Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

friends are forever (vina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

friends are forever (vina) Empty
PostSubject: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:59 pm

I am a fire gasoline
come pour yourself all over me

Kat took a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and took one from the pack. She lit the cigarette with her lighter and smoked it while sitting on a bench. She hadn't smoked in awhile. She always seemed to do that. She would stop smoking and when she thought she quit, she smoked. She wasn't really happy with her smoking problem, but she couldn't do anything about it now. Especially now. Smoking just seemed to dull everything that recently happened. She still felt guilty for killing Colin, but she couldn't fix it. She couldn't bring him back no matter how much she tried. She had barely known the boy, but that didn't matter.

Kat shook her head to get rid of thoughts. She tried to remember the last time she smoked. It was to long ago, but she still seemed to remember. It was when she first met Skyler. She hadn't seen the boy in awhile. He could be sleeping and didn't want to bother him. She didn't feel like getting up right now. She just wanted to enjoy her smoke. She sighed. She wondered how her family was doing. She missed them so much and got letters from them every one in awhile. She wanted to see them, but the tickets were too much.

Kat was about to finish her smoke when a girl sat next to her on the bench. Most people wouldn't even stand near her. Kat looked at her. She was pretty, and wondering why she was next to her. "Uh hey." She said nervously. She hadn't made a friend in awhile and forgot how to actually make one.

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none for now
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

friends are forever (vina) Tumblr_n0hazhFM371svno5wo2_250 friends are forever (vina) Tumblr_n0hazhFM371svno5wo3_250

KATHRYN DE BRÙN

Kitty was milling, as always. Always hanging around, never really doing anything. It was one of the things people knew her for, really- that one girl who never really did anything, but was always there. Maybe that’s how she knew everything which went on in the tiny little Camp. She always noticed the little things, the things which other people overlooked or didn’t notice at all. But, the point of the matter was, she never really had anything to do. She trained with her bow, she did some exercise which mainly involved running along the beach for a while, she ate and she slept and did the things which were the most dangerous… but was nearly always bored. Poor Kitty.

And, since it was cold, there was nothing she really wanted to do other then run to try warm herself up. Her clothes, a thick winter jacket and jeans with boots, kept her warm enough, but she really hated the cold. The bit she could feel on her face? The bit which stung her hands and ankles? It left her annoyed and wanting to do anything at all to warm up. Which meant, to her, running for as long as she could. So far, it had been three quarters of an hour. She’d been around the Camp maybe three times? But her breath was coming slow and fast and she was really struggling to keep at it. Her legs were tired, and really? She was regretting coming out in the cold and was really wanting to go back to bed.

Slowing to a stop, she bent over, hands on knees while she tried to catch her breath. Once done, Kitty started to walk past the first few Cabins in the U, heading towards the Hermes one without thinking about much else. It never really bothered her that she wasn’t claimed- all it was was the knowledge of who your Mommy was and a new cabin. And, after three years, she’d settled into a nice little routine. The Hermes cabin, in all of its faults, was perfect for the girl. A vibrant place which was never empty, never dull. It provided entertainment and something to do. As of right now, it was the only place she wanted to go too- she wanted to go get into her warm bed and cuddle down under sheets. Maybe even sleep for a few hours, or read, or work on her new letter to Grandma. Or… well, iPod’s are good for all sorts of things. Movie watching, music listening… didn’t she have that new Disney movie downloaded in a folder somewhere?

But, her plans sort of fell to rubble as her eye caught the girl smoking on a bench in the courtyard. Goddamn her niceness. Girl looked lonely, Kitty didn’t like seeing people lonely. So, she changed direction as fast as possible (While trying to make it seem natural, of course), and plopped down on the bench beside her.

‘You look lonely,’ Kitty, always the blunt one, spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, ‘I’m here to entertain you and take that loneliness away.’

Brushing some hair behind her chilled ear, she smiled brightly at the other girl and took in her appearance. A cigarette… hm. Ok.

‘Wanna give me one of those, or are you one of the people who hogs all the cigarettes?’ she tilted her head towards the cigarette and kept on smiling. Kitty wasn’t a smoker, per say, but that didn’t mean she had never tried it. Along with drink, it was one of the few things she returned too every so often. The casual drinker, the casual smoker… was there anything she wasn’t casual about?

‘I’m Kitty, by the way.’
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm

I am a fire gasoline

Kat would've originally told the girl that she wasn't lonely and had tons of friends. But she only had Skyler. And Nik. Two friends out of all the kids at camp. Maybe the girl was right. She was lonely, but she certainly wasn't going to tell her that. That would make the girl feel sorry for her and she didn't want her to. She smiled though when the girl said she was going to take the loneliness away. Maybe talking to her would take her mind off of things. She put her cigarette in her mouth, still smoking it. She smiled again when the girl asked for a cigarette. She pulled out the pack and tossed it to the girl. Kat didn't know many girls that liked to smoke. They thought it was gross and it wasn't 'right for girls to smoke' according to her step-mother. "You can take some more for later if you want." She suggested. She had more cigarette packs in her pillow case in case Chiron ever found out she was smoking. He wouldn't even find them. She smirked at that thought.

"Kat, daughter of Hephasteus."  She bitterly. She didn't find it at all fun to be a daughter of Hephasteus. She couldn't do much, just build and build, that was it. She sighed. She tried to think of what to say to the girl. She didn't know what to say since she had never made a girl friend before. She wasn't a normal girl, not at all. "Are you a party person?" She asked playing with her dog tags that were hanging around her neck. She hadn't used the weapons in a long time, ever since the New Year's Battle. That was the worst battle she had ever been in, worse then the zombie apocalypse. That was no big deal for her. She managed to stay sane for the weeks the zombies attacked Camp.

Kat looked around at the cabin courtyard. It was relatively empty, only a few kids outside. She shivered in the cold. She was only wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. The cold didn't bother her. It never had. It always seemed to dull the feeling she had. Good or bad. Most of the time bad lately. Nothing interesting happened to her. It's not like she did much anyway. She sighed and looked at the Kitty. "Wanna go into the city and go shopping or whatever girls do? We could go to Starucks." She suggested, smiling. She hadn't had a girl's day or night out in awhile. Or at all, not once. Kat never made friends really, just keeping to herself. She just found it easier.

outfit

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none for now
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 am

friends are forever (vina) Tumblr_n0hazhFM371svno5wo2_250 friends are forever (vina) Tumblr_n0hazhFM371svno5wo3_250

KATHRYN DE BRÙN

Kitty had to work insanely hard not to squirm from happiness when she saw she’d made the mystery girl smile. That was an improvement. She managed to return the smile brightly, and it got even larger when she tossed her the pack of cigarettes. Sure, she wasn’t a smoker. Sure, it was highly addictive. Did Kitty really care? Not really. She was happy to join in the girls activities and follow like a sheep, as long as she put a smile on her face and “took the loneliness away”. Having a cigarette in her hand was just an added bonus really.

She shrugged at the girls offer, flicking open the top of the pack and carefully pulling one of the white and tan sticks out of the box. Kitty rolled it in her hand, getting used to the feel of it between her fingers. It didn’t take too long though- it wasn’t really that long since she’d had a cigarette, in the grand scheme. A couple weeks. The familiar feel started to come back almost immediately, and she twisted it so that she could put the tan between her lips and use her suddenly free hand to block the lighter from the wind as she pressed down the stiff button, waiting for the flint to ignite. It took a little bit longer than she hoped, but when there was finally a merry little flame, she raised it to the end of the cigarette, lighting up the end.

While she took a deep puff from the cigarette, she slipped the lighter into the pack and flipped the top back down, handing the box back to the girl with one hand. The other, she raised to her own cigarette, gripping it comfortably and flicking away the ash.

‘Thanks,’ her grin was genuine. Wasn’t it always, though?

Kitty noted the bitter way the girl- no, Kat, Kat was her name (She noted that too, keeping it stored at the front of her mind, along with the few facts she knew about her. Smoker, willing to hand cigarettes to complete strangers, daughter of Hephaestus, bitter about it)- and tilted her head slightly as she breathed out a cloud of blue tinged smoke. She’d never understand that, to be honest. How people could be bitter about their parents. Ok, yeah, she understood it pretty well. But she’d also give anything for just one little hint on who her Mom was. In her eyes, others were lucky to at least know who they were aiming their hate at. That had to stand for something.

‘Kat… That’s cool, actually! You’re Kat, I’m Kitty… anyone able to say “fate”?’ Kitty’s smile just kept on growing.

Kat’s next question came very close to catching Kitty of guard. Her eyes widened slightly, her head tilted in thought as she tried to come up with an appropriate answer. The proper answer, the one she would have given anyone who hadn’t been sitting lonely a few minute before, was hell yeah. She was one of those party girls, the ones who lived for the weekend so they could go out and have fun. Kitty thrived in that world, the party world… more than she would thrive in a world where she needed to work, needed to sit behind a desk and follow orders. That was a bit long winded though…

‘Definitely-’ as she spoke, Kitty’s eyes found the dog tags that Kat was fiddling with, ‘Oh, nice. The closest I ever got to authentic dog tags were ones I bought in the airport back in Dublin.’

Now that, that caught her off guard. She’d just met the girl! She could be a murderer! Actually, on that thought, Kitty herself could be a murderer. Interesting thoughts indeed…

Wouldn’t I know if I was a murderer though?

No.

What do you mean no?

No means no.

‘You had me at Starbucks. I am all up for going to the city!’ looked like being the good Samaritan paid off sometime. She was getting out of dismal camp for a while and going to the city! Yay! With a girl! Double yay!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:13 am

I am a fire gasoline

Kat grinned as she saw Kitty roll the cigarette between her fingers. "No problem." She said shrugging. She was used to giving people cigarettes. The Hermes kids always asked her and she always gave some to Skyler. She missed being with Skyler. He was like a brother to her. She never had a brother. She did have two sisters though. She didn't really see them much, considering they lived all the way in the Pacific Ocean. She sighed. She missed them. She talked to them over the phone sometimes. Other then that, there wasn't much she could do to communicate with them.

Kat smiled at the girl, "Who's your god parent?" Her god parent was hard to figure out to Kat. She was pretty, but she didn't act like a daughter of Aphrodite. She acted like the total opposite of one. That was the only one that she could guess. After all, she had just met the girl and didn't know her interests or anything.

Kat laughed at the girl when she talked about their names. It felt weird to laugh again. The last time she laughed, she couldn't quite remember. It was too long ago. Oh wait she remembered. It was when Skyler said he wasn't going to run away when she told him when she killed her parents. Great idea to bring that up, She thought. She shoved the thoughts away. She couldn't think about it, not now at least. She was having a good time with Kitty. When Kitty mentioned the dog tags, she stopped playing with them. "Uh thanks it's my mom's. I mean was." She said. She didn't really want to talk about her mom. She didn't want to tell Kitty, that she had killed her mom because then she probably would run away. Then that would be her last chance of making a friend with a girl. She sighed. Hopefully, she wouldn't ask.

She smiled when Kitty said she wanted to go into the city. "Cool. We could get hotel room so we could have a sleepover sort of thing and watch movies and all that other stuff. Like a girls night." She said shrugging. She tried to act cool on the outside, but on the inside Kat was really excited. She never had a sleepover thing. With no one. So she was pretty excited. She was already planning everything out. She has to say yes first, She thought. Oh right. "I would just need to get my wallet from my cabin." She said calmly.

outfit: [ here ]

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none for now
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Cigarettes were a fabulous thing, in Kitty’s opinion. Sure, they were highly addictive and stinky, but they were also an incredible way of winding down. She found herself relaxing more and more with each inhalation of smoke. Although, it did have that smell which really attacked your clothes and left you all… icky smelling. It just clung everywhere, and even after a good few washes, it was still there. Actually, that was how she’d gotten caught smoking by her Aunt Muriel. Kitty wasn’t the smartest of kids, and had brought her clothes down for the wash and left Muriel to do it. Muriel had smelt the overwhelming aroma of fresh cigarettes, and Kitty had been left packing her bags and moving to Uncle Rodd’s house.

Her smile faltered just a little bit as she met Kat’s eyes. Godly parent conversation had begun. It was always a bit of a… downer. Kitty being unclaimed and all. You’d have thought after a few years, her Mom would have seen some sort of potential in her and claimed her. But no, apparently she was a disappoint or an unwanted child or something, because she’d yet to see that glowing symbol above her head.

‘I’m sort of… uh, unclaimed.’

Although, the mood went up yet again as she managed to make Kat laugh. That felt good. Making people laugh, making them happy, that was something Kitty found herself wanting to do. She just found it hard to make herself happy when she was sad. It seemed… harder than making others happy. Much harder.

Seemed like Kat didn’t want the conversation to continue about her dog tags. Which, in a way, Kitty could understand. She had met a few girls (and boys) in her time who had mementos of lost parents and who tended to avoid the subject like the plague. And well, the vibe she was getting off of Kat’s reply was one which screamed “I don’t wanna talk about this”.

‘Pretty.’

Okay, yes, this girl was a stranger. But Kitty had never been known for her good life choices, and well… she was quite happy to squirm with happiness and let out an outburst

‘That sounds awesome! I just need to get to the Hermes cabin to collect my money, and I would love to do that!’
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am

I am a fire gasoline

TIME SKIP

Kat smiled as she sat on floor of the hotel room with her. They had bought food, lots of it, and Starbucks. Kat had paid for the hotel room. She had lots of money since she hadn't bought much lately. They were watching a movie. A movie she had never seen before, that Kitty had suggested it was pretty good, to he rat least. She was actually having fun with Kitty. She never had a sleepover before. She figured it would turn out bad with her luck. But it turns out, she loved sleepovers they were pretty fun.

When the movie ended, Kat looked at Kitty and smiled. "That was a good movie." She said, grabbing a handful of popcorn and putting it in her mouth. "What do you want to do now? We could play a game, or watch more movies." She suggested. She was willing to do anything, but sleep. She checked the time. It was only nine thirty. It was still pretty early.

An idea popped into her head. "Want to play truth or dare?" She asked, smiling. She had always loved this game and always played it with the kids at the orphanage. She always picked dare. It was easier then answering questions, and most of the time she didn't know how to answer the question. "Do you want to go first or me?" She asked, still smiling.

[ here ]

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; none for now
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends are forever (vina)   friends are forever (vina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friends are forever (vina)
Page 1 of 1