Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When war comes knocking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

When war comes knocking Empty
PostSubject: When war comes knocking   When war comes knocking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello and thank you for looking at Day's plotting thread! Well I have a character (John Everte) Who I am quite fond of but he needs to do things and make friends. Possibly find a lady-friend. Anyways, His character sheet will be up here so you can get to know him. Anyways all his rps I do want'to exist in this event. I will also list some vague plot ideas I have, but I am open to other ideas! Just toss them up here!

CS:John Everte
Spoiler:

Plot Ideas:
1. Damselle in distress(1x1); Your character (a female'because a guy damselle doesn't make sense)is being attacked by monsters and needs some saving, John happens to'be nearby and saves your character and helps her get to a safe house.
2. Rebellion(group); John is part of a group of halfbloods who found the same safehouse and are launching attacks and other things to try to assist in getting rid of the monsters. John will help with strategy considering his heritage.

Back to top Go down

When war comes knocking
Page 1 of 1