Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Your never alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 am

I walk along the side of the creek, unsure of what I want to do next. Feeling uncomfortable everywhere else I found myself here, thinking not only of my uncle but of this new place. "Why am I here?" I think to myself. Finding a nice seat on a nearby rock I take my Scythes off my back and set them on my lap. I then continue to lean my bare back up against a tree, unwrapping my Scythes I slide my fingers along the smooth edge of the Scarlet cloth caressing the crescent blades. A tear roles down my face, haunted by the death of everyone close to me I wrap myself in the soft fabric, the black designs in a way shining. As the dark surrounds me, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:38 am

Your never alone Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé-Louise hadn't been having the best day today, first she had sprained her ankle and wasn't allowed to walk in the dozens of heels she had, next was the fact that winter really was here and trying to fight it she'd decided to wear a crop top. Under a thick wool coat. Mourning the fact that she couldn't wear any heels for at least the next three weeks she'd dressed in dark winter colours. On a more positive side note, she was very excited to wear her newly purchased combat boots and slightly too expensive for Camp Burberry jacket. She walked along the Creek, the frost had been setting in and the sides of the creek were already starting to freeze.

As Chloé kept walked there was someone lying on the floor asleep with weapons around them. Slightly confused, she walked over. Making sure she was prepared she took her dagger out of her sheath in case the person lying on the floor would get scared and attack her. Carefully Chloé poked the person lying against the rock, "Hello?" she said softly with her eyes searching for any sign of consciousness.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 am

Suddenly I felt an itchy feeling at my side. "was it someone trying to attack me?" I thought. Being nun to carful I slowly slide my fingers through the cold ground etching closer to my scythes. I put a firm grip on one, thought for a moment, then acted on instinct. I rotated my body in a quick manner and gabbed my other scythe. Pushing myself off the ground I spun around grinding my feet into the ground, the soft snow coming up in front of me. I tightened my icy fists around the black handles of my weapons, holding them backwards I raised my head. Opening my eye's I gave a defensive stare. "it's a beautiful girl" I thought to myself. I started to lower my blades, but noticing her dagger was at the ready I lifted my arms back up and crouched down, putting my right foot behind the other. "Who are you?" I asked calmly while keeping my eyes locked on her.  
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:22 am

Chloé's eyes flickered purple as ghosts tried to take over her body ready for combat, "Chloé-Louise, you?" as she spoke she remained in her defensive position her face twisting in a snarl as she tried to keep away the spirits that were trying to enter her body and take it over. She knew what those spirits could do, when she was only a little 11 year old the spirits had taken over and killed a 32 year old man that had cornered her in a dark alley. She took a deep, shuddering breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, one was purple and one was her usual mossy green, she was having a hard time keeping the spirits at bay. She didn't want a fight because she really was a lovely girl but her curse just made it very hard for her not to because she had to keep the spirits that could take over her body at bay.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am

"I... I am Vikram son of Ares" I felt confused for a moment, realizing that the girl hadn't woken me up to fight I slowly lowered my blades. "Are you alright?" I asked, noticing her eyes changing colors. I stood straight up and took a look at the girl keeping my hands tightened around the handles of the Scythes. "Im sorry I was so quick to act" I said softly. "Im not one to trust easily, im always on edge. I didn't frighten you did I?" I watched the younger girl with my cold red eyes, waiting for a response as the snow fell on my bare shoulders, my tattoo being more obvious now that I was standing straight.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:52 am

Chloé straightened up and nodded, "I'm fine," she brushed off anything else he'd said. She wasn't in the mood for it. She slipped her dagger back into her boot and flipped her hair back over her shoulder. Her long blond curls bounced before settling down and just blowing softly in the wind. Snow started to fall as it stayed in her hair, on her eyelashes and her grey coat. Her eyes flickered to full purple again and then settled in their normal mossy green colour.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 am

Feeling more comfortable I tightly wrapped my weapons into the cloth and put them on my back. I look around for a place to sit, only finding the rock I was sleeping on before. "I take it your a shy one?" I questioned as I took a seat on the snow covered rock. Waiting for her to answer my question. I started twirling my kunai around my finger in boredom. I looked up at her and into her green eyes, almost getting lost in them I redirect my focus back on the knife. Feeling uneasy my emotions never show. That is, if I do have any more lingering deep inside my darkened heart.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 am

Chloé raised her eyebrow slightly annoyed. She was anything but shy, "Does it seem that way?" she bit back. Chloé was generally really nice but she didn't like people telling her what to do or who she was and what she was. Those things really got under her skin and annoyed her a lot. She placed a hand on her left hip leaning a bit more on her right leg. As Vikram sat down she walked to a log that was a bit further away but the closest thing to sit on other than the floor or the rock he was sitting on. She lowered herself and gently sat down. She crossed her legs over each other and regarded him carefully. Spirits were whispering in her ear telling her stories about him, what he was like and what he had done, "Emotions aren't necessarily bad, you know?" she said with a small smile flashing him the briefest view of her teeth.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 pm

I watch the girl as she sits down. "No not necessarily" I reply. Continuing to spin the knife around my finger. I don't know what it was about her smiling at me, but it brought a little smirk across my face. "I never said that they were." I continued forcing a deeper smile to my face. "Sorry if I've irritated you in some way." I apologized keeping a grin on my face. Waiting for a reply I throw my kunai into a nearby tree, It buries deep into the bark making a loud thud. Frost starts to build up on my back as I direct my focus back on Chloe.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 am

Chloé smiled as the kunai whistled past her into the bark of a tree right behind her. She twirled her hair and let her green eyes grow cold, "You're too cocky for your own good," she said and stood up and turned around. She pulled the kunai out of the tree. It was in deep and she needed to use every inch of muscle she had but she didn't let it show. She flipped it around in her hand once and then with the flick of her wrist and a devillish grin she let go and it landed in the ground with the handle presented to Vikram, "I don't like cocky men, even if they look like you do," she smirked and turned around beginning to walk away into the woods that spread out before her.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:01 pm

I felt confused why Chloé thought that my pure boredom was me being cocky. unknowing what to do, feeling alone, abandoned. It all came back to me like an old memory. I gipped my head in pain. As the pain grew, fleeting memory's passed through my mind. "It was all my fault." I thought to myself. The memory's growing stronger I then whispered to myself "its all my fault," unable to believe it. My eyes grew dark, I lost all emotion and petted my midnight black ferret. He put his head up as I pet the underside of his chin. I Peered over as Chloé was Leaving. "How?" I asked myself "how did... she make me show emotion?" Feeling alone again I picked up my kunai, re-sheath it, and then lay my head against the rock, wrapping my body in my cloth again hoping for the girl to comeback and talk to me again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your never alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your never alone   Your never alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your never alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake :: Euros Creek-
Jump to: