Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tessafray

Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]" Empty
PostSubject: Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"   Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:34 am

Half-blood
Name: Claix Somcio
Age/Birthday:16/January 3, 1997
God Parent:Athena
Claimed:yes
mortal family:Clarkson Somcio
Years in camp: 3 Years
Brief history: When I was 13, I was at school and I saw a shadow pass through the window. Basically I'm the only one who saw it since my classmates are still focusing in our discussion. I screamed my heart out as i saw it coming to me and my classmates and also my teacher thought that I was insane till somebody ran inside the classroom and killed the monster. It was probably a satyr in disguise in our school who came to my rescue and brought me to camp.
Physical Appearance: I have a fair skin and a long blond curly hair. I have grey eyes. I don't like to wear make-ups that much so if you see me with make-up its probably light but most of the time I don't wear make-ups. I'm 5'6 in height. My wardrobe is full of t-shirts and checkered blouses or polo shirts so it'll be easier for you to spot me in a crowd because I'm always wearing checkered blouses.
personality: Like any other demigods I have ADHD and Dyslexia. But I'm friendly and kind. It's only the way I act that makes me scary but you're always welcome to approach me. I tend to get angry when someone insults me and my hobby which is reading. Also I hate it when someone calls me a nerd.  
fatal flaw: My fatal flaw is personal loyalty
pets: I have Siberian husky named Chase and she is my companion in fights.
talents: I'm skilled in fighting. I studied different martial arts. And I have a photographic memory.
weapons: I always carry a dagger in my backpack and one strapped in my thigh.
year round or summer: I'm only in camp every summer since I have school
others:

Last edited by tessafray on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"   Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:36 am

Character Pending
Check your PMs
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"   Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:28 am

Accepted
Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"   Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tessafray's character "[Claix - RFA]"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: