Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   Empty
PostSubject: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Ok, I'm listening to Owl City, doing homework, and reading The Fault in Out Stars. Let's put up some characters for adoption, shall we? 
I'd just delete them, but I've grown to love these little guys and I'd like to see someone else do them justice. 
So take them, but give me credit, k? 
[strike]Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena[/strike]:
Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena
Name: Ella Jane Collins 
Nickname:  El 
Birthday:  September 19th, 1999
Godly Parent: Athena 
Claimed: Yes
Years at camp: One 
Mortal Family: 
Michael Collins (Father)
Michael Collins was a history professor at Cambridge when he met Athena. They were equally competitive when it came to learning, and they bonded over that. Athena was deeply in love with Michael, and it broke her heart to leave him, but before she did, she gave him their daughter, Ella. Michael, though heartbroken, understood why Athena had to leave. He promised her that Ella would make them both proud. As Ella grew up, Michael taught her everything he knew in every subject, including Mythology. Michael praised his over intelligent daughter in everything she did.
Brief History: 
Ella Jane Collins was a very smart girl from the minute she was born. She showed that though she couldn’t even speak or walk yet, she could read books meant for pre-schoolers. Being the daughter of a goddess, Ella had dyslexia but she overcame that quickly, and she reads Greek and English. Ella was very quiet, preferring to stay in the world of books and learning. She got teased and bullied for getting straight A’s. Her father told her that it didn’t matter, and that it would get better soon. Ella often thought about moving to America, but knew that his father would never leave his job for his daughter, no matter how much he loved her. Soon though, the bulling got worse. Ella was pushed into lockers and got food thrown at her and her books. She often came home crying and locked herself up in her room for hours. She didn’t want to go to school anymore, but yet, she did, because she loved learning and taking tests. Finally her father and her moved to New York for her 1st year of Junior high. Ella never dropped her British accent.
One night, Ella was at the schools library, reading up on calculus for fun. A harpy came and attacked the poor demigod. She escaped narrowly, and she sprinted home into her fathers arms. The harpy followed her home, and Ella was forced to go to Camp Half Blood, so her father would not get hurt.
Once she was there, Ella was quickly claimed by Athena at the campfire. 
Physical Appearance: 
Ella Jane Collins has perfectly straight fiery red hair that stops at the bottom of her waist. This sets her off from her other brother and sisters. Like every Athena child, she has stormy grey eyes. Her teeth are perfect and white and straight, adding to her dazzling features. She likes scarves and sweaters. Ella wears black glasses that often slip of the end of her nose when she has her nose in a book. She is about 5’4 and is skinny.
Personality:
Ella is a very nice girl, if you can get her to talk to her. She’s patient and calm. Ella doesn't smile very often, but she enjoys jokes as much as Hermes campers. She uses big words that most people don’t understand. Ella Jane sometimes mutters to herself. 
Fatal Flaw: Is very inexperienced with weapons and monsters.
Talents:
1) Can memorize most things the first time she reads it.
2) Is very good with puzzles.
3) Can summon Owls to do her bidding. (This drains her powers for some reason)
Weapons: A small and concealed dagger named Eeuttvos (It means intelligent in Greek). 
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Ella’s color is Orange. She has a British Accent.
Uh, for Jack I was a stupid 8th grader who didn't know how to make amazing characters, so you can just copy and paste his information onto something else if you like. Or you can keep him the way he is. The big white square is where is face claim used to be. 

[strike]Jack Cyrus- Son of Apollo[/strike]:
My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   Screen10
Annnnnnd that's it! Ok Wicked is done she's gonna go write Fanfiction and break peoples hearts so BYE!

Last edited by Wicked. on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:31 am

can i have Jack?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah, just give me credit
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 am

like you gave kenzie credit for Kellie?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 pm

so is his name Jack Cyrus or Jack Byrne
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:14 pm

His full name is Jack Cyrus Byrne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 am

can i have ella
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:51 am

Yes. Just remember to give me credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:38 pm

i will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:42 pm

i'm sorry wicked i have changed my mind on adopting Ella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}    My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Shattered Hopes and Dreams {Adopt my Babies}
Page 1 of 1