Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hey i just met you (crispy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

hey i just met you (crispy) Empty
PostSubject: hey i just met you (crispy)   hey i just met you (crispy) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 pm

I am a fire gasoline
come pour yourself all over me

Kat quickly got dressed. She was going horseback riding. She had never ridden a horse before, but there's a first time for everything. Although, she wasn't very good at sports. She thought she'd give it a try considering this sport might be different then the others. She got dressed in her American flag shirt and her black skinny jeans. Kat left her hair alone. She didn't like it any special way. She tied the laces of her red converse and did however put makeup on. She wasn't much of a makeup artist, but she did put some on. She quickly grabbed her dog tags and was out the door.

The walk from the Hephasteus cabin to the Stables wasn't that far. At least not to her. Kat grabbed and helmet and strapped it on. She had to make as many safety precautions as she could. She had randomly picked a white horse and had taken out of its stable. Even that was a hassle. The horse didn't want cooperate even though she tried to coax it with some sugar cubes. "Stupid horse." She had muttered. This is why I choose machines over living things, She had thought. Kat got on the horse and started trying to ride it. It had started to slowly walk out of the stables. "Hey this isn't so bad. So far so go-" She had been cut off since the horse threw her off it's back. She hit the floor with a thud. "Ouch." She muttered. She got up rubbing her back and saw the horse running away. "Oh great. Perfect. Just what I need." She turned around and saw someone watching her. "Oh this? Pshh. This is nothing." She said rubbing her back again.

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

hey i just met you (crispy)
Page 1 of 1