Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

there's always another day -- robin hayes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

there's always another day -- robin hayes Empty
PostSubject: there's always another day -- robin hayes   there's always another day -- robin hayes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

robin hayes
September ??, 2013

I can't remember dates without school okay. Sue me.

Bruno led me to this camp. It's cool, I guess. Lots of trees and grass and nature. Oh and don't forget the dead bodies! ...Haha. I wish I could say 'just kidding'. But nope I'm not kidding, oops.

What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be looking for dad. I'm supposed to be on the streets of New York, maybe calling for him... wow, that was a stupid plan. This I realize just now. I really need to write more. Maybe if I started writing a long time ago, I wouldn't have made a lot of stupid plans.

Yeah, I've never really written stuff like this before. Surprise, surprise. It's just... it feels like a funeral. Well it IS a funeral, but still. Everyone's so... sad. It makes me feel like happiness is a sin. I cracked a joke a while ago and everyone looked at me like I was some disgusting disease. Point is, I don't know who to talk to. The sadness is driving me up the wall.

I have to give them a break though. Their friends just died. And their family too. I still can't wrap my head around this gods and goddesses thing. That means everyone is related to one another in one way, and it's weird. Like that random guy over there could be my uncle. And this random girl could be my niece. Not that I really know though. I don't even know who I'm supposed to be related to. Actually I've never even heard of my mom until I got 'claimed'. Sorry Mom. I'll try to pay attention to Greek mythology classes next time.

Anyways, Special Agent Coal Dust is pretty nice. For someone who's been through this creepy stuff, she seems sane. Haha. I'm glad I ran into her instead of that huge burly guy who sneered at me for being short (bullies, bullies everywhere). A son of Ares, I've been told. Well, he looked really nice tripping on a body and landing face-first on a corpse, haha (that could've happened to me, but I have good reflexes yay!).

Oh and there's also this guy who woke me up at around half past five this morning. Thank God pillows don't kill people. I really need to work on my nonexistent morning-person side. Anyways, Eli is really nice. I'm glad his guitar didn't break. He's really into music and stuff. Might help him with his tune.

Okay I'm starting to ramble here (wow I ramble even in writing that's new) so I'll leave it at that. I heard someone mention this really cool lake. Off to break curfew tonight and look for it, wish me luck ;)

Robin

BACKGROUND FOUND THROUGH GOOGLE. CODED BY SAPPHIRE.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

there's always another day -- robin hayes Empty
PostSubject: Re: there's always another day -- robin hayes   there's always another day -- robin hayes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:22 am

robin hayes
October ??, 2013

No school, no dates. I'm not good with dates ok sshh.

I am so sorry I forgot about you journal D: Things picked up and it looks like everyone's feeling better so I kinda forgot about this...

I got to try the climbing wall the other week. Didn't end well, nope. I broke my arm and stuff... but it could've been worse. If Eli wasn't there, maybe I wouldn't be here writing this. Eli's pretty cool actually, for someone I attacked with pillows (I AM NEVER GETTING OVER THIS SHUT UP).

I should've asked him to that Halloween dance.

My mouth decided to fail me at that exact moment, for the first time in history. Really, mouth? What made you go chicken all of a sudden?

Oh well, moment's lost and all that. Besides, I'm not good with dates.

Anyways, in other news, my arm healed faster than normal. Gotta love those nectar things. Met a really nice daughter of Urania by the way - Mackenzie.

Til next time. I swear I won't forget you again, journal :'D

Robin
PS: LOOK AT ME BEING AWESOME AT THE GUITAR AND STUFF 8D

BACKGROUND FOUND THROUGH GOOGLE. CODED BY SAPPHIRE.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

there's always another day -- robin hayes
Page 1 of 1