Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This will all be over soon.

Go down 
+2
Beanie
a. hams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

This will all be over soon. Empty
PostSubject: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm back! Everyone run away, Wicked wants something!
I wanna roleplay. I wanna roleplay mostly with my character N I K O L A I  W I N C H E S T E R, and maybe some W I N T E R  Q U A Y. Oh my gods, look at that. I've gone mad. Anyways, these two are probably my favorite characters right now. Nik because he has so much love to give and plots to be in and Winter because she's my first girl character in forever and because she's like me and who wouldn't want to be me?
Anyways the plots for Nik are below in orange, while the plots for Winter are in blue.

I want Nikolai to give in. I want Monster Nik or Perfectionist Nik to take over his mind and body. So of course, if this happens, Nik will become anorexic again and he would most likely take up smoking again. Now, this plot will require you to be on top of things, which means that you can't post every month and call it good. I want one of Nik's close friend (No not Liv, gryff. Go take your Livolai shipping mind somewhere else.) to find him and try and help him. Helping him can be in many forms, including yelling at him when he doesn't listen. I love my little Nikolai, but I need to torture his adorable little face.

With Winter she really needs friends more than anything. A boyfriend would be nice I guess but I'm not going to make that kind of relationship happen unless I like your character and I like them together AND they have a cool ship name. Ship names are very important to both Winter and I. 
Anyways, that's all I really have planned for my characters atm.

ALSO THIS IS MY 500TH POST. CRAZY COLOR AND CODING AND BIG THREE CHARRIE TO CELEBRATE WHATT. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY BRAIN AND MY FINGERS, THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:54 pm

you think Liv would be of any help?
Happy 500th post

ANYWAYSSS I think that Quell and Nik could be really good friends and it would be a rather interesting relationship dynamic between the twins and Nik. And he's much better at helping people than his dear sister. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Once I finish Nathan he and Winter can be bffs
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Kat could help yep
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 pm

@Bean- I think yes. But we should have a roleplay before then so they can establish a friendship.

@Moon- Winthan! Yes. 

@Pink- Kat always can help, lol.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 am

I want in /zooms around
If it was up to me I'd say Kalina could be good for Nik. In the sense that right now, she's lost all patience and tact. So if she thought it was needed, she would scream at him to get his crap together without much problem. And at the same time Nik could be helping Kali :D Cause she'd see that some people have worse problems then her.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Kat could be friends with Winter since Kat has no female friends. Buttt she could always help with the plot with Nik lol

p.s. i'm currently reading the TFIOS ;)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 pm

@Vina- Yep Kalina can be a part of this I like this idea yep yep. 

@Silence- I'd rather have Kat be friends with Winter than help Nik, if that's okay? Lol, it's the TFIOS, because the T is for the, so you're saying the the fault in our stars. It's just 'I'm reading TFIOS.' BUT YESS WE CAN CRY AND LAUGH TOGETHER OMG
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 pm

do you want me to make the topic?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Yes please. I don't know when I would reply cause I got some other rp's but I'll try to reply by tonight.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:22 pm

YES KALINA SHALL HELP ALL THE PROBLEMS
how will this work anywho up to you
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Teehee Rachel isn't exactly a boyfriend but Winchel is gr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will all be over soon.   This will all be over soon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This will all be over soon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: