Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

omg hi everyone

Go down 
+4
a. hams
kenzie
Beanie
Dia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia

Dia

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey campers! c: I'm Andi, and I'm 16 years old. Sorry for my lame introduction, but I actually have no what to put here haha

I am a hugeeeee fangirl. HP's mah main (Slytherin, in case you were wondering), but I also love Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series, of course, Game of Thrones, Divergent, anything DC Comics and A:TLA. There are probably more, but they come so quickly, its not even funny omg. Fair warning, I get sucked into fandoms very easily, so if you try to introduce me to a new book, show, etc...be prepared. I fangirl hard. ;)

Outside of fangirling, I like to play guitar, sing, play a bit of piano, read, code and procrastinate. Skittles and Oreos are my favourite edibles in the world (my friends once made me tiramisu sprinkled with Oreo crumbs and Skittles for my birthday) and I have a major crush on Les Twins (dancers - if you've never seen them, get your butt on YouTube right now). I live in Australia, and am currently in Year 10.

I've actually been here before, a long time ago, but I forgot my username and password because I'm clumsy butt.

Anyway. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:20 pm

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

I'm Bean (but my real name is Sophia) and I'm 13. I'm currently an admin (I think the youngest ever but idk because no one keeps track of that stuff except me) and I like playing around with the forum and destroying stuff.

YAY DIVERGENT AND HP AND wait you're a Slytherin...? Grrrr... Gryffindor FTW ;p
okay gtg do hw now nice to meet you come hang out with us.
Forever. and ever/ and ever
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 pm

omg hi everyone Tumblr_msgl4wQgUs1qlx75uo1_500

Hi, I'm Kenzie, I'm 14 and I live in Canada. I've been here for awhile now, so if you have questions or want to rp, I'm always open. One thing we have in common, fandoms. Just sayin', I plan on getting you into the Supernatural and Doctor Who fandoms. Little bit of advice, go on the chatbox. Make a lot of friends, we're kind of like family here so, come talk to us c:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

OMG FELLOW SLYTHERIN BRETHREN COME LET US GO JINX ZE HUFFLEPUFFS! 
No but seriously, the other houses underestimate us. We're awesome.
I'm Wicked. You may know that I am fourteen, and that I LOVE Harry Potter. Hence my 'Resident Potterhead' status. You may also know that I will someday suck you into the Once Upon a Time fandom and the TMI and TID fandoms. (Ahh Malec! Anyways, I better go and uh do something productive? Psh, like thats gonna happen...
Nice meeting you! PM me if you ever want to rp! 
Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:00 am

NO NONONONOOOOOOOOO

Gryffindor will kick your butt in the House Cup.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:20 am

Hallooooo and welcome to CHB! I'm Saph. Nice to see another coder around here ouo/
Hope to rp with you sometime!

(Also Bean sorry to burst your bubble but wasn't Nico an admin at twelve two years ago idk i'm not sure xD)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
Beanie

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

(wait what omg i forgot about nico. okay whatever nico is fab so it doesn't matter. plus i can put it all on my high school apps ;p)
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 am

hi!!! im coolgirl2123 (but you can call me ash)... im twelve, and relatively new... just found chb a couple months ago, but i know quite a bit about it... so if you have any questions about chb, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:32 am

HI DIA
I'm Faith, one of the other Admins. I'm 15 and omfg i love your fandoms too except Game of Thrones I've never read it or anything? Be prepared Dia who gets sucked into fandoms easily, I will draw you into the fandoms I fangirl about
WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN
~Faithers<333
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 pm

What up. The name's Pano c: I'm a mod around here, yes.
You wouldn't really consider a hardcore fangirl, but I'm more into anime, hehe.
Hope we can roleplay soon!
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

omg hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg hi everyone   omg hi everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: