Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

puckleberryftw95 character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

puckleberryftw95 character Empty
PostSubject: puckleberryftw95 character   puckleberryftw95 character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:50 pm

HALF BLOOD:
Name: Laila Stone
Age/birthday: 5/8/1994
Years in camp: 5 years. Since she was 9.
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Daphne Stone. Her mom lost custody of her so she lives in a group home.
Physical appearance: Long silky black hair down to the middle of her back with bangs. Her eyes tend to change color depending on her mood. But mostly they are Hazel. She can't live without her black Converse and her grey Members Only jacker
Personality: She is so easygoing and outgoing. She is very talkative. But she can lose her temper very easily. She doesn't have the best of luck but she tends to stay optimistic. Makes friends easily but can lose them easily due to her brutal honesty. She doesn't mean to say it, but she talks before she thinks. Flaws: Her temper and her unrealistic optimism. Optimism is a flaw because she wants everything to be perfect and doesn't want to believe anything is wrong. She wants to try to fix everything. This is similar to hubris.
Pets: None.
Weapons: A gold necklace that turns into a spear after she twirls it.
Talents: Flexible, super awesome sense of hearing. Singing Celine Dion songs. :) If she is good at sword/spear fighting. If she can tap into it, she can produce light from her hand and wound enemies.
Other: She is part of a band back home in Millerton, New York named Salthorse Razor. She is the lead singer. It's a small town and she is just a summer camper.

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/15/49/47/03/camill10.jpg[/img]

Last edited by How To Make PB&J on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: puckleberryftw95 character   puckleberryftw95 character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

I would recommend coming up with some Character Flaws But You Still look good without it!

ACCEPTED!

Welcome To CHB

~MOD Kate~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: puckleberryftw95 character   puckleberryftw95 character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Cool nice Flaws Looks Like an Almost Perfect Character TO me! of Course i'm better ^^ Jk Pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: puckleberryftw95 character   puckleberryftw95 character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

puckleberryftw95 character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: