Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we'll be counting stars (wicked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

we'll be counting stars (wicked) Empty
PostSubject: we'll be counting stars (wicked)   we'll be counting stars (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I am a fire gasoline
come pour yourself all over me

Kat hadn't been out of camp in awhile. It felt nice to be out of her cabin. She had been building practically all day along with writing. She had started writing her new story and was having fun writing it. She enjoyed those things. Since she loved the water she figured she'd go to the East River just to see the sun set on the water. She had loved surfing and just loved playing volleyball on the beach. She frowned at that thought, because it made her think about Hawaii. She missed that place. She'd give anything to go back there, it was the place she loved the most. She did visited it there every once in awhile, but she just wished camp was there instead of here. We could take a trip there, She thought to herself.

Kat was wearing today her punk side. She had her American flag shirt along with her black skinny jeans. She of course had red Converse on and just some eyeshadow. She had her weapon in the form of her mother's dog tags. She had made her weapon out of it considering she was the daughter of Hephasteus. She wondered what her dad looked like. Did her have the same hazel eyes as her? Was he small like? She had so many questions for him, but there was one thing she didn't want to say to him. She had killed her mother. She had to, she had no choice. The only choice was, well there was no other choice. That was the only choice.

She enjoyed the walk from camp to the East River. She had her hands in her pockets as she walked there. It was a bit chilly, but Kat didn't care. She liked the coldness. When Kat arrived at the river, no one was there. She smiled. She had the river to herself. She sat down on a rock and just looked at the water. It was a nice view. But a few minutes later someone arrived. "Oh hello." She greeted them with a smile.

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; here
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: we'll be counting stars (wicked)   we'll be counting stars (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:27 am

waitingforaMIRACLE
This was not one of Colin Bane's good day. Sometimes, even when the depression was to much, he was able to put on a smile and hobble through the road of pain, limping with each step he took. But today was not one of those days, and so Colin did what he had always done when he was in a depressed state of mind. Go to his father. They didn't usually talk, and Colin thought it was because his father never really had children. Really, the East River only had Colin and Sarah Bane as children, so it would be natural for the centuries old god to be estranged to his kids. So father and son never spoke a word, but the demigod felt at ease when he was by the river, almost like the waves were calming him, telling him it would be alright. 

Though, Colin knew, it never would be again. His mother had died months prior On this day it was her three month period of being sucked into the underworld. Needless to say Colin was still counting. He suspected he always would. Now that Heather was gone, lost somewhere in the Atlantic ocean, it was just Sarah and him. Sarah did her own thing, she didn't like Colin following her. So that was what Colin wasn't doing. It was why he trailed along the shoreline of the East River, hands shoved in pockets of his silver sweater and his chuck taylors flung up discarded rocks. He was acting mopey, just like he always was. 

"Oh hello." Colin heard a voice, not very far from where he was. He looked up, the chilly wind passing through his dark brown hair. There was a girl there, and she seemed friendly enough. Colin knew what both Sarah and his mother would say, however annoying the advice might be. He decided to follow the two voices in his head.

"Hi." He mumbled. He agreed to talk to her, but he didn't have to stop being depressed and mopey. Colin sat beside the girl and chucked a rock into the river, thinking about how sorry he felt for himself. Nothing would change. Needless to say, Colin Bane was waiting for a miracle.  
WORDS | OUTFIT | Okay yeah sue me I'm a horrible rper.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we'll be counting stars (wicked)   we'll be counting stars (wicked) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 pm

I am a fire gasoline
come pour yourself all over me

She smiled at the boy and returned back to her thoughts. She just wished she was back home in Hawaii. She wanted to be there with her foster family. She didn't want to be in camp. She just wanted to take a break from fighting and learning Greek mythology. She just wanted to be a normal girl with a normal life. She knew that was never going to happen even if she wasn't a demigod. She tried to shake the thought out of her head, but instead it came crawling back into her head. Kat resisted the urge to scream. She didn't want to seem crazy to this boy. She didn't need anyone thinking she was crazy. She sighed. She took a rock and looked it over in her hand before throwing it into the water. She just wanted to be home.

Kat looked back at the boy. "I'm Kat. Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" She said politely. She took another rock in her hand and threw it in the water. More memories came into her head. Some of them were bad, while some were good. There was just one thought she didn't want to come. Killing her mother. She didn't mean it, she was just getting tired.  Getting tired of her and her husband. She just hated the bother of them. She had decided to kill them in the easiest way by shooting them. She could've just beaten them with her work wrench. But Kat didn't want any blood on her good wrench. It was her mother's wrench, but she had taken it as another memory of her mother. She also had her mother's dog tags that she had modified to be her weapon. Kat looked back a the boy one more time. She took another rock and threw it in the water. She just wanted to be a normal girl with a normal life.

Katerina Mira White
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; here
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: we'll be counting stars (wicked)   we'll be counting stars (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:50 am

waitingforaMIRACLE
Colin had found out some time ago that talking to girls was pointless. He sucked at it, always stuttering or saying the wrong thing to get them grossed out and run away like he was some kind of deadly disease. Though, of course, Colin didn't blame them. It didn't help that he was raised in Ireland, miles and miles away from any civilization. Plus because of his fathers genes, Colin was almost always dirty. Not by his choice, however. His father, the East River, was filthy, and so was his only son. Colin Bane had dirt under his fingernails all the time, no matter how hard he scrubbed in the shower every night. Because of his filthiness, girls thought he was some kind of perv. Colin could tell you he most certainly wasn't. 

"My name?" Said Colin to Kat. "C-Colin Bane." He saw Kat throw a rock into the water, and he cringed because of his fathers wrath. There was a reason East didn't like demigods all that much, and it was because of this reason exactly. They just made him more dirty. When he was dirty, he got angry. And when he got angry... Bad things happened. 

Bad things like your mother being flung off a ship in the middle of sea and drowning, leaving two teenagers who know nothing of America to fend for themselves. Colin after all these months still hadn't gotten over his mothers death. It affected him socially, mentally, and physically in some ways. You could tell his was getting little sleep by the bags under his eyes, and how blood shot his green irises were.

Colin knew it was bad to dwell on the thoughts of his late mother. He knew she wouldn't want him to live like this, depressed and mopey everyday. So he was going to talk to this girl, whether he liked it or not, whether it killed him or not. "So, uh, fine weather we're having?" Colin, you idiot.  
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we'll be counting stars (wicked)   we'll be counting stars (wicked) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we'll be counting stars (wicked)
Page 1 of 1