Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Start Again [Hawk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Start Again  [Hawk] Empty
PostSubject: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Start Again  [Hawk] Samtsui
Jack Byrne

I was in amphitheater on stage listening to Radioactive on my iPod playing the drums to the beat of the song. The song finished and my phone rang my best friend saying he got with the girl he was crushing. "Hey, that's great, Seth." Thanks Jack. Hey I got to go Julie coming over. "Well good luck man." I said as I hanged up my phone. I was thinking about what he said to Julie that got me thinking about the tune to the song i was trying to write but i couldn't figure out a chorus until now. I got out my songbook and started writing. "So don't go telling me it's too late to start, You're still holding a broken heart. But if you let me in, Baby you can start again. And don't go telling me there's no second chance, You'll understand when you take my hand. Baby let me in, I promise we will start again."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 am

Devlin decided to take a break from the forges, and made his way to the amphitheatre. That was always a nice place to kick back and relax. Not to mention that most of the time there was some one preforming, whether it be an Apollo child or other wise.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am

Start Again  [Hawk] Samtsui
Jack Byrne

I put my song book away and and got out from behind the drums, grabbed a guitar and sat on the edge of the stage. I decided to sing another one of my song since i'm saving the one i just finished for a certain Oceanid. I play the beginning notes and stated singing.
"I don't wanna fall out
But we're all out of time
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
In one day
No way you'll be mine
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)

Ooohhh...

My heart is running on empty
One more day and then we go
Yeah, the time goes on now
Don't ask me how
I don't know
We'll be home tomorrow
But a thousand miles too far away
Say you won't forget and I'll be okay

At least tonight
It's just you and me and honestly
That's everything I need

I don't wanna fall out
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
In one day
No way you'll be mine
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)

Tonight's the countdown
'Til the day we're not around
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
And you're gone
And we're on with our lives
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
No, don't want an ending

The days turn to hours
And it's just a moment before they go
I'm scared to say goodbye 'cause
What's after that
I don't know
And as years flew past us
If we lose track or lose the fight
I will search forever to find the way back to tonight

Where it's just you and me and honestly
That's everything I need

I don't wanna fall out
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
In one day
No way you'll be mine
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)

Tonight's the countdown
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
And you're gone
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)

We say, "See ya, later"
But I know there's no way
We're around here again
And every until next time
Feels like one back punch line
And I don't want that again.

[x2]
I don't wanna fall out
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
In one day
No way you'll be mine
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)

Tonight's the countdown
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
And you're gone
(Is this over?)
(Don't want an ending)
No, I don't want an ending
Don't want an ending
Don't want an ending"

OOC: link to song above
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:16 am

Alleah entered the amphitheatre, following the sound of music. She watched in the shadows as some boy played a song, she had never heard it before but enjoyed it none the less. Alleah stepped out into the light, and smiled. She loved when people played nice music, it made her feel at peace.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 am

Start Again  [Hawk] Dk
PJ Flanagan

Scott and I walked into the amphitheater and saw my brother and Alleah sitting in the bleachers and Jack on the edge of the stage finishing his song that i believed he said was I Don't Want An Ending. "Hey Dev, remember you said you were going to play the keyboard for Jack." I asked walking up to him. "Hey Alleah, having a nice Valentines Day?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Devlin looked up when his brother walked in. He was with another boy, he didnt know they boys name but he recognized him as a son of Poseidon. Devlin laughed when when PJ told him about playing the piano. "You should know that I have no talent with the piano." He replied to his brother.

Alleah didn't really know how to answer that question. "It could probably be better, but its not so bad." she replied, looking up when the two boys came into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 am

Start Again  [Hawk] Dk
P J     F L A N A G A N

"Come on Devlin," I said as i pulled him up and started pushing him toward the stage with Scott following. "you said you would help Jack by playing and that's what you are going to do. If you can't play the key board than play the drums. I said as Finished pushing him to the stage. Scott and I got on stage and Scott got in front of the keyboard and i got in front of the bass guitar. i picked up the guitar and put the strap around my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Devlin laughed, "Have you forgotten my extreme lack of any skills when it comes to instruments?" He questioned PJ. He didnt remember saying any of this, but his brother was a little crazy when it came to.. well.. anything really. Devlin sat down behind the drums and picked up the sticks that were on top.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 am

OOC: You are gonna hate me but i just realized that i can't do this because it feels like i'm talking to a guy pretending to be a girl sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Again [Hawk]   Start Again  [Hawk] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Again [Hawk]
Page 1 of 1