Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What is happening here (May)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

What is happening here (May) Empty
PostSubject: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby picked up the bottle of glue, and, feeling very resentful towards this particular activity, applied it. Ever since he had foolishly fallen from the tree, he was on a sort of suspension. He originally hoped nobody would find out, but his back was in so much pain and since he was a necromancer, not a healer, he had no idea how to magically fix it. So, eventually, he had to seek help. He was now banned from any strenuous physical camp activities. So here he was, gluing together a bracelet. It seemed girly, yes, but he had later intention to enchant it to help him with further magical attempts. Necromancy wasn't a very normal camp activity, so he tended to keep it on the down low, meaning when someone came up behind him, he jumped slightly and dropped the bracelet in his lap. Turning, he waited until the camp councilor had left and then continued working.

DATE: 11/24 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: your post is short
WEARING: outfit
WORDCOUNT: xxx
i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare

Finnegan walks through camp, his hood pulled over his head, and his head bent. He is trying to blend in, and not draw any attention to himself. Recently it had come to someone's attention that Finnegan has been blowing off all of his activities, to study of read. Apparently, this is a crime and he is now being punished for it. But instead of making him make up his missed lessons, because it would be hard for the instructions. Finnegan is being punished by having to attend the lessons that he has deemed stupid, or pointless. One of these lessons being arts and crafts. He is a seventeen year old boy, he has no need to make a lanyard.

Sighing, Finnegan opens the door to the arts and crafts cabin and walks in. Looking around he notices that the room is full of the younger campers, like ten and under. Sighing he looks around once more and notices a boy that looks older than the rest of campers. Finnegan walks over, and sits down next to the boy. Sighing, he grabs a piece of paper and a pencil and begins to doodle. "This is stupid"he mutters as he continues doodling.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby heard a voice beside him, Toby drops the bracelet again, and turns his head. Luckily, it was just another camper. He looked older than the general population in the cabin, just as Toby did. "Agreed," he muttered, under his breath, tossing the glue on to the table. He looked around for something else to do since someone now occupied the seat next to him and he couldn't work on the relic. Pulling a coloring book in front of him, he began to doodle bloodstains on the shirt of the person in the book. He stopped, realizing he could get kicked out for doing this, and then continued again, now very much hoping that he would get kicked out. Not turning to look at the guy next to him he asked, "What landed you in here?", speaking humorously as if the cabin were a jail cell.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:23 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan continues to doodle for a few minutes, until he is satisfied with his drawing. He places the pencil on the table and lifts up his picture, he has drawn a model of the solar system. Setting it back down, he reaches for a box of colored pencils. Opening it, he dumps them on the table. Selecting a few different shades of red, orange and yellow, he begins to color the sun. After he is satisfied with the sun, he moves on to coloring the next planet.

After a while, his eyes flicker over the the other boy and his picture. He notices that the boy is drawing blood stains on the people's shirts and can't help but snicker. "Nice blood stains"he says quietly. Finnegan then turns back to his drawing and continues to color. Hm it actually looks pretty nice, he might have to hang this up with the rest of his solar system drawings and posters. Hearing the boy's question, Finnegan turns to look at him. "I am here as a punishment for skipping all of my lessons to study or read. I am sorry that I am trying to graduate college"he says, mumbling the last part under his breath. When he speaks you can hear the anger in his voice. "Why are you here?"he asks the boy.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby continued to color as he listened to the boy next to him speak again. The side of his mouth twinged upwards a bit at the compliment in a tiny satisfied smile. "Thanks," he replied. He glanced over at his own picture. "Nice solar system," Toby returned the favor. He stopped working momentarily and watched the guy's face become angry as he explained why he was stuck in the cabin. Sounded like a pretty suckish punishment to him, and he felt a bit bad for the dude. It's true, all he was trying to do was do good in school. Even though Toby dropped out ages ago, he could still hold a respect for that cause. "I'm Toby." He continued coloring. "I'm in here because in all honesty, I fell out of a tree." It was sort of an embarrassing excuse, but what did he care? "I hurt my back and now I can't do anything to 'physically strenuous' which is everything at this damn camp so now I'm stuck here." Feeling like he was about to rant, Toby stopped himself. Looking at the solar system, and at the guy's face, and then factoring in college... "Are you a son of Athena?" Toby asked, curiously.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan takes a few deep breaths, and continues to color. No, he is not going to get mad. It is pointless and in mature, and not him. He will be civil, he will act like an adult. "Thanks"he says softly when the boy compliments his solar system. Finnegan resist the urge to laugh when he hears the reason for the other boy being here. He is forced to stay quiet for a few minutes to prevent himself from laughing loudly. After he has calmed down, he is able to speak. "Oh man that stinks"he says trying not to laugh. Something about the other boy's misfortune is very amusing to Finnegan.
"Nice to meet you Toby, I'm Finnegan but call me Finn or Finny"he says quietly, still coloring the solar system. Most people would be done by now, but Finnegan is careful to put extreme detail into his picture, it has to be perfect. "Nope, grandson. My dad was a son of Athena, my mom was a daughter of Urania"he says, not bothering to look away from his drawing.  

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby glanced sideways at the boy. He could tell he was trying not to laugh. He had to admit, it was a little funny, but Toby still didn't like people to laugh at him, like they did all the time anyway. Toby shrugged. He had no idea who Urania was, but he was close enough with the Athena thing. He made a mental note to look later or something, but it didn't seem of that much importance to him. Toby selected a black crayon and began to draw a skull over the face on the coloring sheet. He leaned his head on his hand and let his eyes flicker around the room. No clocks. How was he supposed to know when he could be released? "How long do you have to be here, Finn?" he asked, finally looking at the boy's eyes which he had tried to avoid for a while now. He is taken back to see chocolate brown eyes. The color wasn't the surprising part, but how sad they looked. He didn't want to be rude and ask if anything was wrong, so he just went back to his coloring.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan continues to color his drawing  of the solar system. When he is sure that it is perfect, he puts the colored pencils away. He then pushes the drawing into the middle of the table and admires it. For a non artist, it is pretty good, not to mention it is highly accurate, he made sure of that.

Sighing, Finny leans back in his chair and closes his eyes. Perhaps he can take a nap until the class is finished. Smiling lightly, he attempts to fall asleep. He has almost suceeded when he is awoken by Toby. Opening his eyes, Finny looks over at the other boy. "Uh, I have no idea. One I think? I could be wrong though. What time is it?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening here (May)   What is happening here (May) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening here (May)
Page 1 of 1