Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uhm.... Hello? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Uhm.... Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Uhm.... Hello? (Open)   Uhm.... Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 pm

A lone girl dragged her suitcase down towards the Hecate cabin.A truly stunning 16 year old. Pale skin,dyed red hair. A perfect athelete's body. Jenny sighs heavily as she approaches what will be her new home. She walks up to the door, her combat boots landing heavily on the wood. She looks over her outfit, a jet black wintercoat with a fur lined hood (with a skull on it of course), a pair of black leggings under her tight black skinny jeans, and of course,her spike belt that had all her knives in it. She hesitantly pushed open the door to her cabin, the former huntress poked her head inside. "uhm.... Hello?" she says shyly
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... Hello? (Open)   Uhm.... Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:37 am

Uhm.... Hello? (Open) Tumblr_llm70ef6q21qhzzdbo1_500
Odie Jones

I was walking to my cabin when i saw the door open and somebody standing in the door way. I walked up  to and decided to introduce myself as I walk past her. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood and Hecate Cabin. I'm guessing by your suitcase that your a daughter of Hecate. Well, in that case, i'm Odysseus Jones, Son of Hecate, but you can call me Odie." I say as I held my hand out.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... Hello? (Open)   Uhm.... Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:10 pm

"Oh, Uhm hi Odie. I'm Jenny... where can I put my stuff?" Jenny says in a soft tone as she shakes her half-brother's hand. She looked around the cabin nervously, not exactlt sure what life here would be like since it was just so vastly different from the hunters. Plus there were boys in her cabin, something Jenny was most certainly NOT used to having around. She looked at the boy in front of her. Hoping that her other half-brothers would be as nice as he is. That would make her life so much easier, because Jenny cried easy and mean people were good at making her cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhm.... Hello? (Open)   Uhm.... Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhm.... Hello? (Open)
Page 1 of 1