Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

[left]A showdown at dusk,
This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back
And I can't see through the dust.

But you never told me that I was worthy,
You didn't let me live just to hurt me.

The months felt like years outside of camp. Chris wondered while he was out in the real world why he came back before, and why he bothered coming back now. It was clear he didn't belong here. But he sure as Hades didn't belong out there.  The reality was, he had nothing left. The past few months had been rough on Chris. He made it over to Las Vegas before he started back. The journey back wasn't easy. He spent every American dollar he had on a plane. He might have made it to the sea if a thought didn't cross his mind. 'Georgia'

He didn't have anyone other than her. His mother was gone, most of the camp hated him, and he couldn't even trust himself to be there for him. But she was different. She didn't fear him, which may be because she didn't really know who he was, she didn't really care who he was, or she was too innocent to fear him. Whatever the reason was, she cared for him, and deep down he cared for her.

Christopher stood at the entrance to the airport, with nothing but the clothes on his back, and a few trinkets he collected on his trek across the U.S.A. He had forgotten how cold NY could be but he didn't really mind the snow. He started walking down the street and towards the camp. He took every short cut along the way despite what ally it took him down. Anyone would feel sorry for the mugger who pulled a gun on the demititan.

Finally the son of Chronos reached the camp, and Thalia's tree. The sun was setting over the snow covered camp, and it looked as beautiful as the day he first showed up. Chris fell to his knees at the sight of refuge.
"Thank gods!" he exclaimed, only mildly to himself. "Oh my gods! Thank you!"" he shouted, beginning to break down. It was the first time in weeks that he felt safe. The demititan who was once full of energy and will to move forward could now suddenly not find the ability to move his feet. He just sat on his knees watching the sun set. All at once the fading light was like his first and last sun set. It was a symbol of the shelter the camp provided for him.

It was a symbol of hope.

Desperate
We will lift up our hands.
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 am

georgia anne wingston

Georgia inhaled the smell of freshly fallen snow as she stepped out of the infirmary, wishing that it brought her comfort. However, it didn't, like many other things around here. Ever since Christopher 'broke up' with her, things had been a little rough. She guessed it would've been worse if he had stayed, but even his absence was making things difficult for her.

Sighing, her breath crystallized in front of her. She had to be quick about getting to guard duty, monsters had been crawling around camp ever since the invasion started. Georgie's feet were quick enough, and she managed to get around the battle without being spotted. Thalia's Tree was just a few meters in front of her, and nothing was wrong with it. Wait... what was that in front of it?

Wiping her sweaty palms against her navy blue trench coat, the girl raised an eyebrow, her jade eyes sparkling in the winter moon. Even in the modern times she existed in, the girl was finding way to bring back her old life with her. The trench coat around her body had a flare to it, just like it would if it was on a dress. Her shoes were ankle boots that reminded her of the first pair her mother had gotten her, for her fifteenth birthday. Even her shirt underneath was floral, one of Georgia's favorite prints. She couldn't help it, she was the past and the present.

As she trekked up the side of hill, she almost gasped at the sight she saw in front of her. Christopher. Blinking, the demigod rubbed her eyes, just to make sure she wasn't losing her mind. "Christopher?" she rasped out, keeping her distance still.
outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

The half-human looked up at the sound of his name.  It was the one person he ever truly cared about. Yet despite everything that had happened,  and everything he had done to get back to her, she was the last person he wanted to see. His heart swelled at the sight of her, but he quickly remembered where he was and the state he was in. It wasn't that he didn't want to see her, it that the demititan didn't want her to see him. Not in the state he was in anyways.  It wasn't because he was a bit taller, or more muscular, or because he was more physically scarred. He was more than willing to show anyone that. It was the emotion that was boiling over.

No one had ever truly seen Christopher emotional. He always bit them back. Emotions were a sign of weakness, and he couldn't let people think that he was dangerous and soft. Georgia was the only person who had ever seen him aside from his thick, cold shell that he wore. Even then he'd never been this vulnerable around her. The shame of being seen in this state brought much needed warmth to his cheeks. If it was anyone else he would've responded with anger, or maybe he would've even hidden. But this wasn't anyone else.

Chris stepped up to his feet with much difficulty. I felt as if his muscles were mimicking his leather jacket, creaking and becoming stationary in the cold. The cold air and wind bit at his snow speckled face, and the tears which kept coming practically froze to his cheekbones. With a slight smile he stepped forward to greet her with a hug. He stumbled forward a couple of feet before he found his balance. He figured it was for the best he didn't charge forward. After basically leaving her for her own good, and being gone for so long, the encounter could've gone very badly. Instead he stood there, with his insides shaking from a combination of anxiety and the cold.
"Hey Gee."

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:22 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia didn't need to look long at the figure in front of her to know who it was. The worn leather jacket was enough to convince her of who this was. The first person she had show her the outside world, the first person she felt like she could trust out here. The person who had dumped her in the pouring rain. An unreadable expression fell onto her face as she stood there, and all she could do was stare at him.

Noticing the tears freezing in the corners of his eyes, the girl slowly stepped forward. Whether she was still angry with him or not was out of the question. He was still Christopher, and he wasn't in that great of shape. "You must be freezing," she whispered softly, pressing her hands the sides of his face. The sound of her nicknames sent chills through her, like it was a shock from the past.

Her jade eyes following up his face, she smiled softly. "You've gotten taller," she remarked. Georgia had always been dwarfed in comparison to him, but i was more evident now. She hadn't seen him since late summer, and she hadn't entirely realized how long ago that had been. Ages, really. Ages of trying to be accepted by her friends, to repair relationships. It had taken a while, but it seemed like nothing about that mattered anymore. Chris was back. That was what mattered in that moment.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

Chris' smile softens from the grin it was to something between relaxed and a smile. It was just enough to show his happiness, but it still kept his dimples hidden. He placed his hand on top of her's, holding it in place. The demititan could almost cup her outstreched hand in his palm. He leaned in towards her and brought Gee in for a hug. He had to put a lot of thought into what he was doing. The biggest thing crossing his mind was to not lean into her too much. At this point he could basically collapse. He leaned back just enough to see her face, and then his dimples returned.

The sound of his leather jacket on her trench coat was familiar and comforting. It sounded like home. The smell of her perfume brought back so many happy memories. It was all so nice. The ice balls forming around his cheeks became larger and more distinct. She commented on him being taller and it brought him towards who he was. He placed his hand just off set from her scalp.
"And you" Christopher said lacing his fingers her hair. He reached the back of her head and pulled a strand of her hair through his fingers and towards the front of her neck, before bringing his hand up the right side of her throat before slowly pulling his thumb off her chin. "Are just as gorgeous as the day I met you."

If he was being totally honest with himself, he'd realize that they weren't a couple at that point. Maybe it slipped his mind, and maybe he didn't care. The light of the sun and totally faded and now the light was present only by the torches and their celestial bronze weapons. Which made Gee's eyes basically glow green. They were so beautiful. She was so colorful in everything, especially in comparison to him. He didn't have colorful eyes. They were brown and bland. Even his hair was bland and basically colorless compared to her curly blond hair. "Gee... I'm s-so sorry for leaving." He says stuttering a bit of it from the cold.

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia's smile stayed fixated on her face as she saw a smile light back up on his face. She had always thought that his face looked better when his lips were curled into a smile. His hug was sudden, and almost made her collapse, but she balanced herself out and returned the embrace, slowly. The idea of it all was still foreign to her, and she wasn't sure if she should accept it or not.

Inhaling the smell of him, the girl couldn't help but feel like she was melting. It was a warm filling sensation, something that made her feel whole again. Georgia bit the inside of her cheek to keep from sighing anymore than she already had. They were broken up, not together. Broken up usually implied not hugging and enjoying it.

His touch sent chills down her spine as he touched her hair, leaving her to dare herself not to look at him. Not to enjoy this. However, emerald eyes met dark ones, leaving her speechless. A soft, slowly fading smile was the only response she could give him.

The demigod could feel him study him, even as she tried averting her gaze elsewhere, like the bridge of his nose or the bark on Thalia's tree. Christopher's words made her bite her cheek even harder, trying to keep her eyes clear of tears. Using her thumb, the girl wiped the forming icicles from his eyes. "It's fine," she said softly, nodding. "But, you... we should get you to the infirmary."
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

He watched almost helplessly as she wiped away her own frozen blobs. Chris knew she wasn't crying before she saw him, which meant more than likely he caused it. The thought thought that he was the one making her cry broke his heart. He should be the one protecting her from everything that made her cry, not be the source of the pain.

"No" Chris responded almost immediately.  It wasn't the way he meant to say it, but his words had as much of a bite as the air. "I've been there to many days. Plus all I need is a bit of company and rest." He wasn't to sure on the company part. He may just have needed to go to bed and socialize in the morning, but now that Georgia was there, he didn't want her to leave.

It hadn't occurred to the demititan why she was up on the hill. At least not until then.  Him being up there was understandable. Even a few new kids, or maybe someone who wasn't that good at sneaking out of camp. But not Gee. Gee was to innocent and pure to be up there. She hadn't been out of camp until he came along. He had every intention of keeping the thought to himself, and he tried hard to bite his tongue, but the suspense was killing him. Finally he just blurted out his question.
"What are you doing up by the tree?"

Of all the things he could've chosen to say he said that? He wanted to say he was sorry for ending their relationship, and that he missed her, and that he'd be the happiest man in the world if she took him back. There was a flaw with wanting to say that though. It'd mean he was wrong. It'd be him admitting he made a mistake, and that he didn't know what he was talking about. And he could never do that. Admitting a mistake showed uncertainty, and uncertainty gets people killed. He wasn't really over anyone but himself, but in a fight people look for the most powerful person. Control of time is fairly powerful. People depended on him to make the right choice immediately so no matter how wrong Chris was, he always stuck by his guns.

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia hadn't noticed that she had been crying until she could feel it freezing and forming at a rapid pace against her eyes as she blinked. The demigod didn't feel like she was crying, she felt fine, other than the whole 'Oh so you're not dead?' situation she seemed to have gotten mixed up in, again. She was happy he was alive, overjoyed really. However, he never did seem to stay long, which left her craving his touch.

Christopher's reaction was harsher than she had expected. Georgie guessed he wouldn't want to go, but 'no' seemed almost too straightforward for him. "Oh," Gee muttered, taking her hand off his face and brushing a strand of her hair out of her intense eyes. "Whatever you prefer," she added smugly.

The girl wanted to insist that he would at least stay in her cabin, but even that was dangerous now. Camp was dangerous now. Just like the last time she had talked to Christopher. Strangely enough, she never would identify the boy standing in front of her as a threat to her. Georgia wished she could've avoided the topic of the current battle for a while longer, but she would answer.

Inhaling sharply, she took her other hand out of the embrace as well, placing it on her sword, which hung around her belt loop. "Guard duty," she responded, like it was a simple question. But it wasn't. "Camp is under attack again... we shouldn't be out this late either." The girl cast a look over her shoulder, debating whether to say what was really on her mind or not. What was it the Hermes girls had told her? You only live once?

"Please, Christopher, stay here, safe and here. Just follow me and I can take you back to one of the safe houses, I can keep you company and.... and... just stay.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

His heart sank when she pulled her hand away. Chris knew his words were to sharp and he regretted them almost immediately. However a smile cracked over his lips at the word again. Always in trouble, this camp was. Maybe he did belong there. Then she started to tell him about rules. He probably needed someone to keep him out of his grave.

She offered to show him the safe houses, and stay with him. There were no words describing how badly he wanted that. There were also no words to describe how badly he wanted to say 'I'm here for good.' or 'I'll never leave you again'. If he had said that though, he'd be lying through his teeth; Chris didn't want to hurt Gee more than he already had.

"Georgia, I..." He paused thinking for words. Good words, bad words, perfect words. Any words. 'I love you', 'I missed you', even 'I'd like that' came across his mind, and all of them better than what came out of his mouth. "You have guard duty."

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 am

georgia anne wingston

Georgia stared at the snow past his shoulder as she waited for an answer. She almost knew it before he said it. There was no way he could stay, or that he would. Camp was no place for someone like Christopher, and this temporary visit wouldn't last long. She knew that. But she had asked anyway, just in case he, in a far off chance, would agree to it. The chance might've been less than she realized.

Her eyes dashed over to his as he began to answer, hoping deep inside her that the words 'yes' would just spit out already. It wasn't that hard to say, was it? Still listening, the girl bit the inside of her cheek with anticipation.

When his answer did come, it left her with a feeling she was growing used to. The feeling of knowing she might have him for one night, but just that one night, or maybe the next day. He was a gypsy soul, born for leaving, and it had taken her this long to understand it. Exhaling, a puff of white crystals left her mouth. "I know," Georgia muttered.

"Then why did you come back?"
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

A showdown at dusk,
This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

'More of breaking hurting her?' that voice in Chris' head said. 'You're such a jerk'   For once his mental voice may be right. Why would he purposefully hurt her if he truly cared about her? He may not go out of his way to hurt her but he never used the right words.  Even despite the fact he was talking to the one person he was honest with, she wasn't the reason he used his power for a due over. He was drained.

Why did he come back? That was such a simple question with a simple answer, but it had to be complex. There was no way to casually bring up the fact she brought him back from across the country. If he said he need shelter and rest that was the end of them ever getting back together. Chris may have been able to avoid the question the first time, but he wasn't going to avoid it the second. He needed to bite the bullet and get it over with. Just admitting he was wrong and he wanted her back. What was so hard about that?

Before he gave his answer he rested his forehead on the top upper edge of hers. His left hand began to run through her hair, getting caught on the occasional Tangle. His right hand searched for hers, and did not stop until it found it. Now all he had to do was swallow his pride.
"I couldn't stand the thought of being somewhere you weren't"

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:33 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia searched his face for any sign of emotion. She had seen that in the past few weeks, on teenagers as their lives were cut short. Life was a cruel game, and often took some of yhe best. She thought about things like that, and it always seemed to remind her of her brothers, or parents. Who would've they been if they were given another chance?

Feeling Christopher's forehead against her's made her breath hitch without warning. She didn't want to seem this needy, this vulnerable. The counselors here said that emotion was weakness in it's worst form. However, it seemed to be the thing she was craving the most. Smiles, laughter, love. Those were the things she lived for. And, normally the things taken from her.

Not knowing what she expected him to say, Georgia simply took in the fact that he was there, half-holding her, and she could feel warmth radiating off of him. He was alive. When words did finally come, a bright light flashed into her jade eyes. He came back for her. "Don't you want to stay then?" she whispered back, beginning to use her left hand to tangle it in his hair. "Stay with me," she whispered.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

"Georgia..." The number of times Chris left his sentences hanging on the word was far to many times to count. He thought to much about his words. Even though he cared about her, and was fairly open to her, his reaction was to shut people out. It took a lot to suppress that instinct, even though Chris would give anything to make the demigod happy. He was wondering how he was going to answer her. Would he actually lie to her?

Chris simply rotated his head and planted his lips on the forehead. The past few months were catching up faster than the demititan expected. Slowly he began to sink to his knees, bring his lips down as well and placing a kiss between her eyes. By this point they were both on their knees. Chris placed a third kiss on her nose.
"Gee, I will never ever leave you again." He said placing his last kiss on her lips.

The demititan intended to hold the kiss for longer than normal, partially to see her reaction, partially to keep her close to him. The cold bit through the warmth that existed between them for a brief moment, and then it returned to the warmth it was. He wouldn't have even remembered it was cold until that point. The entire time his lips touched hers he was thankful for the tin of Altoids he bought at the gas station. He felt for a moment guilt at what he said. He had lied to her. But the longer he was near her the less he felt the guilt. Not because he had no objection to lying to her, but instead because he realized he didn't lie to her. When he said he was here to stay, he meant it.

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:25 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia hoped her touch would have some effect on him, if anything. She knew how greedy the idea of keeping him to herself was, and how her mother would call her sinful. Right now, she could care less about the 'sins' of her life, she just cared the every second she had with this guy counted. Every single one.

Feeling a blush creep up her face as his lips touched her cold skin, a smile painted over her chapped lips. The demigod shut her eyes, trying to memorize everything about the situation. The feeling of his hand on her hair, the smell of his leather jacket, everything. She wanted to be able to remember it forever. A jolt crashed through her as she heard the words she has longed to hear for so long come from him. He wouldn't leave her. Ever. Not ever again. Her suppressed smile turned into a wide grin in a few moments.

The feeling of his lips on hero's was so familiar, so warm, so... him. Georgia hadn't exactly registered the fact that he was here, and with her. Breaking the kiss, she rested her forehead against the inside of his neck, pressing her smile against his skin. "Welcome home," the girl whispered softly. She knew this place hadn't been the same without him here. Christopher completed her small world.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

This old town is lost,
I'm flat on my back

Home? Is that what this place was to him? A home? There really wasn't such a thing as a home since his mother vanished. Chris was told so many times by so many people that home is where your heart was. He didn't really think about it, and traveled across the nation looking for something that made him happy. When he found nothing he was will to settle for the second best thing, but he found it hard to find to put his heart in that. Chris seemed to have left his heart behind when he left. He left his heart at home. Home used to be a place where most of the people put up with him. It wasn't until she placed her face in his neck that he realized home was more than that. Home was a place that was always there for you. It was a place that is safe, warm, and comforting. It was a place with your friends, your family, and best of all, your better half. It was so much more than just a place you laid your head. It was the incarnation of hope.

The word home and crossed his mind so many times, just thinking it made it sound less like a word, and more like a strange out of place noise. Every muscle in the demititan's body ached, but he couldn't care. Being out with his love, under the moon and stars, accompanied by nothing but the glow of their weapons and the faint light from the cabins, and what could only be assumed as the safe houses. His muscles however didn't give two craps about how happy he was. They buckled at the slight shift in weight, and he went falling backwards, leaving him sandwiched between the cold ground, and the warm body of the demigod. He tried to find words apologizing for his muscles giving out, but all he could manage was a slight blush and a smile.
"Maybe I needed rest more than I thought."

Desperate
Stronger
We will rise up against.
Freedom
Is a part of us all
its time to let it go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia marveled at how comfortable she felt in the crook of his neck, just relaxing. It reminded her of the things that her ambrosia tasted like; warm cookies, peppermint squares, and strawberry ice cream. In a way, Christopher reminded her of that, warm and comforting, despite what people thought of their relationship.

She was growing too comfortable, apparently, and the sudden shift in motion sent her heading straight against his chest as he fell. Propping herself up by the palms of her hands, she managed a sheepish grin and a laugh. The girl shuffled herself off of him, so that she was sitting upright on the hillside. The moonlight reflecting off the boy next to her made Georgia realize how lucky she was. Not only was Christopher handsome, but he was extremely loyal and devoted to her.

Smiling at his comment, the girl got to her feet, offering a hand to help him up as well. "Yeah we -" A howl coming from the beach stopped her. Georgie had almost forgotten that the war was still going on. "Come on, we better make sure there's still a bed left for you," she said with an overly cheesy wink.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)   Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Old Fashion Reunion/ Symbol of Hope (MOONY)
Page 1 of 1