Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vewie

Vewie

Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)   Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:47 am

Okay, just out of curiosity, I'm confused about who can join the huntresses. There are some clear "yes", and clear "no" examples. There is one type of camper I'm not so sure about. WARNING, MAY DISURB SOME PEOPLE SO DON'T GET MAD OR OFFENDED. These people do exsist, and I don't know if they'd be welcomed in the huntress gang.

Here it is.:

Thank you for your help. I'm sorry if you were offended.
(Not really because I warned you.)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)   Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 am

Okay. This is definitely my type of question. I play Artemis :D So here, lemme answer as best I can.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Awkward question. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: