Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! Empty
PostSubject: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:42 am

Dmitri Banchester ~ Son of Eros
Ready to smile and love life
How to believe in futures

Dmitri woke up in a good mood like always and wanted to do something other than argue with his siblings, or training in the arena or even trying to make people mad for the way he acts. He waned to do something that he loves. He sat up and went to the restroom brushing his teeth and taking a shower. He had his own shampoo because he hated the one they had. He got out and he just brushes his hair. He combs it to the side not using gel because he hates gel. He grabs his blue and green shirt and his second favorite pair of jeans and his black shoes, because black goes with everything. He kneels down grabbing his bunk from under his bed and opens it pulling out his camera he had gotten for his birthday. He wrapped it around his neck and walked out of the cabin.

He pressed the power button and started walking places. He took pictures of the sun and the trees from the forest. he wanted to get a ocean view. He walked and all he saw were people. He didn't think that there would be this much people here. He frowned and crossed his arms and looked around. He smiled at a group of girls as they stared at him. He walked away from the beach going to the lake. He walked up seeing the beautiful view and he took his first picture. He the took a picture of a couple sitting down looking at the lake.

Looking through his camera he took a few steps and stepped on something. He looked down seeing it was some girl's hand. He looked at her "I am so sorry. Are you okay?" he asked the girl kneeling down my her side. He never did this. He was supposed to be careful when he took pictures. He turned his camera off focusing on the girl now stepped on hand. He didn't see the foot mark which was the good thing. "I am terribly sorry. I was just taking-" he picked up his camera showing her what he was doing. He couldn't finish his sentence because he felt really bad right now. "Please forgive me, it was an accident."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 am

SNOW | KHIONE

Some days, Snow loves to just lie down on the grass and stare at the sky, watching the wispy clouds lazily float past. These are the kinds of the days that are a few-and-far in between. She is seldom away from Cabin 16, from the cold and the comfort it offered. No wonder she's so pale and so thin and small. Snow hardly gets exercise, and even when she goes out she doesn't move around as much as she should. It's so much easier to look at the clouds that seem just as lazy as she is. She has picked a convenient spot by the lake, alone, away from the other campers. She could hear laughter from here and she can't help but be just the slightest bit lonely, with only clouds for company--

Stomp. Her palm is crushed under a black shoe and she yelps, bolting upright. No permanent damage, thankfully, it's not like someone dropped a truck on her hand. Snow blows softly on the skin, brushes off the dirt that clings to it. She looks at the boy who knelt beside her and her eyes are fearful at first, but they soften quickly and she smiles a small smile. "It's okay. No harm done," she says, her shy voice so soft that the wind could drown it away, and glances at the camera he is holding up. She thinks of the clouds she's watching, forming different shapes that would probably never be seen again-- "Do you take pictures of clouds?" she asks suddenly, struck by the sudden thought. Then she blushes, embarrassed. "Sorry, I-I mean, that was random. Sorry. Don't let me bother you."

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 am

He saw he yelp in pain when he had stepped on her foot and he felt really bad. How could you be so stupid he thought to himself. He would always beat himself up if he did do something dumb or even stupid. He looked at her and nodded no "No it's not okay. I feel bad now." he stood up putting his hand over his head. What is she had her brothers jump you? What if she turned you to...snow he thought to himself and remembered when he had stepped on her had brushed off her skin on dirt. He looked over at her "Daughter of Khione?" he asked.

He looked down at his camera and smiled "I do sometimes, but not all the time. I like taking pictures of beautiful views and all that good stuff." he spoke gently. He then sat down funding his camera on and putting it on picture mode and he handed her the camera "Here. Just scroll any way you want to." he smiled. He was happy that someone had asked about his pictures "Be careful with it please." he added being really serious.
coded by sapphire

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:12 am

SNOW | KHIONE

Snow feels bad too-- she doesn't want to be in the boy's way, not now when he's off taking pictures of beautiful things. She knows that some people get mad when they are disturbed. That's why she keeps to herself, afraid to bother anyone. Snow nods quietly, confirming her identity-- well, with what little she knows about her identity anyways-- and she curls and hugs her legs to her chest as he sits beside her. Her eyes grow wide as he hands her the camera-- what if she breaks it? But Snow's trembling hands reach out for the little thing, nodding when he tells her to be careful. Hesitant, she begins scrolling. And it amazes her.

There is a couple, sitting by the lake. A myriad of unfamiliar forest trees. The glorious sun as it looks down at them. She keeps scrolling and more of them come, moments captured, a precious second preserved in each picture. The clouds she has asked about are forgotten-- more beautiful things have come to push them out of her mind, at least for the time being. "You're very good," she says, looking back at him with a big smile. She reaches the end of his digital gallery and gives the camera back, before she can do something stupid like drop it. She hesitates, slightly. "How did you know I was a daughter of Khione?"

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 am

Dmitri wanted to give her something so he won't feel guilty about stepping on her foot. He looked down at her and smiled "Thanks, that's just the spring pictures." He grabbed the cameras holder and zipper it opened and he grabbed a small card. He switched cards in the camera and he handed it back to her "These are where my winter pictures are. I like to be organized." he said a bit embarrassed that he was a boy who like to keep things clean. The pictures were more of snow and ice. "I just thought you might like the winter ones better." He sat down next to her. "Well when I stepped on your hand I saw like snowflakes go on the dirt pile." he pointed to the dirt.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:02 am

SNOW | KHIONE

Alarmed, Snow looks down. A thin sheet of ice covers the dirt her hands have been, small snowflakes layered over each other. She turns to her hands, opens them, stares at her ice-free palms. She didn't even notice she was doing that. Then she looks at the camera he's holding out for her-- again-- and the faintest trace of fear traps her once more in its grasp. What if she drops the camera, or breaks it, or unknowingly turns it into ice? Hesitation flickers in. Seconds pass. But finally, Snow relents.

The instant she sees the pictures, amazement replaces her fear. Snow, ice, winter-- all embodied in pictures, their beauty captured by the frozen screen. Snow is barely aware of her mouth dropping open in awe. Her finger ghosts around the screen, imagining the cold, the ice... "Beautiful," she whispers, "I've never seen anything like these before-- I've never seen anyone capture winter scenes so perfectly." She looks back at him, bright wide eyes full of wonder. "You should become a professional photographer one day. Traveling around the globe, taking pictures of things, rare things-- show people the beauty of the world through pictures. Because sometimes, people don't see the beauty in it, and they take it for granted..." She sighs, wistfully, staring at the pictures and wishing she could reach in and touch the snow, the ice, wishing it is winter once again.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 pm

He smiles as she looks at the ice "I'm Dmitri. Dmitri Bandchester son of Eros by the way." He said holding out his hand. He kept a small smile on his face. People usually thought he would be a snob but he was the opposite but he he can be all about himself, but not now. He sat down next to her and smiled "Yeah its crazy how I got those. My monk bought me that camera. I've been taking pictures with my mom's camera. She takes pictures for wedding. So I thought it would be cool to take pictures too." He thought about his mother. She never traveled the world, she stayed where they lived and she still loved her job.

"Yeah. I would love to travel the world and take pictures. I mean I would want photography to be my job because I love it. It makes me feel free and like I can do anything. I have to edit, but the best part is watching my "art"-" he used his two finger because it really wasn't art "come to life. It nice to see someone who thinks photography is cool." He added. He stopped himself knowing he was talking to much.
coded by sapphire

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 am

SNOW | KHIONE

When Dmitri holds out his hand, Snow hands him the camera instead of shaking it. She thinks the timing is right too; she doesn't want to hold it any longer lest she gets careless. It takes a few more seconds for realization to hit. Then Snow, flustered, claps a fist to her lips and looks down-- did she really miss that social cue? She could hardly hear him talk about weddings and his mother. Is it bad to refuse a handshake-- well, it's not like she meant to do it, really, her thoughts are jumbling together in her head, while somewhere in the back of her mind a voice chants, stupid, stupid, stupid--

Finally she ends up clasping her hands together, around her hugged knees, and she looks back up at Dmitri. She doesn't meet his eyes though, still appalled at what she has done, but she musters up just enough nerve to say, "I-I'm Snow. And-- and I'm sorry to miss the, um, handshake." The words come out and Snow could feel the heat rising to her cheeks-- so much embarrassment for a handshake, how pathetic. Still she smiles when he talks about photography, likes the way he's passionate about his hobby. But she does not miss the air quotes he made when he mentioned 'art', and Snow's brows furrow in confusion. Does he not think that photography is art? "Is it hard to find people who like photography?"

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:37 am

Dmitri frowned he she just handed him his camera. Maybe he was annoying her instead of him annoying her. He looked down at the grass and then switched the cards before he forgot and took spring pictures where the winter pictures were. He zipped up the pouch and put the camera in it. He looked at her then at the lake. He was going to wait for the sun seat because that's when he got the beautiful pictures. He liked the way the sun bounces on the water. He closed his eyes seeing his mother undercover and a photographer. She did both and loved it. He took a deep breath and looked at the girl as she spoke.

"It's fine. But we can still have a handshake." he spoke holding out his hand again. He smiled at her "That's a nice name by the way. Snow, it is just unique." he sounded stupid saying that. He looked at the sky not seeing very much clouds out today. Maybe it they will just rush in.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 am

SNOW | KHIONE

Snow relaxes when he offers her his hand again-- he isn't offended at least. He doesn't answer her question, which bothers her a little, because are there really few people who like photography? Is he annoyed at her, but too polite to say anything? Snow feels herself shrink, her body curling in a bit more to make herself look smaller, but she puts on a smile and shakes his hand. The warmth surprises her a little, having been so used to Khione cabin's low temperatures.

"Thanks but it's not really my name," she admits, letting go of his hand to hug her knees again. "I don't remember what it is, but my siblings started calling me Snow and it stuck." It's easy for her to talk about this. She has always been an open book as far as she could remember. Her eyes drift to the lake and the light reflecting from it, surmises that the sun will set soon. "Are you waiting for the sunset?"

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 am

Realizing that he had ignored her question so why not answer it now "Well my mother wasn't a photographer she was like a undercover cop, but she would always send my grandma and I pictures she would take. So like she likes photography, but she did both. It's hard to find people in the camp to find it interesting. Because they probably prefer fighting and training instead of photography." He said. He looked at his hands and then looked over at her when she said that wasn't her name.

He frowned when she said she didn't even know her name. He looked down and he got the chills from the breeze. He wrapped his arm around her "It's fine. Snow is a a nice name, so don't feel sad." He said with a smile. He then let her go and laid down "Yeah. That's when the beautiful pictures come in." He laughed when he said it.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!   hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hєllσ! hσlα! вσn jσur!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: