Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The home of the blooming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

The home of the blooming Empty
PostSubject: The home of the blooming   The home of the blooming I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 pm

The home of the blooming Tumblr_mdjogssBgo1ryg2x2o1_500
t i f  f a n i   m e y e r s | d a u g h t e r   o f   d e m e t e r

Tiffani walked into the cabin that she knew so well. The smell of blooming flowers entered her nostrils. She inhaled, and it felt as if all her ailments had disappeared. She walked around, and entered the small garden in the back of the cabin. She noticed that one of the flowers was wilting. She looked at the flower in worry. "Oh dear. Someone forgot to tend to the flowers again," she said to herself. She reached her hand out towards the wilting flower, and lightly touched it's petal. The flower slowly regained it's color, and was standing up straight on it's stem. Tiffani smiled. "There you go, little one," she said to the flower. She suddenly felt like an idiot, talking to the flower, but it was a force of habit; she couldn't stand to see something so pretty just die away like that. She smiled, and turned around. Most of her siblings had gone of to the fields or lake, to go enjoy themselves, but there were a few that were staying behind, reading stories, tending to the plants that were scattered throughout the cabin, and so on and so forth. Tiffani looked around, seeing if there was anyone that she could talk to before she went crazy after talking to that flower. She walked up behind one of her half-siblings and smiled warmly. "Hey, do you wanna talk? It's kinda boring in here, and I need something to do," she said, hoping to start a conversation.

Back to top Go down

The home of the blooming
Page 1 of 1