Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Topic Title Censored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RickAdventureSphere

RickAdventureSphere

Topic Title Censored Empty
PostSubject: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:42 am

Or... is that perhaps the other way around?... ANYWAY, Hai ^-^. I am what one may call a Nekomata, but please, refer to me as either "Rick", "Cid", or "Mako's Uke". I am what one may call an "Arteest", as I prefer to say, but go ahead and use "Artist", if you prefer. I am also a massive weeaboo, as you may be able to tell from my art style if I ever do show some. Aside from that, I would say I'm a fairly friendly person, and I would be happy to meet all of you :3.

Guess that's about it for my introduction.... so.... See you around :D

Nyaaaa ~ <3
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello new member. I am Faith, one of your admins and one half of the admin twins.
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, hope to see some of your art sometime, and if you have any questions you can message me, ok?
~Faith

P.S. I censored your topic title cause its a PG-13 site k?
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
RickAdventureSphere

RickAdventureSphere

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Ah, Alright. Sorry about that ^_^". Was sort of just a thing to mess with my friend :3. I look forward to becoming your friend/acquaintance, Vina! (If I may call you that)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm

You may of course :) and dun worry i dont bite. Bean does tho. Watch your back when shes around
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:52 pm

WHAT NO I DON'T UR A LITTLE LIAR VINA

/chomps on Vina's arm

HI I'M BEAN AND I'M MUCH NICER THAN THAT WEIRDO OVER THERE.

also you were definitely not smart enough to not suggest those nicknames, Mako's Uke XD
Back to top Go down
RickAdventureSphere

RickAdventureSphere

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:40 am

Heh, suggested them for a reason :P. Also oh god don't bite my arm I bruise easily....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic Title Censored   Topic Title Censored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic Title Censored
Page 1 of 1