Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Google Fonts Tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Google Fonts Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Google Fonts Tutorial   Google Fonts Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello,

Yes, hello you there! I'm doing a tutorial for google fonts. I'm pink your guide for today. Let's get started shall we?

The first thing we need to start with a code:

Code:
<div style="font-family: *font*; font-size: #px; color: *colour*">*whatever text you want*</div>
Dean did a tutorial on that awhile ago, so here's the topic if you have trouble with that coding.
So let's continue shall we? If you don't know where google fonts is just got to google and type in google fonts. It should be the first link on the list. When you click on it there will be a list of fonts. Now pick your desired font and click add to collection. To use it look at the bottom of the page, don't scroll, just look with your eyes. You will see a box that has the font you picked and there are a few choices. In the upper right corner of the box, there is Choose, Review, and Use. Click Use. You will see other thing, but just ignore that for now. Slowly scroll down until you see 3. Add this code to your website. You will see a box, I need you to copy that. Then paste it to wherever you're using the font. Ah, you're still not finish yet! You were take the code I gave you earlier and paste that under the code you copied moments ago. So it should look like this:
Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Just+Another+Hand' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<div style="font-family: *font*; font-size: #px; color: *colour*">*whatever text you want*</div>

Now all you have to do is fill out the code for the font, (The font I used for the example up there is Just Another Hand so you would put that font name where it says *font*), font-size, color, and the text you want. Now let's see the good work you did!

See? Look how pretty.

Now that is all for today! Thank you for reading this tutortial. I hope you find it useful.

p.s. google fonts works on all computer, not just on macs or windows 8 computer, all so everyone can see your fonts!
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Google Fonts Tutorial
Page 1 of 1