Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost In The Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnabelleJohnson

Lost In The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Lost In The Woods   Lost In The Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Annabelle was in the woods running for her life. A monster was after her. She didn't know that she was half human just yet. The 12 year old tripped and fell on the ground spraining her ankle. Annabelle screamed when the monster got closer to her. She was in trouble and needed help and fast.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Lost In The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Woods   Lost In The Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Caleb Furrow
Son of Athena

We are all living the same way, the same way
We are escaping the same way, the same way
Circling, ooh
We are a part of the same play, the same play
We think we're making our own way, our own way
Circling, ooh

"Hey!" I shout at the monster. "You want something good to eat? I'm right here!" the lard hell hound cocked it's head at me, as if it was deciding to go after the easy prey or the good one. Finally deciding she wasn't going anywhere fast it came after me. I was all but unarmed, but I had a pet nearby. I let out a shrill whistle and in a blink of an eye my Pegasus came flying in. It ran into the monster and then quickly got away. It would be out there long but it was buying us some time. "Are you ok?" I ask running up to the girl.

Round and round
I won’t run away this time
Till you show me what this life is for
Round and round
I’m not gonna let you change my mind
Till you show me what this life is for
Back to top Go down

Lost In The Woods
Page 1 of 1