Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy

PostSubject: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Fall had always been one of Bobby's favorite seasons. Maybe cause she'd always like Halloween, for their celebration of the odd and spooky, or just, that the trees seemed to be letting themselves finally rest after a hard summer's work. On the farm, there was never really any real rest. But that was okay. Felt odd, not going home to help with the harvest, not being with her family. But they'd all told her to come to camp and stay put, no matter what. The blond daughter of Hades sat under one of the trees in the main common's area, ignoring most of the others. They did the same for the most part, so it was alright by her. Her black hat sat tilted downward over her eyes, shielding her from the bright autumn sun as she dozed, enjoying the sounds and smells of the air. Though she could do without the chill up so north, but if you wanted the blazing autumn trees, you had to have the cold too.

Letting out a deep groan, Bobby sat up finally with a deep stretch, her hat flopping into her lap as she looked around blearily. "S'awful quiet this time a'year."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenzie
Buttface

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Halona Davies

The minute Hal woke up, she had a sudden urge to explore. She got dressed, grabbed her camera and set off for the forest.

Around an hour in, and pretty far into the forest, Hal turned around. She had taken more than enough pictures of the autumn scenery and her feet were aching horribly. While on her way back to the Hermes cabin, Hal walked past the mess hall, noticing it was lunch and sat down there for a while. She basically inhaled an apple turnover and some sprite. While looking over the courtyard, Hal noticed a girl. She seemed to be around Hal's age, maybe a bit older. She was just sitting there, alone under the shade of a tree. Maybe she was lonely? Maybe she was sleeping? Hal would never know if she didn't approach her.

Hal jogged over to the girl, sitting down beside her rather roughly. 'I like the silence a lot actually. Gives 'ya some time to think.'

Outfit

Last edited by kenzie on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saargent.tumblr.com
Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Looking over, deep brown eyes focused on the new girl, who smelled of apple pastry. Bobby made a note to go get some herself in a moment. "Silence leaves folks with too much time to think sometimes. 'Least that's what it feels sometimes." The teen was wearing old, warn out jeans, two sizes too big and held up with a belt, and a black concert hoodie from so far back when, she couldn't have possibly been born in time to have seen it. Honey blond hair was roped into two braids, hung just behind her ears on either side of her head. Her black cowboy hat was plucked up from her lap and flopped back onto the mess of fly-aways atop her head. Standing, she brushed her bottom off and offered a hand. "Ain't met many folk since comin' to camp... I'm guessin it's cause it's fall. Name's Bobby. Just got here a couple days ago. Ain't used to the place yet." Her accent was southern and thick as honey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenzie
Buttface

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 am

Halona Davies

Hal fingered her owl necklace, looking around the unfamiliar camp. She'd only been here a week and she'd spent that week exploring.

Next to Hal, sat a very southern-speaking, and looking girl. Her voice was what caught Hal's attention. A slick drawl that you could practically scoop with a spoon. It made Hal want to listen to her, keep her talking. "I just got here like, a week ago. I'm pretty new, too. I'm Halona, and if you like, you could come exploring with me today or I could just walk you around camp?" Hal smiled at the girl who looked oddly like a stereotypical cowgirl.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saargent.tumblr.com
Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:34 am

Stretching, Bobby gave a toothy grin. Clean, perfect. pearly whites other than one broken tooth, one left from the center on the top. "Alright, I'll take ya up on that!" she laughed, tapping the toe of her old, dusty work boots on the ground to try and right them on her feet. "So who's kid are you anyhow? Seems to be a big deal all over who's kid is who's and whatnot. Ain't met many of my siblings yet." she hummed, waiting for the girl to lead the way. Nothing like making friends in the first week! She could definitely use them, though she was a bit behind on social skills, living alone with three uncles who don't have the best ones themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

Fire in the Trees -Kenzie-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1