Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Alexandria Summers ~ Daughter of Triton
If only I could look into your mind
Maybe then I'd find a sign Of all I want to hear you say to me

Alexandria opened her eyes slowly as they burned. She looked up seeing she was on the beach. She rubbed both of her eyes with her right hand. The breeze made her hair wave. She jumped up in surprise as water had hit her feet. She backed away from the wet damp sand which was now mud. How did I get here? she thought to herself. She looked down seeing she was wearing a white tank top and shorts, and she was barefoot. She looked to the side seeing her shoes a couple of feet away from her.

She stood up losing her balance. She cried in pain. She looked at her ankle seeing is had a huge cut. She looked up trying to remember what had happen to her. She then realized what had happened on new years. She then pulled herself towards her shoes. She grabbed them and then licked her lips as they were dry. "Help!! Anyone? HELP! she called. She felt her lips as they cracked once she yelled. They started to bleed a bit, but not a lot which was good. She tried not to lick her lips, so she wouldn't taste the blood so she wiped them with her hands.  

I hope Wyatt is okay she wondered. She couldn't call him because he couldn't see, but blizzard would help, but not that much Wyatt! Anybody!" she cried. She started to feel the pain. Alexandria felt tears roll down her face. Anyone please. she said in her head "Help! I'm injured! she called one more time.

coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm

R O S S    M I L L E R

I was running around the perimeter of the Camp in a White Muscle Shirt, Green gym shorts, and Sketcher Airs listening to my Get Pumped playlist when i think i heard something else. I stop running and notice i'm running by the beach. I take out of my ear buds and here someone screaming and started running too the sound. When I got further down the beach i see a girl in pain and continue running towards her. I approach her and kneel down next to girl. "Hey, what's wro..." I stop as I notice the huge cut on her ankle. "I'll be right back, i'm gonna get a first aid kit from the camp store." With that said I got up and started running as fast as I can which for a Hermes kid is pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Alexandria looked up hearing a voice. She saw a monster instead of a boy. She backed away and mad water flow her way. She the water hit the "monster"  she then made water surround her as the "monster" went to go get something. She understood him, but all she saw was a monster running to get something. She saw it running and she made a huge wave follow the "monster" to crush him. She missed because she was week. She looked seeing blood was running down into the water. She pulled herself, so the water wouldn't sting her wound.

coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:58 pm

R O S S    M I L L E R

I felt the water miss me by that much. "why was she trying to attack me?" I ran through the camp store got the first aid kit and some ambrosia and ran back to the beach. "I ran up to the girl and notice she is even in more pain. "I got the first aid kit but before you do anything i need you to close your eyes. Can you do that while i bandage up your ankle up?" I asked her while slowly approaching her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 am

Alexandria looked up and nodded. She closed her eyes and was trying to remember her date with Wyatt one of the most happy days of her life. She started to breath normally and she opened her eyes seeing the boy finally. She looked and she saw that she wasn't seeing monsters that were attacking her. She looked around and looked in the water seeing her pet fish in the water perfectly fine. She smiled and was happy to see that Leon was safe.

coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}   

Back to top Go down

тσ вє ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє fσя тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιиѕριяєѕ мє ~ {OPEN}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1