinn Taylors. She always had another trick up her sleeve, and this time was no exception. Tibs hadn't accepted death. He didn't want to die, not only because he was frighteningly terrified of the afterlife, but he was also afraid of the mark he would leave on his family. Bradley, he was sure, wouldn't care in the slightest. Lucy would be sad for a while, but Ty knew eventually she would move on. Eponine and Victor were too young to remember their older brother, and they wouldn't be phased by it. No, Tiberius was mostly worried about Charlotte and Gabriel, the two people he cared about most in the world. They would be shattered. Luckily, before the dracanae could make another move, Quinn stabbed her, effectively killing her. 

Tiberius swallowed a lump in his throat as the edges of the golden sand flowered around his feet. He looked down, dumbstruck, amazed at how a monster so fierce could could be reduced to such a harmless substance. It was a sight he would never get used too, even after years of being a demigod. Ty was very much a peaceful person, and he certainly didn't enjoy watching his best friend kill a monster, but it was for the right cause. He watched as Quinn spoke quietly, and he didn't quite catch what she said. Ty was too busy regaining his hold on life. But then she came to him and pushed the young boy gently away, telling him to go away.

"Okay, but what about you?" Tiberius was stubborn, you could see it in his grey eyes, the color of smoke after a burning fire or melted nickel. He looked at Quinn, his gaze never wavering. He could tell something freaked her out, and he wanted nothing more than to comfort her and help her, to tell her it was going to be okay because it always was. But he knew Quinn didn't want comfort. If she did, eventually she would come to Tibs and he would help her. It would also be awkward between them, and that was the last thing Tiberius wanted for the two of them. They had spent months building this bond, and Ty was not going to break it now. "I can't just leave you here, you know that right?" 

And then, right as Ty was going to grab Quinn's hand and run back into camp without another word, monsters exploded into his sight of vision. 
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 pm

quinn arabella taylors

Quinn'a breath was coming out in puffs of white smoke as she attempted to steady her breathing. Her temper could be controlled most days, as long as she kept telling herself she was okay. But this wasn't okay. She was stuck in a damp grove, with the only person she truly trusted, who was constantly at risk. Maybe this was why she never dared to put faith in people anymore, it made things hard. It made her feel. Feelings, as Quinn was beginning to realize, were horrible and beautiful things. Loving someone was beautiful and rare, but protecting them from harm was nearly impossible when you were a demigod.

As he spoke, she shook her head. There was no time for idle talk, not when the news of a dead leader would arise and spread like wildfire. For once, the girl had no desire to be like fire, no matter how powerful and bright. She wanted to sink and hide away from all the troubles and mistakes she had made. She also wanted to slap Ty every time he continued to speak, but that didn't happen either. Instead she just turned around and looked at him for a moment. "I'm fine," she replied, the color of his eyes seeming to bore into her soul.

The girl exhaled, her gaze sinking to the ground. She shook her head, running her hands through her hair. "I know, I know," Quinn repeated, obviously agitated. "You're too... good to leave, but you have too," she muttered softly. The girl had to bite her tongue to keep from talking, knowing that any more of her lies she willingly exposed could be the end of her. Flicking her eyes up at the boy, she exhaled sadly, running one last hand through her hair. Letting silence fill the space between them, the girl noticed the sound of shuffling feet.

She turned on her heels, meeting the sight of several beady eyes and a long line of things wanting to kill them. "Gods," Quinn breathed, backing up into Ty and grabbing his hand. She squeezed it, rather hard, as if he could absorb her emotional pain. "We are so dead, aren't we?"
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:10 pm

The wind had picked up, smacking Tiberius hard in the face like a cold slap, making his white cheeks turn red like cherries. It had gotten colder, and it wasn't just because of the sheer sweat caused by fear that ran down his neck like raindrops on a windowpane. Terror. Sheer Terror had taken over Ty's mind and body, and even all of Aphrodite's gifts and good look genes couldn't save him now. Because that's all Ty had was his beauty, and most of the time he didn't even utilize it. His looks often got him out of tough spots because he was pretty, and he could charm the pants off of anyone if he wished to do so. Obviously, the monsters weren't regular demigods and mortals who drooled with adoration over Tiberius. He didn't want them too. It was one thing for pre-teen girls to hang around him like a puppy begging their master for a treat, but it was another to have monsters do your bidding just because you were good looking. Tibs didn't want to be ruler of the ugly things that children were afraid of, nor did he want to die at the hands of one. He heard Quinn say she was fine over his thoughts of beauty and tactics that were useless. 

Ty kept his eyes on the surrounding monsters. "No, you're not fine. You're never fine and you never will be fine because you're a demigod-" At this point, Tiberius stopped speaking just long enough to turn his ring into the short double scythe that had killed so many with its cruel gleam of silver at either ends. Ty lifted it up and swung it above his head, a warning signal to any monsters who took another step towards Quinn. He didn't care that much about himself anymore, not when he had Quinn to protect and keep safe. "and damn it, you're never fine." It was true. No matter what anyone said, demigods like Quinn Taylors and Tiberius Winters were never going to be okay. There were always going to be deep scars in their minds and bodies that never truly went away.

TIberius had never fully realized what he was capable of fighting wise. He had gone to class and learned and practiced fighting like everyone else, but he never thought he was good at it because he was a son of love. Love was not cruel and mean. Love did not represent war or bloodshed or loss. Love represented peace and harmony. Love was what Aphrodite was, and so that's what Tiberius was. Of course, Love was also very protective of the things it liked. Sometimes those things were mere trinkets, and after a week or so  it would forget about it. But there were some treasures that Love held in its arms forever more and always made sure it was happy and not dead. That treasure, for Tiberius, was Quinn. And for Quinn he would die a thousand deaths. For Quinn, he could become war and eradicate the love inside him. Ty looked at her as she ran her hands through her hair, her gaze downcast. "You're too good to stay here and face certain death. So until you come to your senses and agree to come with me, I am not leaving." Love, it seemed, was also very foolish. 

One monster got a little too close for Tibs' liking, and to show that Ty whipped around his deadly metal blades, effectively beheading the creature. The head and the body separately exploded into dust, like two golden fireworks fired just a second apart. He felt Quinn back up into him and squeeze his hand. It hurt, but Tiberius wasn't going to voice that. He let her push all of her fear into his fingers, no matter how little blood circulation he was getting. The cold wind passed through Ty's short hair once more, blasting his ears with arctic freeze. Tiberius counted the ever growing population of monsters emerging from the forest. They were hopelessly outnumbered. "Yes. Eminently we will die." Tibs looked at Quinn once more, and he smiled sadly. "I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm sorry for the stupid things I've done in the past, and in the present, and in the future." Now was the future, and now Tiberius had apologized, so he was free to kill as many monsters as he pleased without feeling guilt or remorse.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:54 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 1zlpt09my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 28sypuv

Quinn Taylors
Quinn knew she should've been terrified out of her mind. Most normal teenagers would be, they would've ran away long ago. However, most teenagers weren't demigods. They didn't have immortal blood flowing through their veins, or gifts literally given to them by the gods. Right now, she would've traded all of her gifts for the chance to escape in a heartbeat. No matter how heartless and abusive Quinn Taylors got, there always seemed to be one person who snapped her out of it. Ty. Damn him, making her feel things she wasn't comfortable with. She blamed it on his parentage, but knew that it wasn't his fault. He was a good, pure person. She wasn't. She was fire, and she burned everything she touched.

The sound of metal chinking together made her turn her head for a moment, looking at a weapon that was foreign to her. She hadn't ever seen Tiberius fight, she never thought she would need to either. Her eyes flicked back up towards the monsters that advanced towards them, as her grip tightened on her dagger. Her weapon still gleamed with golden monster blood, a signal to those near her that she wouldn't hesitate to kill them either. Quinn was past the point of hesitation, she knew one thing, and one thing only in that second. She was going to make sure that Ty made it out of here alive. If it meant sacrificing herself for him, so be it. He was worth it, even if the selfish girl wouldn't ever tell him that.

The color of fire gleamed in her eyes, reflecting from the campfires not that far off from the camp. She released Ty's hand after a moment, not minding if she was cutting of his blood circulation. The girl had needed that, someone to hold onto for these times. Some people say that love makes you do stupid things, and if that was her reasoning for standing in front of Ty, she didn't know. Quinn would always been an oblivious girl, who wouldn't ever really understand how much a certain chess playing son of Aphrodite could mean to her. "I'm trying to save you, you idiot!" she hissed, waving her celestial bronze weapon in front of an advancing monster.

Just as she went to slice at one of the hell hounds that was getting a little too close, she felt a chill go down her spine. Something was wrong. More wrong than the current situation, that is. Fire wasn't supposed to just go cold in an instant. The demigod turned, seeing two of the monsters reach for Ty's shoulders, and a third going in for the chance to disarm him. The hell hound pounced on her, bringing her face down into the hard ground. It's claws dug into her shoulders, sending waves of icy pain stinging down her nerves. Quinn didn't have time to yell out in despair before she looked up, seeing a blurry form of Ty moving. The claws continued to dig into her tissue, drawing more blood. At least the blood was warm.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxnscPTxf1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxnryjZae1sxao0s
Tiberius didn't like to be touched. Even as a child, he forbid his mother or father from picking him up and carrying him around like he was some trophy to be seen. It didn't help that he was a naturally jumpy boy, and part of that was because of the ADHD coursing inside his DNA, but Ty was just wary of everything, as he should be. As a demigod, you never really were safe, and you constantly had to watch your back to make sure some corrupt being wasn't going to chop your head off. It was a constant thing you had to do to survive the cruel world that was placed in front of him. Tiberius knew that if something deadly touched him, that could be the last thing he ever would feel. Maybe he was scared for nothing, maybe his fear was irrational and stupid and he should be made fun of because of it. But then came along Quinn, and just like she messed up everything else in Ty's patterned life, she messed up his fear of being touched. No longer was he afraid of hands being placed on his shoulder or scalp, and no longer did he fear having his hand being held. It took fire to melt away the sharp and cool metal that surrounded Ty's heart, which really did not know anything about love, despite being born out of it. 

Quinn had managed to melt the age old metal that made Tiberius who he had been. He was forever grateful to the fire, because he scared himself. It had long since been clear that Ty was not a normal boy, even by demigod standards, and he was beginning to wonder if he was a monster that was never meant to see the light of day. His father had raised him to be courteous and polite to everyone that he had met, and somehow it had backfired. Tiberius had shut out every modern thing this world had to offer, which made him shamefully awkward. Even coming to camp didn't help, as his siblings laughed at him and pointed at the silly boy who read and played chess alone in the corner. Tibs never knew that someone could like him. He wasn't even sure he liked himself. But then Quinn came into his life like a firestorm and made everything okay for the most part. Tiberius could never express his thanks without her rolling her eyes at him, but Ty was truly grateful for the fire that had graced his cold life. "Who says I'm the idiot that needs saving?" Tiberius retorted back. "Who says you're not the one who needs to be saved?" Smiling, he stepped closer to Quinn, making sure he protected every angle of her. If something happened to his best friend, Ty would never forgive himself.

The battle raged on before him, and Tibs didn't stop swinging his odd weapon. He suspected it made him look like death, and it did, to a certain extent. His hair was black, His clothes were black. His heart was becoming black towards monsters and everything that ruined everything that Tiberius stood for. The boy was cloaked in blackness and death, shadows added for extra effect. There was piles and piles of dust, the little golden grains getting into everything it could. Sadly, the dust floated on the wind, hitching a ride from the element that brought Ty down. Golden sand floated into Tiberius' grey eyes while he was busy stabbing a monster that he couldn't quite name. It didn't matter what kind it was, only that it was killed before it did any further harm. Ty gasped a little at the painful sensation behind his eyelids, and he rubbed at them, letting his guard down as he did so. This was his downfall, his mistake, this little thing that would ruin the entire night.

There were two arms on either side of him, and a third pair reaching for his scythe. Ty didn't liked to be touched by anyone other than Quinn, and this was most unwelcome. He kicked at the monster in front of him as hard as he could, trying to ward off the danger. He yelled and rapidly moved every part of his body that he could, trying not to be carried away into the forest where gods know what would happen to him. But the gods and fates were not on Tiberius' side that night, and Ty was overtaken and disarmed. He had lost the battle. He was going to die. "Quinn!" He screamed, fear showing in his tone but he didn't care. Quinn was Ty's last chance to live. Tiberius felt the monsters dragging him away, and he felt his eyelids widen as he screamed once more. A hellhound jumped on Quinn, rendering her useless for his rescue. "Quinn!" Tibs screamed once more as he was dragged into the forest. 

Time and distance had passed, and Tiberius had since stopped screaming and thrashing. There wasn't any point. Every time he tried one of the three monsters that had carried him off would beat him until he was almost unconscious. Ty remembered again why he hated to be touched. This happened. Beatings happened. Although bruises weren't uncommon among demigods, Ty tried not to get them because they were a reminder of how utterly weak and stupid he was. There was no pleading with these creatures, and so Tibs didn't even voice his opinion on their treatment of him. They stopped, and Tiberius was placed against a tree and tied up. The bark hurt his back, but he barely felt the pain. He barely felt anything except for hollowness. He was dead. Quinn was most likely dead. Ty looked into the trees for some kind of sign the the blonde girl he cared so much for was alive. Of course, that wouldn't happen. After all, who'd want to save a stupid idiot like Tiberius Winters?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 4hfpztmy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 8xtuok

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's mind raced as she heard Ty's screams, the screams that would echo in her mind until she lost consciousness from her matching wounds. She wasn't exactly sure, but the girl was pretty sure she was screaming along with him, pleading for someone, anyone, to let her go and save him. Or the reciprocal, either would do. The demigod hated the idea of mercy, but now more than ever, she wished that the Kronos Army had some of it. She wanted to be forgiven, but instead she would be punished for her disloyalty. But for once, the girl wasn't thinking about saving herself. She was screaming for Tiberius Winters, the name that would remain on her lips as long as she could process her thoughts.

As her mangled form was taken from the bloodstained ground, she was dragged towards the camp and set inside a tent. The tent was cold and thin, with cloth walls and a simple cot for a bed. An old lantern barely lit the colorless tent, where she would stay until she woke up. Quinn remained unconscious for hours, a few demigod medics occasionally taking a look at her to make sure she wasn't dead. However, in her mind, the girl was far from dead. Ty's screams continued to echo, causing her to moan in her state, as if that could help him now. Her dream would shift around, but it was all centered around the cold feeling she had gotten when she knew that her light was out. Her hope had flickered and gone out, leaving her as a cold shell of a girl who thought she could handle the Kronos Army. The fire had gone out, leaving smoke in it's wake.

Her dark brown eyes snapped open the next morning, rays of weak light streaming in the open tent flap. A dull ache wrapped it's way around her voice, making her groan in pain as she moved to sit upright. Quinn could feel every muscle in her back that had been stabbed by the hell hound's claws, every nerve lighting on fire as she moved. Even breathing seemed to take a toll on her, like her back would burst back into a stream of blood if she took another gasp of air. She could see the red stain on the cotton cot from where she sat, knowing that the medics mustn't have put much effort into their makeshift repair job on her shoulders. Running a finger, painted with dried blood, over her bandage, she flinched.

Quinn knew what had happened, as all of the memories and nightmares came flooding back to her. This wasn't the kind of nightmare you could just wake up from, this was the kind of nightmare you lived in every single second. Ty could be dead. That thought ignited her, as she clutched the edge of her cot with a sneer. As she was about to storm out of the tent, a lean figure blocked the sunlight from her tent. A medic. The boy was younger than her by maybe a year, and had Kronos' scythe tattooed on his forearm. A smirk was also tattooed on his face as she entered the small cavity. "How stupid can you get, Taylors?" he mocked, grabbing something out of the bag he had brought with him. Quinn didn't have to understand what he meant; it was an insult. "I think they're killing him after noon, but I don't remember, maybe it was dawn," he continued cutting open the bandaging that held her wound together. She exhaled angrily as she felt antibacterial cream being stabbed into her back. The boy didn't even change her bandages though, he just covered them up again. "Don't worry, this will make you better, one of us again, honey." He ran a thumb over her cheek, still smirking as she stared at him with cold, empty eyes.

"Go to hell, you bastard," she seethed, anger blazing in her eyes. Not caring about the pain burning into her back, the demigod lunged at him, scratching and punching whatever area she could reach. He was stronger than she, and easily threw her back against her cot, so her back slammed against the wood. "At least I'll have company like you to keep things entertaining." With those words he left, leaving the numb mess of Quinn Taylors to herself, who was already thinking about how to sneak out and find Tiberius. This wasn't an option, she had to. For him.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxnscPTxf1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxnryjZae1sxao0s
Tiberius had become quite used to the clear and torturous tears that ran down his face now. They had started to roll past his cheeks as soon as the numbness came and took home in his heart. He could not feel anything now. Not the bruises that adorned his face and body like horrible tattoos, not the jeering taunts from campers and monsters alike. Ty couldn't even feel love anymore. All of his feelings had chipped away as soon as he was carried away from Quinn. Well, there was one thing he still felt. Fear. He feared for not only his life, but for Quinn's as well. They were both going to die, and one would watch the other perish. Tiberius had been told by a boy with greasy ginger hair and a missing arm and a matching sneering smile that he would be killed come morning. That was fine, Tiberius welcomed death. If Quinn had already died, or would soon follow, then Tibs would gladly go. There wasn't anything left in this world for him but sadness and misery. Quinn Taylors was his sunlight, and without her selfish warmth, Ty would wither and die, just as he was now, because he knew that deep down he had caused this all to happen. He hiked his knees up to his chest as his gaze wandered to the ever fading stars. Dawn. He would die at dawn. Tiberius' death couldn't be stopped.

Crying was not going to solve anything. It wasn't going to fix the fact that Ty was an idiot who screwed up anything he tried to fix. He tried to fix his personality, and it did little good. He tried to fix his cabin and was failing miserably at it. He had even tried to fix the bond between Quinn and him, and he was going to pay dearly for it. Not that it mattered anymore. Because of the silence and alines that Tibs felt, he had time to reflect on the nights actions, but mostly Quinn's remarks towards him. He knew, deep down inside his mangled and twisted self, that she really did care. If she didn't she wouldn't have put up with him as long as she had, Tiberius was sure of that. But she said such cruel things to him, and he wondered if they were actually true. He knew that he was an idiot, it had been voiced to the boy since day one. Ty leaned his head against the tree, blinking numbly in the starlight, trying to dull his senses. "Sorry," He muttered. "sorry sorry sorry." That was all he could say. He didn't want to say anything else. 

These were his notes, these sorry's, because that's what dead men left, were notes. Tibs was whispering sorry to each and every person he had wronged in his entire life. Might as well do it now, while he still had his head attached to his shoulders. Ty said sorry to his father, for not being the son he wanted, for not living up to his father's high standards. He said sorry to Charlotte for abandoning her and for not being able to be there when she needed him most. There were sorry's handed out to his cabin mates for not being the best cabin leader he could have been. Tiberius even said sorry to his hamster, Charles, for not taking better care of it. It was mostly stupid things now, although there was one person he had to mentally make amends with before he died. Trouble was, Tiberius was stalling. He was now apologizing to his chess pieces for chipping them, and when he was gone with that he finally had to face the music. "I'm sorry, Quinn." Then Tiberius really started to cry and curled inwards on himself as best he could while being restrained. He felt remorse. "I'm sorry. You're right. I am an idiot. I mess everything up and I should have listened to you and now we're both going to die because of it." Dawn had broken the horizon. Not much longer now. Soon Tiberius would be granted access into Hades. "I just wish you could be here to tell me I'm an idiot yourself." Quinn, even in her meanest form, would be so welcome right now. 

"Alright boy, time to go." The ginger boy barked. He had been guarding Ty the entire night, which was stupid because the demigod wasn't going to go anywhere. He didn't know this camp and would surely be killed if he took one step without permission. Tibs was hauled to his feet roughly after his restraints were cut. Ty brushed the hair from his eyes, wondering how horrible he must have looked. His eyes must have been swollen and puffy from crying all night. Apparently his terrible companion noticed. "Have, have you been crying? Gods, you olympus lovers are more girly than I thought. Anyways, c'mon." 

Tiberius could notice the camp now that it was bathed in the pale glow of dawn. This was not a place he could see himself in. Quinn possibly but he'd never fit in, just like he never fit in anywhere else. He looked at the boy's arm, which had a tight hold on Ty's bicep. It had a scythe on it, a symbol of his alliance to Kronos. Soon Ty was taken to a spot right outside a messy looking tent, and he knew that he wouldn't go anywhere else now. This was where he was going to die. This was the ground where his precious demigod blood would spill onto, staining it red forevermore. Maman, s'il vous plaît. Si vous pouvez m'entendre, il suffit de sauvegarder Quinn. Tibs thought, pain entering his internal voice. Ty closed his pale grey irises from the world. He didn't want to see his killer.

ooc- sorry the ending is shit, he's outside quinn's tent to make his rescue easier and cause the campers totes wanna traumatize quinn kay bye laterz. Also Sherlock reference cause I'm a nerd!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 pm

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 4hfpztmy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked 8xtuok

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's eyes followed the boy out as she glared at the back of his skull, hoping that maybe he could feel it and understand her pain. She knew that no one in Kronos' Army was capable of that. They survived off of pain and suffering, showing no mercy where ever they went. To the average person, it would seem horrid, and it did to the demigod now. She remembered joining, telling the generals that she could easily get information in the trade of her loved ones being safe. The deal was supposed to protect, not kill. Her realization came only then, as she was covered in tattered clothing stained with blood, both immortal and not. Running a hand through her sweaty hair, the girl found tangles in it, and brushed them out as she numbly preformed a strange version of her daily routine.

She exhaled, a strained exhale, feeling her jaw clench at the tension in her muscles as she did so. The girl was in no shape for saving her friend, but that didn't matter. She had to save him, or at least find him. For once, Quinn couldn't just not care, she was attached, and would stay that way until the end of her days. Slowly making her way to her feet, the demigod had to use the makeshift cot as a stabilizer. Hearing a shuffle outside of her bed, the girl clung to the tent's cotton fabric, as if it would make her blend in. She could barely make out the movement, but saw two figures, one pulling another. Quinn's heart almost stopped at the sight of the figure. It had to be Tiberius. The boy she saw didn't walk like he did, but it had to be him. She would take the chance either way. Ty was worth it.

Her movements were slow and clumsy, her feet sinking into the muddy ground with each step. The thin straps of her sandals were soon coated in the earthy material, yet she trudged on, a fair distance away from the two demigods. They stopped soon after, causing the girl to freeze in her tracks. Here? She was puzzled, not quite understanding why they would make an example of him in front of her tent, far away from the other tents in the camp. She didn't care why, she had to stop this. Reaching for her trusted weapon, the girl gasped. Her dagger had been removed from her belt, most likely melted down for weapons of evil and destruction. A switch flicked inside of her, reigniting her passion for saving Ty. These people couldn't just take the only person she cared about, her weapon, and her pride; and expect to get away with it. The fire would burn until it turned everything in it's wake to ashes. Starting now.

She saw Ty, standing there, his back to her. In that moment, she was tempted just to take his hand and run. However, her brain was still working, and Quinn knew that she would have to take out the ginger boy that had brought him to this location, to murder him. The fire sparked again, as she sprinted towards the enemy demigod, grabbing at his torso to drag him down to the ground with her. She landed on top of the two, and immediately used her heels to pin his hands to the ground, shouting inhuman growls at him as she did so. "Don't touch him!" she hissed, winding back a series of punches, until the boy was spatting blood at her. Apparently he wasn't that great of a guard. At least that's what she thought, until she was flipped on her own back.

She froze, a threatening chill streaming down her back quickly. Her dark eyes stared into him, burning with a firey resistance, her anger almost boiling into a rage. "You can't kill me," she spat as the sound of a blade being drawn could be heard. Every muscle in her torn body was straining against the force put on her. Quinn couldn't be contained by restraints, she wouldn't stop until every single nerve in her body was shot. "I've survived worse than the likes of you!" she continued, a devilish smile painting her face. Quinn had witnessed teenagers being bitten and forced into death. She had witnessed remorse, suffering and power. The girl wouldn't just accept death; she would go down kicking and screaming.

With the twist of her knee, the girl sent a strong kick into the boy's lower gut, sending him backwards with her force. As soon as she got to her feet, she ran over, kicking the boy until he was rendered unconscious. There was no hesitation in her eyes, no mercy, just pure rage. No one took what belonged to Quinn Taylors. She may have turned into a monster, but for Ty's life. It was a fair trade. Spinning around, she looked at Ty's form, noticing the closed eyes. Was she too late? Gripping his shoulders, a little too hard, the girl choked out a series of words. "Ty? Ty - gods, no!" she sobbed, eyes filling with a sudden burst of tears. "You can't be - no, I - I just wanted to say..." Quinn inhaled shakily, her breathing becoming ragged. "I - I need you here."
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Tiberius Winters was dead. There was no way that he couldn't be dead. His skin, the color of fresh cream, had turned even paler than usual, giving him a pallid tone to his delicate features. Perhaps, under other circumstances, Ty could have been sleeping, just tired from a night of fighting for his and his best friends life, and a dawn of trembling with the fear of dying. He laid on the ground, immobile and failing to breathe. It had happened so fast, Tibs hadn't felt the pain. Or was there any? The dead boy frankly couldn't remember. He supposed it didn't matter in the long run. It mattered only that he was dead and gone, his legacy unfulfilled. Tiberius had left so little behind and so much unsaid. Most of those unsaid things had belonged to Quinn Taylors and Quinn Taylors alone. Tiberius never got the chance to say what he really felt, and he knew that his mother would be disappointed in him. That was fine with him. In the end, everyone was dissatisfied by him, and it was something that Ty was long since accustomed too. He just hoped that Quinn wouldn't think him a loser or wimp for not living. Yes, Tiberius Winters was dead.

At least, that's what he wanted Quinn to think. It was cruel of him to play such a joke on her, but it had to be done. Tiberius was smarter than one thought, and he was braver than he knew. He wanted his best friend to confide in him, to trust him as he trusted her. There wasn't anything Tibs wouldn't tell Quinn, because he was so utterly faithful to her. He was amazed at how selfish she could be, how mean and spiteful, but Ty could care less. He just wanted her to trust him, and he needed to do something drastic in order for that to happen like he wanted too. Bradley would frown upon this decision, and he would've scolded Tiberius for even thinking such a thought. But the son could really care less. Tiberius didn't know it yet, possibly because he had never felt such a feeling before in his entire life, but he was in love. He had fallen head over heels for Quinn Taylors. This could make or break the young demigod, and knowing what he did about Apollo's daughter, it would shatter him into a million pieces and he would be a broken king, his kingdom made of ash and dust and heartache. 

Still, Ty didn't object when Quinn roughly grabbed his shoulders, almost smashing the bird like bones. The sensitive skin had already started to sport flowering bruises that would hurt later on in the day. Her words clawed at his heart, and for a moment, Tibs almost wanted to give up the charade and jump up, telling her that he wasn't really dead and it was all just a trick. But Tiberius couldn't do that. Not now anyways, when he was so close to his goal of gaining the trust of his best friend. Maybe he already had the trust, Ty didn't know. He was oblivious to that sort of thing, blindly stupid to the ways of love. It was very ironic, considering his mother was the goddess of love and beauty and everything. Tibs let his body go loose and limp, allowing his neck to bend over. His soft, feather like black hair barely touched the dusty ground below. Needless to say he'd be taking a long hot shower when he got back to his cabin. Being dirty wasn't his forte. 

I need you. That was the words he was looking for. For a moment, Tiberius allowed himself a small triumphant smile, which could be mistaken for a twitch of the mouth. Of course, either one would be a sign of life, and Tiberius knew that Quinn wasn't an idiot like he was. If their roles were switched, he would have missed that gesture of movement. The disguise had to end before something else happened that was wicked and horrible and bad. Gingerly and tenderly, Ty regained control of his body and sat up, propped up on one elbow because that was all he could manage. Beatings took a lot out of you. 

He half smiled. "Not dead." Ty's voice cracked with exhaustion and pain. He looked at Quinn, and was going to say another snarky comment with his gorgeous smirk, but he decided against it. She had already suffered enough, and Tibs really didn't feel like getting murdered for the second time that morning. "Sorry." Tiberius mumbled, looking at the ground, his grey eyes downcast as he avoided the gaze of the girl in front of him, who was surely going to kill him for faking his own death.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Quinn Taylors
Quinn's throat was dry and itchy, like a desert that hadn't tasted rain in years. Maybe that's what she would be without her beloved knight, burned and dry. A shell. A strong shell of a girl, but hollow with no emotions or character none the less. It could make her stronger, not having anyone to care about, but the demigod didn't want to be strong anymore. She could fake that, she just wanted to have Ty back, so she could criticize him, knowing he wouldn't care. She didn't want to view his pale corpse, painted with bruises and wounds. She didn't want to have to hold his limp shoulders, staring at a face that wouldn't ever respond to her. She didn't want to - wait.

Was that a smile?

He moved. Almost instantly, the girl let go of him, backing up a few inches. Did they inject zombie venom into him? Would she have to kill him again and again until there was nothing left of him? Quinn's eyes were wide with fear, her flame of anger reduced to a mere spark. She watched, statue - still, as he sat up on his elbow, a half-smile painted onto his face. "What," the girl breathed, blinking at the reanimated figure in front of her. His voice was laced with pain, but it was his. That was all the assurance Quinn needed to know that he wasn't gone. The boy in front of her was him, and he was alive.

She felt a mixture of emotions pool into her stomach, anger simmering down and being overlooked by the joy she felt in that split second. Quinn could always get him back later, cussing him out or worse, but that could all be later. Right now, she had her best friend back. Hesitantly reaching a hand out, she set it on his cheek, feeling the warmth from his pale skin. He was alive. She exhaled a shaky laugh, smiling as she shook her head, pain subsiding in her back for only a moment. Pain could happen later, she didn't care right now.

Running a hand through his silky black hair, she smiled still, as if the boy in front of her couldn't be real, they couldn't have survived Kronos' Camp this easily. The sting in her wounds begged otherwise, but she didn't. Her hand kept traveling towards the back of the boy's head, until it resided at the base of his neck. Quinn's next move surprised even the likes of her, but she completed it anyways; bringing her face inches closer to his until there wasn't any more space. She had kissed several guys before, but they were to fill a void of emptiness, this was to solidify his knowledge of how she actually felt about the pale-skinned chess player.
outfit
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:07 am

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxmjksrUs1sxao0smy songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked Tumblr_inline_mzxmktK8NR1sxao0s
Tiberius had expected Quinn to lash out at him, hitting him not only physically with slaps and hits, putting cuts on top of his bruises like cherry's completing a sundae on the perfect summer afternoon, but also verbally. He'd expected words to fly out of her mouth at rapid speeds, calling him an idiot and moron like she usually did when she was overcome with anger. This, Ty, thought, would all be perfectly acceptable behavior for Quinn. However that wasn't what had happened, and what she actually did do in reality was much scarier. Ty had known Quinn for roughly 6 months, and in that time he had never seen her sad or relieved. Most of the time his best friend, his Queen whom he adored and would protect no matter the odds, was angry and selfish. The knight had grown accustomed to that sense of feeling, and over time didn't mind the insults that were hurled his way. He didn't get them most of the time anyways, being so socially awkward. Tiberius had been trying to fix that to make Quinn happy. He knew she was annoyed when he didn't know how to party or make friends but it honestly wasn't his fault. 

As he watched Quinn adjusted to the fact that he was in fact, not dead, Ty noticed that she clenched up and let go of his thin and frail shoulders. Had it not been for his skinny elbow propping him up, Tiberius would have cracked his head on the dusty ground below them."#NotDead." The cocky smile wasn't going away. Oh yes, the avid chess player felt absolutely clever at this moment in time. "See, I used a hashtag, Quinn, I'm cool!" He announced. Really, Tibs wouldn't be acting this way had it not been for the mixture of endorphins and adrenaline coursing rapidly though his veins, creating one very hyper-active demigod. Ty was just happy that they hadn't been killed. Hurt, sure, Ty could deal with scrapes and bruises. After all, that was his job, being a son of a goddess. But being dead was something that he couldn't handle, and he was glad that Quinn hadn't been murdered in cold blood either.

There was a couple of moments where Tibs believed that Quinn was going to strike out of anger, returning to the friend he had become so used too. He half expected her to yell and scream and attract attention. But that never happened, something else that was much more odd did. Quinn actually touched Ty's cool cheek. It sent sparks down his nerve endings, making his brain go all fuzzy and the world go slower than it was supposed to. Needless to say, because of his heritage, Tiberius knew exactly what was happening, and he didn't even try to fight it. Then came the sensation of fingers running through thick feathery like hair, the color of coal before being burnt for wood. Tiberius half closed his eyes, just reveling in the fact that Quinn was actually voluntarily touching him. "What-" He began to ask, but Ty's sentence was cut short as his best friend pressed her lips to his. It was a taste of blood and sweat, but to Tiberius Winters there had never been such a sweeter taste. He wrapped his arms around Quinn, holding her close against him as if this would be the last time they ever made bodily contact. And who knew? It very well could be. Demigods weren't ensured to live to the next day, and Tiberius was going to make the most of this moment. 

Gods, he loved her. There was no doubt in Tibs' mind that he didn't love Quinn. She was perfect in his mind. She was his universe, and a day wouldn't go by that Ty wouldn't try and prove it to her. The chess player was a hopeless romantic, and he knew that this kiss, this hug, this venerability between the two of them would never happen again. He was going to have to accept that, because after a while in their sweet little twisted infinity they had to let go. Tiberius unhooked himself from her, lips and arms and hands, and he just looked at her. He half smiled again, but it wasn't because he felt cocky anymore. Ty felt content, like for once in his life he actually found a place where he was needed. "You, you kissed me." Was all he could manage before a short giggle floated out of his mouth. Tiberius Winters, the metaphorical knight, was wrapped around his Queen's finger like a puppet, and it would kill him someday for real.

Fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked   my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my songs know what you did in the dark --- wicked
Page 1 of 1