Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]  Empty
PostSubject: just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]    just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:43 pm

just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]  Flaame
The book's cover is bent in the right-hand corner, only the first visible sign of age. The owner mustn't have been kind to the likes of this book, as several blurred eraser marks stain the front, where a name can be found, sort of. Kylee Reeds, that bipolar girl from Cabin Three. Why did she leave it on the ground? It was obviously left by mistake, which was clearer as you began to inspect it further. Pages had been torn out, maybe for a specific purpose, to forget? A few entries are made, as you try to read through them, you hear a voice from behind you.

"What the hell are you doing with my book?" Found her. The book falls to the ground as you break out in a full sprint, hoping the daughter of Poseidon will leave you alone. None the less, now you know just a little bit more about what makes her tick.
Back to top Go down

just a drop in the ocean --- [kylee reed's]
Page 1 of 1