Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) Empty
PostSubject: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Nathaniel Evans ~ Son of Ares
Who can say where the road goes
As your heart chose only time

He satd there looking at the lake. He saw some kids around here, but him and his sister Andra have been here early in the morning. He felt his sister stand up "Where you off to?" he asked her. She put on her leather jacket. "I'm going to the bonfire. They have hot chocolate. Want to come it's your favorite." She told her brother. He just looked down "No. " She nodded and gave him a kiss on the head seeing kids watching her. Nathan looked at her walk away. I was bad enough his mother was in a coma, but know Andra has brought back memories from when his mom made him hot chocolate. Hero's was the best. Nathan stayed seated looking into the lake. He threw a rock into the water.

He grabbed his double sided dagger and started to draw in the dirt. He was trying his beat to draw his mother's eyes. Her big dark blue eyes. He closed his eyes and pictured his mother laughing at his jokes he would always tell her and his sister. He opened his eyes feeling as if something or someone was watching him. He looked at seeing a group of people looking at him. Nathan stood up and walked towards the group. He passed them and some of them gave him a dirty look. He just kept walking while it was getting dark.

He looked at the sky watching the sunset "Goodnight mom." He whispered. He then sat down far away from the group of immature people. He closed his eyes trying not to think to much of his mother. He didn't want to cry. He couldn't break down not right now, not today.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm

JaceHOWARDS
Jace Howards was currently preoccupied with sharpening his sword. Up in a tree. With Green Day blasting through the speakers of his beats headphones that hung around his neck. He would have been hanging out with his girlfriend Natalia, but the girly stuff was invading his mind, and he needed a break from her before visions of perfume and pink and fluffy shit invaded his mind, and he forgot how to be a boy, but most importantly, an asshole. Not that Natalia was a girly girl. On the contrary, she was almost as much as a boy as Jace was. She was his partner in crime, but they needed time apart. Yes Jace Howards prided himself on being an asshole, something most people would never consider themselves to be. Jace also loved gloating to people that he was a talented demigod, the likes of which had never been seen in the 21st century. Ah, there we go. Another part of Jace Howards you grew to love; he was full of himself.

ZING! went the sword as it slashed the tree bark, making a sharp and deadly point that could kill any monster that crossed its path. Jace had given it a name a long time ago, but he forgot what it was and what it meant, so he called his weapon 'Jim-Bob Henderson'. Jace peered down through the leaves of the trees, spying at the campers below. A boy had walked by a group of people who gave him dirty looks and Jace smirked. The boy sat down, and Jace turned off his loud music so he wouldn't be given away. The boy looked like he was about to cry as he dragged his sword around in the dirt. Jace almost laughed. It was New Years Eve! What was there to be sad about?Fireworks were going to go off in a couple of minutes, illuminating the night sky with a glory that was almost as brilliant as Jace was.

And then Jace heard the boy say something. Goodnight Mom. Jace smirked again and took off his headphones, hanging them on the thick branch he was currently perched on. He'd come back for them later, nothing would happen to them and if something did, Jace would hunt that thing down and make him pay. He wasn't a person you wanted to get on your bad side. Grabbing Jim-Bob Henderson, Jace jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet as the dead leaves under his feet went crunch. He walked over to where the boy was.

"Well well well," Jace said quite loudly. He knew how to make an entrance. "What do we have here? A mama's boy?" He kicked the sword out from under the boys hand, making dirt scatter in the air. "I don't like mama boy's." Jace said, frowning and shooting daggers at the boy. That statement was weird, considering Jace was a mama's boy himself. God, it felt good to be mean again.
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Nathan sat down still thinking of his mother. He wish he could take her place. He always told that to Andra, but she would always say he shouldn't say that because mom wouldn't want that. Nathan was sad for Andra she got a huge cut on her arm and all Nathan got was a cut underneath his eye. He was hearing some loud music and he looked around. It then just turned off like that. He watched the fireworks make the sky brighten, but that did make his day. Nathan jumped a bit hearing someone walk his way. He grabbed a picture out of his pocket. It was the last picture he took with Andra and himself next to his mom sleeping in the hospital.

Nathan had totally forgotten about the whole someone walking his way. He watched the dirt some getting on him. Nathan stood up to face the boy. He listened to him words "I don't like mama boy's" Nathan gave him a glare trying to ignore him, but he stood up hr had to say something. "You know nothing about me. You know nothing about my mother or sister. If I were you I would shut up and go away." He said. Good thing Andra wasn't here if she was she would of stopped this fight already.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 am

JaceHOWARDS
"I'm sorry. Did, did I say anything about your sister?" Jace laughed in the boys face. The kid acted tough, but Jace knew he was tougher. Growing up and being a demigod with monsters on your hide day and night, you had to be or else you were toast. It also helped that when Jace wasn't with Natalia, he was in the armory or the arena, practicing stabbing dummies where it hurt. He considered himself to be one of the best fighters at camp, but that could just be his cocky ego showing. "Look, kid, I don't give a damn about them. They could be dead for all I care." Jace said. The boy fought back, which was good, because his motive of fighting someone might actually last longer than five minutes. But it wasn't at the physical peak Jace would have preferred. 

Something in the young demigod boy snapped when the boy told him to go away. There were problems with what he had said. First of all, no one told Jace Howards what to do, except for his mother. Second of all, that boy was lucky enough to be in the presence of Jace, and should be kissing his combat boot clad feet in adoration. Doing neither wasn't an option, and Jace would make that clear. He grabbed the boy's shirt and leaned in, their noses almost touching. "Don't tell me what to do, peasant. Got that?" Jace let go of him, shoving the boy off the log. "Now run home to your mommy. Tell her you got your ass kicked by the infamous Jace Howards. I'm sure she'll be so proud."
WORDS | OUTFIT | Sorry for the short post. Lack of muse.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:01 pm

I looked at the kid and rolled my eyes. Why did he have to come here. This was so stupid. He stayed standing and crossed his arms. His eyes widen when he said something about them being dead. he stood up over him. "Don't you dare talk about them like that." He said pushing him back a little. He felt his face close to his and he didn't look scared. "If you wanted to kiss me you should of just said so." He said when their faces were close together.

Nathan landed on his ass when he pushed him back. he really didn't have great balance. he stood up and chuckled. He walked towards the boy punching him in the face. He quickly grabbed his double sided dagger knowing the boy had his sword with him. He glared at the boy. He hated the fact that this had to happen.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)   ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ωσя∂ѕ ѕαу α ℓσт (ωι¢кє∂)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: