Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christlives22 character 1

Go down 
+2
Beanie
a. hams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:26 am

edited audrey hamlin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

edited isabella sheply
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Pending... You've been pmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:46 am

edited Audrey Hamlin and Isabella Sheply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Katniss Thunder rfa   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Name: Katniss thunder
Age/Birthday:17
God Parent:Ares
Claimed:  No
Mortal Family: Samantha Thunder
Years in Camp:5
Brief History: She was born in Alexandria egypt in 1996.Her mother was deaf and it passed down to Katniss.when she was 5 she moved to long island new york.When she was 9 her mother and her got into a car accident and it paralyzed Katniss from the waist down.When she was ten her school was attacked by a minotaur.She left the school and told her mom that she needed to go to camp because of Ares claiming her that same day at school.She went to camp with her mom but had to leave her mom behind.
Physical Appearance: She has long curly strawberry blonde hair.She has blueish green eyes with her curls covering one of her eyes.She is 5'1.5" and very athletic and lean.She has a necklace that has a dagger on it.She also wears cowboy boots with spurs on them.she is in a wheelchair because she is paralyzed.
Personality: She is pretty much mean to everyone until she gets to know them.She is very trustworthy but she also lies about herself to others especially her siblings.She is super talkative but also stays up late reading.She is very versatile and adaptable.
Fatal Flaw: paralyzed and anger issues
Pets:a hunting dog named lucky
Talents:archery sword fighting and singing
Weapons:bow and celestial bronze arrows and a celestial bronze sword.
Year-Round or Summer:year round
Other:she is deaf and paralyzed

Last edited by Johnny Blaze on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 am

Katniss thunder finnished and rfa
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Audrey and Isabella are accepted! Good job!

Katniss is pending
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 pm

edited Katniss.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Primrose Olivia Benson rfa   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:40 am

Name: Primrose Olivia Benson
Age/Birthday:9
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Eliza Benson, Jace Benson( step-father)
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: She was born in paris france on june 2nd 2002.When she turned two her mother got transfered from her job to Long island new york.When she was 7 because she was attacked by a cyclops and then she ran away from home.Three months after she ran away,she was found by a satyr who took her to camp half blood.
Physical Appearance: She has  electric green eyes and strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders.She dresses like a cowgirl or in a loincloth most of the time.Her electric green eyes are hidden behind her blue glasses.She is 4'7" and very lean but athletic looking.
Personality:She is kind and caring to her mother and step father.She is very mean to anyone who tries to get in her way.She is very trustworthy and loyal.she also lies alot and she gets in trouble a lot too.She gets mad easily
Fatal Flaw: Wrath is her fatal flaw because she gets mad easily and when she is mad she wants to hurt somebody.Although she is 9 she knows how to kill someone because she has done it before.
Pets:a black lab named Ace
Talents:stealing, singing sword fighting manipulation of others
Weapons: two celestial bronze swords and a celestial bronze dagger
Year-Round or Summer:summer
Other:She pickpockets from her siblings alot

Last edited by Johnny Blaze on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 pm

accepted

Last edited by Summer on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 am

edited Primrose Benspn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Draculaura Hale rfa   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Name: Draculaura Hale
nickname:lil,lily laura
Age/Birthday:17 12-25-1996
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: yes
Mortal Family:Denny Hale and Rosalie Jeson (Step-mom)
Years in camp:7
Brief History: She was born in ohio then her dad and step mom moved to long island new york two weeks after she was born.When she was 5 they moved back to Ohio. When she was ten and at school one day a cyclops attacked her.She ran away when she was 10 because of that.Two days later a satyr found her and took her to camp.
Physical Appearance:She is 4'11" and has dirty blonde hair.She has hazel eyes under her black and brown glasses.She is usually wearing pink or purple.She has her eyes pierced despite the fact that she never wears earrings.She also wears a necklace that has a snowflake charm on it.
Personality: She is kind to her family and friends.She is mean to people she barely knows.She is sweet and charming to her boyfriend Houston Betts.She is funny and creepy sometimes.
Fatal Flaw:Envy is her fatal flaw because she is jealous of her siblings and her friends.
Pets: a white boxer named snowflake
Talents:Her talents are singing, archery.Her power just so happens to be making it snow.She can make it snow 3 times a day and it lasts for about 30 minutes and she has to wait 4 hours to use it again.
Weapons: a celestial bronze sword
Other:her boyfriend's name is houston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Cassidy Underwood   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Name: Cassidy Rosalie Underwood
Nickname: Cass or Rose
Age/Birthday: She is 16 years old. Her birthday is June 6th 1998
God Parent: Apollo is her father although her mom doesn't know about this.
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Kathy Underwood is her mother and she didn't know who Cassidy's father was. Brady Underwood is her stepfather and loves her and her mother so much. Samantha is her twin sister who know about everything she done.
Years in Camp:3
Brief History: She was born in Bristol Tennessee on June 6th, 1998. She was born five mintues before her twin sister. When she was two she went to her first NASCAR race with her mother. She had always wanted to become a NASCAR driver since that day. Her mother and her would go to the Bristol motor speedway to watch the NASCAR race.
When she was 3 she found out that her idol in NASCAR had died. Ever since her NASCAR idol died she started pulling for Kyle Busch. when she was 5 she started go kart racing. After a total of 2 years of go kart racing she quit because she never saw her family but also because she was injured servilely. When she was 9 she met Denny Hamlin and Tony Stewart. When she was 10 she met her favorite driver at the tracks victory lane.
When she was 12 she got a chance to go off to a music school in New York. She eventually took the offer after her twin told her to do it. Right when she got to new york her father claimed her while she was alone. She didn't know what happened but her sister did. When she was 13 her favorite driver won the race but she hadn't seen that race due to the fact that she was in the middle of a battle with a mintotor. After that battle she ran away from home and never came back. three days later a satyr found her and took her to camp. When she turned 14 she found her boyfriend Chase.
When she was 15 she had her first kiss with Chase. Three days later she had to help him for something he did to himself. By the time she turned 16 she has been on 100 dates with her boyfriend.

Physical Appearance: She is 5 foot 3 inches tall. Her weight is 113 lbs. She has long blonde hair with slight curls. Her hair goes to about her thighs. She has brown eyes.
Her brown eyes are usually behind her electric green glasses. Although she is 113 lbs she is very athletic looking. She always has her guitar strapped to her back. She always has her bow and quiver of arrows with her as a head band and bracelet.
Personality: She is very kind and caring to her mom and step father. She is rather rude to her sibling at camp since she had been raised a NASCAR fan. She is mean toward anyone she doesn't know and people she doesn't like. Although she is mean to people she doesn't like she is loving toward her family. She gets mad easily just like Kyle Busch. When she gets mad she usually doesn't help people in need like she is supposed to.
She is always causing trouble because she is a prankster. She likes to lie and prank people. She is not a very trustworthy person. She is usually a loner because she tends to stay up really late and when she doesn't get enough sleep she becomes sarcastic. She is very smart and imaginative.
She is witty and impulisive. She is also very very very devious. She also know how to adapt to her surroundings pretty quickly. She is envious of what she doesn't have. She often likes to be a caring person when her twin sister isn't around. She is super loving to her boyfriend chase.
Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw would be envy. She is very envious and covets what she does not have. She is mainly envious of her twin sister Samantha. Although she is envious of her twin Samantha is her best friend.
Pets: Her pet is a black and white lab named Oreo. She named her Oreo because of her coat's color.
Talents: Her talents include singing archery and healing. She can heal up to three people at a time. She can heal 3 inch lacerations cuts and scraps and broken bones.
Weapons: Her weapons are a bow and quiver of celestial bronze arrows and a celestial bronze sword. The bow and quiver of arrows was given to her by her mother when she was 7.The sword was given to her by her boyfriend Chase.
Year-Round or Summer: year round
Other: green is my color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Airel Blaze rfa   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsnBVBy-sxIy2Uy3ie2kWUBVuH1nBo8VJOrcvLqufZNPMyEnThl6lLlAec:

Name:Airel Blaze
Age/Birthday:12
God Parent:Athena
Claimed: not yet
Mortal Family: Jesus Blaze is her father who used to be a motercyle stuntman.He quit when he found out he was going to a father.Jakie Blaze is her step mother who barely knows her since her dad just got married to her stepmom.Aaron blaze is her step brother and Airel is overprotective of him.
Years in Camp:2 years
Brief History: She was born on feburary 18th ,2001 in daytona beach florida.Her father had a new job and he wasn't there to see his daughter.When she was 5 her father job had transferred him to richmond virginia.When she was 10 a monster attacked her and forced her to run away.About three months later she was found by a satyr.The satyr took her took camp immediedtly.
Pysical apperance: She has blonde hair just past her shoulders that is always is braided.She has bluish grey eyes like her father.She is 4'6” inches tall.She dress in a very unque way which is making her own clothes then wears them.Although she wears homemade cloths she wears a neclace with a mockingjay charm on it.
Personality:She is very loving and kind.She is overproticitive of her stepbrother.She is mean to anyone who tries to get in her way and her siblings.She is also acts like a NASCAr driver when she gets mad.
Fatal Flaw: Anger issuses
Pets:a cat named buttercups
Talents:archery sword fighting and her intelligence
Weapons:bow and quiver of celestial bronze arrows, a celestial bronze dagger and a celestial bronze sword
Year-Round or Summer: yearround
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Samantha Randal rfa   Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 am

Name: Samantha Randall
Age/Birthday:6-2-1995
God Parent: apollo is my father
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Terry Randall is my mother.Micheal Randall is my step-father.
Years in Camp:less than a year
Brief History:I was born on june second 1995 in alexandria virginia.When I was five I saw my first nascar race.When I was 12 I moved to north carolina.At age 13 I got my ears percied and my first tattoo.When I turned 18 I was claimed by my father and ran away from home.About 3 weeks later a satyr  found me and took me to camp immeditly.
pysical Appearance: I have brown hair down to the middle of my back.I have hazel eyes hiden behind my green glasses.I am 4 feet 11 inches tall.I am always wearing my headband and mockingjay pin which turns into my weapon.I am ussally wearing a leather jacket and cowboy boots.
Personality: Iam very enterjitic and cleaver.I am imaginiative and witty.I am independent and impulisive.i tend to be devious and mean to everyone I know and people I just meet.
Fatal Flaw: I am very mean to everyone so my meanness is my fatal flaw.
Pets:my pet is a greyish black kitten named fluffy
Talents:My talents are Singing Archery ice skating, and swordfighting
Weapons:I use a bow and quiver of celecital bronze arrows and a celestial bronze sword.
Other: I am a pickpocter of a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christlives22 character 1    Christlives22  character 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christlives22 character 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2