Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

led him to the lonesome hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

led him to the lonesome hill Empty
PostSubject: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:02 pm

there should be an intro here but i'm lazy
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm

PLOTS

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sijqOZSY1skynlwo3_250 led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sijqOZSY1skynlwo1_250
KALINA NIKOLOVA...

Plots Right Now:
  • Kali bby is broken. Pretty much the best description haha. She's destroyed tbh. And not much is reaching here. It's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and the old Kali is a lot different to this new Kali. She needs to heal, but she doesn't know how.
  • I have a plot with Bly going right now, because right now is the time I'm working towards healing Kalina. This plot is with Ron, and will explode sometime soon in dramatics, but I'm open to all sort of plots between now and then where Kali's slipping. She's slipping already, to be honest.
  • Kamuel is a beautiful ship ok. It's perfect in every single way. Kalina and Samuel are a big thing... but only if Kalina can heal.

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sibq73DD1r9wsfgo1_250 led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sibq73DD1r9wsfgo2_250
RANA JACKSON...

Plot's Right Now:
  • Her one and only friend just left Camp, so Rana isn't in the  greatest of places. Js. Plots maybe?
  • I still really want to break her, so maybe PM me and I'll get you the major details? I need two people yup.

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sval9Rjk1qe0kcno1_250 led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0sval9Rjk1qe0kcno3_250
KITTY DE BRÙN...

Plot's Right Now:
  • My new bby, she needs friends and fun, ok? Let's get plotting with Kitty!

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0jq9bJyhD1ss7yo3o3_250 led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0jq9bJyhD1ss7yo3o5_250
ELIJAH GRAY...

Plot's Right Now:
  • Nothing big right now, not since Saph left. I'd like to get Eli thrown in somewhere, so if you wanna do something, how bout we plot? ;)

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_mrimkxMAKG1s110zoo1_250 led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_mrimkxMAKG1s110zoo4_250
COLE NOTTE...

Plot's Right Now:
  • Chole is a plot right now. Cole is in lurve with Chase and it's getting deeper and deeper for them right now. Other than that, I need plots :D

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill Tumblr_n0qt8eeXyu1squv5oo2_500
EBONY KNIGHT...

Plot's Right Now:
  • Another one of my new lil bby's, I think Ebony needs some plots, don't you?

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

led him to the lonesome hill QDvQH7u
CHARLIE GRANDGE...

Plot's Right Now:
  • None aaah I need plots pleaaase

Plot's I Want:
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot
  • Unfilled Plot Spot

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:41 pm

okay yeah i'm ready to plot let's plot
idc about eli's not working gifs right now ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: led him to the lonesome hill   led him to the lonesome hill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

led him to the lonesome hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: