Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ermg hi dur

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Hewwo! I am Tristan, but you can call me Trist, Brandon, Brand, Brae, Mark. Marky, etc. Anything! Even Magical Unicorn Princess. Yep! I'm just that nice. I am a HUGE fan of Percy Jackson, and am personally a pannabeth advisor. Hi again! and I cannot wait to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Salve (That means hello in Latin.) Tristan, Trist, Bandon, Brand, Brae, Mark, Marky, Magical Unicorn Princess! 

I am Wicked your friendly or not so friendly charrie mod! I will have the pleasure of reviewing your characters before you can roleplay with them. 
I enjoy Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Doctor Who, The Infernal Devices, Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, and Beautiful Creatures. I'm a very nice and likeable person who goes on fandom rants about my OTP once in a while. I'm on the chatbox most of the time, so if you need help don't hesitate to ask! Also, if I don't happen to be on the chatbox, go ahead and PM me. 

Ave Atque Vale, (That means 'Hail and Farewell' in Latin.)
Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Trist

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh, yes. How could I forget. I'm a Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Ah. See I'm a Slytherin. Muhahahaha watch your back! Kidding. I'm a nice snake.
Back to top Go down
Trist

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Lol, one of my friends on here is from another site I know. HI MATTIO!! :3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:19 pm

YESSSSS YES YES YES GRYFFINDOR PRIDE

well hello there young Gryffindor. You automatically rock because you are of my house and that's cool and ignore the sly over there she's terribly mean.

I'm Bean, and I'm an admin here. that means that i'm the one responsible when suddenly the forum is gryffindor colors (seriously i did it once) I'm 13 and I'm a huge HP nerd along with a lot of other things that I am far too lazy to list.

Anyways, Hi!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trist

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi!! And ermg, we should totally have a Gryffindor day sometime, like-- totally<3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:25 pm

lol omg we should :D
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm

SLYTHERIN PRIDE
Yeah well gryff over there isn't all sunshine and sparkles either. Behind that title is a monster. 
No I was there when bean changed the Admin colors to red. Vina got really freaked out because she didn't know how to change it. I found it funny. 
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi Tristan!! I know you!!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:32 pm

She wasn't that freaked out lol. and also it was in the forum somewhere but i have better memory

ANYWAYS WHO CAN KICK YOUR BUTT FROM CHAT SLY?
/prefect power!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ermg hi dur Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermg hi dur   ermg hi dur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ermg hi dur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: