Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] Empty
PostSubject: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] GRi4S51kmaA

Mackenzie Powell
Daughter of Urania

Unpacking my bag was a good thing because it was my first day at camp. I look around and tried to find Titfany, but that didn't work. Some people thought I was her. I walked towards the forest inland saw some people making out. I look away. How in the world is this happening to me. I was a normal girl now I'm a demigod trying to get though life.  I kept walking and saw a hill. Maybe I could see a great view up from there. I walk up to the hill and feel something sharp on my side. I look and see it was my weapons I was givin by my dad which was made from my mom who Hephaestus messed up on. I kept walking up and then something came at me. It ran into me pushing me back and I fell down the hill.

I felt my head hit the floor hard. I grunted and gave a small yelp. I look up and see whatever hit me dissapeared. I stand up and feel some blood on my head. I look up and start out walk up again. I had forgotten what had happen. I made it to the top and I look down where I fell. I then turn around and see two ants charge at me. I jump out of the way. They were huge! I pulled out my weapons and I ran away but on got me. I scream  "Help!" I it me pinned down I jabbed it in the head and it backed away. I stood up and a ant headbutted me and I went flying in the air down the hill. My daggers flew out of my hand and then boom. I had hit a tree. I had blacked out a little and I open my eyes. All it was was a blur to me. I saw ants running after me. I stood up. And fell to my knees "help." I say it in a low voice while me thinking I was yelling. I didn't think I was going to die my first day at camp.

I some up in the hill with leaves in my. I was in shade then sun hit my face. The ants must have thought I was a leaf because I was wearing green. I stand up and feel my weapons on my side. I pull them out and look at the ants ready to attack. I turn in circles and I see an ant run at me. I slash at it as I cut off line of it's legs. I then was being attacked by ants. I was fighting back, but I was getting beat. I felt then punching me. It was way worse other than a normal ant bite. I jab on and watching it cry for help. I started to run away yelling "Help!" I turn around seeing them chase me.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 am

JOSEPH BLACK
At hearing help, Joseph had begun running through the trees, towards the sound, changing direction based on the direction of the sound, until he'd come across the ants. They were as large as he was, and were carrying a girl around on their backs. He leaped from his branch, onto the ant directly behind the girl, dispatching it with a hidden blade to the thorax. He moved on, and rolled under then next one before it could respond -the one with his fellow demi-god on it. He slid the blade into it's body, and moved it over. He helped the girl up, and said "I'm Jospeph, and we should run like hell."

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 am

Mackenzie Powell
Daughter of Urania

I feel my head and look at my hand. I see blood. When did that happen. I turn around and seeing some kids coming my way. I kept running and then stop and hide behind a tree. Come on. I see an ant walk passed the tree slowly and I jump on it and start to stab the ant over an over. It fell to the ground, but the ant was still breathing. I get off it and I keep running. I stop seeing the boy. I look at him "Okay. hi Joseph." I say. I start to run and talk to him "I'm Mackenzie. I'm sure you know my cousin Tiffany." I tell him. I start getting light headed and I turn seeing two ants right on our tail.

I kept running trying not to fall and I out my hand on my head and I felt more blood on my head. I feel the ants leg on my foot and I trip. I fell down and started to roll down the hill. O got my two daggers and stabbed both of then into the ground. I stop and stand up. I feel blood come down my cheek. I look at the boy. I see the ant and throw one of the daggers at one. It went right in its head. It fell to the ground rolling down to me. I stopped it and got my dagger before I just remembered that there were two ants and one was buy Joseph.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

JOSEPH BLACK
"As it happens I do not know your cousin, but what I do know is that we are dead if we don't get up this tree." An ant pounced at Joseph, but the son of erebus ducked, and the ant slammed into a tree. Without time to think Joseph flicked his writ and impaled the monster, and pulled Mackenzie to a nearby tree. "Climb" he said, jumping up, and grabbing th highest branch he could reach and pulled himself up, climbing like a spider monkey.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am

Mackenzie Powell
Daughter of Urania

I had went up to Joseph and nod to him about climbing. I knew how to climb, but I was kind of scared of heights. I kept running watching him do his action part. I kept running and wipe the blood off my face and started to climbed when he told me to climb. I kept seeing branches even though they weren't there. I would try to reach and my hand would miss. I look down seeing him climb really well. I kept climbing and stopped getting dizzy "I need a doctor." I whisper to myself "Doctor." I whsiler again. I climb a hit higher and stop and lean on a large branch. I look around and see a ant still right there. I look at Joseph and  I cover my bleeding head as if he couldn't see it "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be." I just then remembered he didn't ask anything.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 am

Dylan Reid

Dylan raised an eyebrow at the sight before him, there was a blonde girl that he didn't recognize, she had blood on her face and a son of Erebus from his Cabin, they were both perched on the highest branch of a tree. Looking down the tree, he understood the reason why, one of them had managed to catch the attention of the Myrmekes, oversized, acid-spewing ants with supposedly tough skin.

Dylan had never had a problem with piercing through their skin, probably because of his strength. He looked up the hill and saw that there were more ants coming towards the pair, he had to do something to help them.

Activating the enchantment on his necklace, a composite bow materialized in his left hand and a quiver of arrows on his back. Dylan shot the ants with practiced ease, flaming arrows puncturing through the ant's carapace and setting them ablaze, he used only a single arrow for every ant he shot and set on fire. The ants would be reduced to ashes quickly after being hit by the arrows.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 am

ice, this is a private thread between cam and chaos, which means they would wish to remain undisturbed in their role playing.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 am

We discussed this in the chatbox earlier today, Beanie and I are joining in.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 am

oh, my apologies
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:18 am

No problem, we forgot to update the title Razz  it's fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]   Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ant Attack [Cam, Ice, and beanie!]
Page 1 of 1