Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Interview [IC]

Go down 
+8
Bri
panoramic
Beautiful Chaos
lara croft
moon
a. hams
Julanka Kassari
sapphire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Interview [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 am

Robin: "Emotional, definitely. They don't have medicine for scars left on the heart."

Do you find yourself influencing your world, or it influencing you?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:15 am

faye -"I would hope I'm changing the world, and I've heard my decisions will, but I can't ever be sure. When I lead cabin six I felt like I was, but how can I be sure no one was just being nice? Trying not to hurt my feelings. Even my best plans got people hurt. How does that make the world better?"

If your best friend was dying of an incurable disease and asked you to kill them, to take the pain away, would you?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:48 am

Colin- "This is a hard question. I don't have friends, so I can't answer it. I don't really know much about diseases either. I guess that I would, but the emotional pain and grief I would feel would be totally unbearable. How can you live with the thought of I just killed my best friend, and not feel completely responsible even if they asked you too?"

What is your OTP (One True Paring) in all the fandoms you are in?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 am

Livia: "I'm not really in any fandoms. I like Harry Potter and everything but I don't really have a OTC or whatever the heck that is. Does it count that I find Faye and her boyfriend James really cute?"

Would you kill a friend to destroy the world or save them and let it burn?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 pm

occ: yes i does totally liv you go girl.

tobias - "I'd probably kill them, just because I wouldn't want to watch the rest of the world die. I mean, what's the point in that? Even though they were my best friend, they'd understand."

Would you rather go to your wedding in muddy sneakers or hike up a mountain in heels?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Liv - "I'm probably going to end up going to my wedding in muddy sneakers anyway but hiking up a mountain in heels? NO way."

What do you regret the most?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 am

Jonathan: "Not being fast enough. I... I shouldn't have hesitated."

Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:41 am

Faye: "More work to do that I  enjoy, because then it isn't really work, is it?"

Do you have a favorite quote?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 am

Owen: "Honesty is the best policy... along with comedy!"

If you were offered a chance to become immortal, would you take it and why/why not?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am

quinn: "Yes! I could totally be a goddess. Why wouldn't you? I mean, never aging, staying young forever, without any worries except to do what you normally do? I would love that opportunity."

all hail quinn the goddess of perfection

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 am

-attempts to revive thread-

Raz: -scoffs- "Why would I change anything about myself? I'm awesome enough as it is."

-um she is incredibly vain-

If this were the last time you could open your eyes, what would you want to see before you go blind?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Quell - Maybe a view of camp half blood. Like a full panorama on a nice day. And the faces of my friends and family."

Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 am

Robin: "Of course. An hour isn't much... but I'd want to say goodbye."

What do you think is the song that best fits your life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Evangeline: "Umm...well, I don't listen to music all that much. I mean, I do, but mostly just stuff that I can exercise too. Oh! I just heard this one song that I really like though! It's called World's Greatest and it's sung by R Kelly. I haven't ever heard of him before and it usually isn't my type of thing...but so relevant!"

If you could give up your celestial lineage, would you?
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Kayla: No, I would not. Cause then I wouldn't be who I am and stuff.

Who is your favorite person here at camp?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Liv: "I'm going to say Nik, because he's the only person I've never been mad at."

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? (no unlimited wishes/another wish)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 am

Fey: "Way to take the fun out of wishing asshole. Okay I don't know... Unbelievable hotness, a pitbull to send on my enemies, and like a lifetime supply of pizza." 

If you could be anybody in the world, who would you be? (and you can't say yourself because that's not cool yo)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 am

cale-- "Vladmir Putin"

If you could be any food what would you be?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 am

toby: "Dog food"

If you could colonize space with three other famous people who would you pick to go with you
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

Jenny: Uhm... Probably some famous chef because food, Robert Downey Jr. Cause he's awesome, and Christian Bale because Batman

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 am

Faye: "'Maybe the power to disappear?"

Would you rather forget you entire life, or constantly relive bad memories and why?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Liv- "I'd rather forget my life- it's just so much easier. To have the chance to start over? I'd do anything for that"

What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Tiberius- "The thing that has frightened me the most is losing Quinn Taylors and there is nothing more terrifying than that."

If you were an animal, what would you be?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Spencer: "I'd be like uh, maybe a mix between a frog and a turtle. Oh, and I'd be able to fly. Yeah, that's not a real thing is it?"

If you could see the future, would you? And why yes or no.

also ugly sobbing by poor bby ty
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Mathieu: "Who cares about the future? What happens happens."

What's the most important inanimate object of yours? What would be the price to give it up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interview [IC]   The Interview [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interview [IC]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next