Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Meeting in the Courtyard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

The Meeting in the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Mitchel walked along the cobbled stone that made up the floor of the court yard. Rusty was by his side, keeping him company and guarding him from any possible harm. Rusty was his ears, he made sure nothing snuck up on him.
Mitchel had just finished his training session in the arena, and was now taking a break. He made his way through the courtyard, he headed towards the fountain in the middle. Mitchel took a seat on one of the benches that was located by the fountain. He reached down and gave Rusty a rub, indicating for the dog to lay down, and he obeyed.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 pm

The Meeting in the Courtyard. 3411112

Carter walked to the Courtyard, just out of boredom. He was always getting bored. It seemed same old same old. Nothing good was really going on. Carter didn't really have much of a life compared to all the other people. He walked towards the fountain where he saw a boy with his pet. Carter looked at the kid, and decided it was an opportunity. Carter stood near the boy, and spoke. "Hi", he said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Mitchel didnt notice the boy that was standing nearby. That is, at least until Rusty got up and barked at him. Mitchel looked up at the boy that had addressed him. He waved at him, and gestured for him to take a seat. "Hello" Mitchel replied as he waited for the boy to take a seat. Mitchel reached out and grabbed Rusty, pulling him back to his side. Rusty returned to his owner, and took a protective stance against the new comer. Mitchel smiled, he liked the way Rusty was so protective of him.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:10 pm

The Meeting in the Courtyard. 3411112

Carter looked at the dog that started barking all up in his face. He looked at the dog. "Well hello to you too, dog." Carter said, trying to make dog sound cool, but also referring to a dog. He didn't even expect that to happen. Dang! Ironic he though. Carter liked the dog's fur, and it was a pretty cool pooch.

Carter looked at the boy now. It looked like he was gesturing Carter to sit down. Carter did sit down, though he didn't know if that was what the boy wanted. The dog didn't attack Carter, just barked. That was, until the kid pulled the dog back. "What's your name Carter asked. He felt like he'd seen the boy around before. It was seriously bugging Carter now. Was it during training or something? No.. maybe.. eh. Carter thought over and over. He'd find out soon enough as the conversation continued.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 am

Mitchel focused on the boys face. He looked to be the same age as Mitchel, he had very soft, attractive features. He had beautiful dark brown eyes, and a smile that could make anyone happy. Mitchel watched the boy carefully, picking out the words that he was saying, and Mitchel nodded in understanding.
"My name is Mitchel, son of Ares." He replied to the boy, while signing at the same time. "Who are you?" He asked. Mitchel's speech had improved over the years, but was still slower than the average person.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Carter smiled at the kid as he started to talk about himself. He said his name was Mitchel, and that he was the son of Ares. That's where I knew him from! He thought as he looked at the boy. When the boy asked who he was, he said, "I'm Carter, son of Ares. Ironic, kind of, right?" Carter said. The boy talked a little slow, but it was good enough so Carter could know what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Mitchel continued to watch Carter talk, he laughed at the irony. It turns out they were from the same cabin, Mitchel didnt know how he didnt know who the boy was before. "I havent seen you around before, is that a bad thing?" Mitchel asked, laughing a little out of embarrassment. Rusty, now seemed to accept the boy as no longer a threat, layed down beside the boys.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Carter laughed at the guy in his mind. "Nah. I don't really associate with people I don't know until I think they're cool." He said. Carter assumed that the boy thought it was an insult, but totally just a plain statement. And sort of even a hint of a small compliment. "That was totally meant to be taken in a good way." He said, clarifying that he meant well. Carter looked over at the golden-furred dog that once tried to attack him. It seemed nice now. Carter smiled at the pooch and scratched its ear.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Mitchel was having a hard time following what the boy was saying. He didn't like asking for clarification, so he just nodded his head in agreement. The boy went to go pet Rusty, so he patted Rusty's back to let him know it was ok. Rusty growled a bit, but stopped as soon as Mitchel patted his back.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Carter looked awkward as the Mitchel stopped speaking. He didn't really know what to say next. Carter didn't really start more topics in conversation. He guessed it was time to learn. "How're you?" Carter asked, smiling kind of. He looked down at the dog, smiling too. This guy was cool enough for Carter. Pure awesome.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Mitchel looked at Carter again, watching him speak. "I am good." He replied. Mitchel signed at the same time. "Do you know sign language?" He asked, hoping to be able to communicate better with him.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Carter looked at Mitchel, as he said he was good, but then made some hand gestures. It confused him a bit. Carter had no clue what it meant, but he didn't try to really look it. "Nope, can you teach me though? I'm getting interested in it now that you mention it." Carter said, smiling at him. Although it wasn't his main priority, he could need a second language someday.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Mitchel smiled at Carter, he seemed like a nice guy. "That could be arranged, do you speak any other languages?" Mitchel asked. Mitchel tried to remember seeing Carter anywhere around camp, but he didnt have any memories. "How long have you been at camp for?" He asked Carter, trying to get information about him, with out sounding stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in the Courtyard.   The Meeting in the Courtyard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting in the Courtyard.
Page 1 of 1