Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:21 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Who doesn't like terrifying nightmares that wake you up before dawn? Oh that's right. Everyone hates those. It couldn't have been any earlier than three, but it couldn't be much later. It was actually really surprising how many people in the Athena cabin didn't sleep at all. However they were all to busy to care about Caleb. He decided he just needed to get some fresh air, so he went for a walk. He strapped on a few layers of clothing and walked out the door. He wandered for a while before heading for the first light source he saw. That happened to be the amphitheater. He usually wasn't up at this time, but he didn't think they always had a bonfire in the center. It was nights like these that he remembered the scar on his back. He placed his hand where the scar would be and slowly pulled his hand over it. At least he was claimed. It would drive him nuts to never know who his real mother was. He hand also grabbed at the wedding ring hanging around his neck. It was his dad's. The gold chain was quite reflective in the fire light. He was almost surprised by how so. The thought of his dream made him let go of the ring. It was still burned into his mind.

The dream started just like the day his dad died. They got back to the apartment, and his dad hoped on the robber. Caleb grabbed the knife and sank it into beast. Why did his dad have celestial bronze knives? Did he always expect this to happen? Caleb wanted to think it was a surprise. It allowed him to think that his dad was taken from him, instead of being left. The door unlocked and in walked his step mom. She was yelling at him. The moment he left he was ambushed by the monster that dissolved into dust. It sank its claws into Caleb, but before anything else happened he woke up. The thought of his dad mad Caleb sad. He could've lived a long happy life without him. But because of his little fling with Athena ending up with a son, he died a young man. He always wondered if his step mom knew his dad's secret. She must have, because there was no good way to explain a kid showing up on your door step. There was no way that she knew that Caleb was the son of a Greek goddess. Even is she did, she wouldn't have believed it.

The son of Athena had no clue what he was going to do in combat. He had no weapon, not even one that he specialized in. He was about average with everything. He wasn't a good medic, but if needed he could do it in a pinch. Right now the only thing he had to use in defense was his basic knowledge of unarmed combat. Which consisted of basic disarms, takedowns, and elbow and knee strikes. He knew how to throw a good punch, but he didn't like kicks. He always felt like he was off balance when he kicked at his opponent.  He needed to work on his kicks. The range was always a plus. Right now he had to be able to breath on his opponent before he could do any real damage. It didn't phase him though. He didn't intend on getting in any fights.

With the cold weather it didn't seem logical to sit still but that was all Caleb wanted to do. He picked a seat right beside the ground; close to the fire. The snow around the fire was melted and you could see about how far the heat went. There was a slight ice build up on the stairs that would be there until spring. Anyone who had been in camp for a while would know that though. He took a breath in watching the fire flicker through the air. There was something relaxing about the fire. He thought he heard ice crunch behind him, but he wasn't going to move. At this point he'd probably get in more trouble for running than being out at this time. Not like he had ever really been in trouble before. The worst they gave him was a strict scolding. He'd like to keep it that way.

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's

PostSubject: Re: Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 pm

waitingforaMIRACLE
Heather looked at the boy. Why is he just sitting there? she thought. Heather was at The Amphitheater ONLY because she couldn't sleep. She didn't normally come to The Amphitheater, unless there was sing-a-long's, and even then she sometimes just stayed in her cabin. So, yeah, this was kinda a first for her. He's kinda cute. Maybe he'd like some company. she thought to herself. "Hey. Can I sit with you?" she asked.

occ: FINALLY!!!! DONE!!!! okay, your good! go ahead and reply!

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:36 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

At the sound of another voice, Caleb jumped from his seat, and turned to face the source. It was the middle of the night. Usually there was no one up at this point. The fact that there was someone else up with was surprising. Normally he wouldn't have been apprehensive about another demigod being up, but since they were currently in a state of war it was a little suspicious. If you were wanting to pass information to the enemy, night was the right time. It took him a few seconds of panicking to understand what she asked. The girl standing in front of him had plenty of opportunity to slit his throat and move on, not to mention she asked if she could join him in watching the fire. She was not a threat. Even if she really was a traitor, keeping her cover was more important than slipping information. He was in no danger.

The son of Athena gave the girl a smile and responded. "Sure." Caleb quickly looked the girl up and tried to remember or even guess who her godly parent was. Something about her was familiar. He just couldn't put his finger on it though. The girls eyes were a different shade of blue than most peoples. There were a few things that stood out beyond that. Such as the the symbol drawn on her hand and the gold chain around her neck. "Save everyone" Caleb mouthed trying to read the greek. This girl was familiar, but he didn't know why. It was something other than just fighting beside her. Something more significant. Finally it clicked. "You were in the hospital when I was claimed. You were a part of the medic crew that kept me from bleeding out."
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

~I FORGOT ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE FORGIVE ME~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's

PostSubject: Re: Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 pm

waitingforaMIRACLE
Heather smiled. Well, I guess that's a good reason he's still alive in this war. I guess I did something spectacular, and he still remembers, even after all the things that could, and probably should have, distracted him. she thought. Then she laughed. But I didn't DO anything! Why would ANYONE remember someone who ONLY kept you from bleeding to death? It's not like I took a blade for him or anything. she thought to herself. "Well, I don't know what was so significant about me, I mean, I wasn't the ONLY one keeping you alive. So why do you remember me? I mean, you probably don't even know my name!" she asked. Maybe he just wanted to THANK her, for all she knew.

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

~IT'S OKAY!! I FORGOT ABOUT IT, TOO!!!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)   

Back to top Go down

Soon your favorite dream (Lady Ranger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1